Re: Outragiously blatant

    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 5, 2007
      Ohh jeez guys! I mean what the heck! is going on here:) that was so
      funny because I didn't really read this and when I saw 'honoring
      dottie' I thought 'hhhhhmmmmm, I think I'll have to check that out:)
      nothing that won't soothe a little sentient soul feathers every once
      in a while!

      And man, look at the spelling in the subject line. Got a few of them
      on my little letter I just sent out as well. At least now I can begin
      to really realize damn! I am not allowed to allow that to happen!
      Whew.

      Mike, that's Joe isn't it! That's too funny.

      Over and way out of here!

      p.s. somebody please send your editing angel my way.
    • Mike helsher
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 5, 2007
        --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "dottie zold"
        <dottie_z@...> wrote:

        > Ohh jeez guys! I mean what the heck! is going on here:) that was so
        > funny because I didn't really read this and when I saw 'honoring
        > dottie' I thought 'hhhhhmmmmm, I think I'll have to check that
        out:)
        > nothing that won't soothe a little sentient soul feathers every
        once
        > in a while!
        >
        > And man, look at the spelling in the subject line. Got a few of
        them
        > on my little letter I just sent out as well. At least now I can
        begin
        > to really realize damn! I am not allowed to allow that to happen!
        > Whew.
        >
        > Mike, that's Joe isn't it! That's too funny.

        Yup!

        > Over and way out of here!

        Oh com-on! we say and do nice things for you and you just bolt on
        outa here! "see ya" "yawhateva" "astalavista"!

        well, all I can say to that is:

        pfftt!

        Mike

        ps. my spelling anlge has permanant etheric damage.