Re: The Superior Man

  • Mike helsher
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 5, 2007
      --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "gaelman58"
      <gaelman58@...> wrote:

      > --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "Mike helsher"
      > <mhelsher@> wrote:
      > >
      > > --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "gaelman58"
      > > <gaelman58@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > He doesn't need to be right all the time, nor does he always
      need
      > Mr.
      > > Nice
      > his
      > of

      > > to, or
      > glance.
      > > But
      > that
      > > is

      > > > Mike: Do you really think Dieda and Hoff know any more about
      it
      > > than
      > > > you do?
      > >
      > > Yeah I think that Dieda does, but I'm catching up fast...:)
      > >
      > > ...What Dieda does know is how to write a marketable book...I'd
      > > > guess a string of workshops ensued...
      > >
      > > Well the CD set is presented in a workshop format.
      > >
      > > Hoff's conclusion is funny,
      > > > "...some profound truths that will help you on your Path to a
      > > fuller,
      > > > richer life for yourself and your partner"....all one has to do
      > is
      > > > get one's partner to accept that precept,
      > >
      > > Well, My wifey has accepted it..:) I treat her Like the Goddess
      > that
      > > she is now, with as much honesty from the heart as possible. I
      get
      > > interact with a devine feminine Goddess! What a difference! she's
      > > beaming all the time, looks me in the eye with deep passion and
      > Loves
      > > me more it seems, and grabs my ass even on occasion...:) so
      > > somethings working!
      > >
      > > "Your purpose must come
      > > > before your relationship"...doik!...regards, G.
      > >
      > > Seems you don't like it. fine by me!
      > >
      > > Best
      > >
      > > Mike
      > > >

      > Mike: Thanks for the response...a quote from Steiner that I think
      > is germane to what we're talking about here... from "Love and its
      > Mission in the World" p 109, "In the age of materialism it is
      > exceedingly difficult to maintain this concept of compassion or
      love
      > in a true and right perspective. Many of you will realize that in
      > our materialistic times this concept is distorted, in that
      > materialism associates the concept of love so closely with
      sexuality-
      > with which, fundamentally, it has nothing whatsoever to do. That
      is
      > a point where the culture of our day abandons both intelligence and
      > sound, healthy reason. Though its materialism, evolution in our
      > time is veering not only toward the unintelligent and illogical but
      > even toward the scandalous, when love is dragged into such close
      > association with what is covered by the term 'sexuality'. The fact
> [...]

      I think the focus in the cd's that I listened is not on sex, or
      sexuality, but more on the play of the polarity between feminine and
      masculine. He describes the feminine as "everything that changes; is
      always moving; Love in motion; the flow of life it self". The
      masculine is the depth of "unchanging, always was, always will be,
      ultimate unenhancable freedom consciousness". Of course the two are
      really one, but in our duelistic world, we get to experience both
      sides of the coin at different times, and in different ways. A
      reasonably well rounded person, male of female, can exibit both
      masculine and femenine qualities. Personally, I think that always
      being balanced in an intimate relationship just gets plain boring
      after a while. Polarity allows for gravity, and electricity to flow.
      Like wise, in a polarized relationship, love and consciousness tend
      to flow, but only if the human made blocks (guardians of the
      threshold)have been cleared. This is all really about the play of
      energy and polarity in relation to the rolls that we choose to play
      in our world, from a deep heart felt perspective. Many of which
      aren't questioned and just unthinkingly assumed according to gender.
      having listened to the cd set three times through, I don't think that
      the over arcing message is out of tune with what RS wrote about. It
      is not what I would call a "materialistic" perspective". He's got his
      own jargon for sure, and I don't quite agree with the idea that "you
      will never find your purpose in mind" that he puts forth. Though
      there is alot of focus on what I would call heart thinking. but to
      each his own.

      Mike