Re: Outragiously blatant

  • write3chairs
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 5, 2007
      --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "Mike helsher" wrote:

      > I'm with you on that one baby! Absolutely no doubt!
      >
      > Here is a little gift for you, and Mr. Lightsearcher. I suggest you
      > listen carefully.
      >
      > http://www.thewealthguardian.com/fordottie.htm
      >
      > It may take a minuet to load, so be patient. Computers are soooooo
      > stupid.
      >
      > If this inspires you, don't appluad or say nice things, just throw
      > money...:)...:)...:)
      >
      > Much Love and stuff
      >
      > Mike

      Isn't it funny how a pebble tossed into a pond can create a ripple
      effect, and we might never know just how much that "effect" has made
      a difference. When I went to listen to this song, I thought about how
      inspired I have been by Dottie, too, and was really glad to see her
      honored in this way at your website. Thanks, Mike! I just signed your
      guestbook, by the way.

      Cheers & love,
      Jennifer (Rose)
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 5, 2007
        Ohh jeez guys! I mean what the heck! is going on here:) that was so
        funny because I didn't really read this and when I saw 'honoring
        dottie' I thought 'hhhhhmmmmm, I think I'll have to check that out:)
        nothing that won't soothe a little sentient soul feathers every once
        in a while!

        And man, look at the spelling in the subject line. Got a few of them
        on my little letter I just sent out as well. At least now I can begin
        to really realize damn! I am not allowed to allow that to happen!
        Whew.

        Mike, that's Joe isn't it! That's too funny.

        Over and way out of here!

        p.s. somebody please send your editing angel my way.
      • Mike helsher
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 5, 2007
          --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "dottie zold"
          <dottie_z@...> wrote:

          > Ohh jeez guys! I mean what the heck! is going on here:) that was so
          > funny because I didn't really read this and when I saw 'honoring
          > dottie' I thought 'hhhhhmmmmm, I think I'll have to check that
          out:)
          > nothing that won't soothe a little sentient soul feathers every
          once
          > in a while!
          >
          > And man, look at the spelling in the subject line. Got a few of
          them
          > on my little letter I just sent out as well. At least now I can
          begin
          > to really realize damn! I am not allowed to allow that to happen!
          > Whew.
          >
          > Mike, that's Joe isn't it! That's too funny.

          Yup!

          > Over and way out of here!

          Oh com-on! we say and do nice things for you and you just bolt on
          outa here! "see ya" "yawhateva" "astalavista"!

          well, all I can say to that is:

          pfftt!

          Mike

          ps. my spelling anlge has permanant etheric damage.