Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Outragiously blatant

    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 4, 2007
      "I have the audacity to believe that people everywhere
      can have three meals a day for their tired bodies,
      education and culture for their spirits. I believe
      that what self-centered men have torn down, men
      other-centered can build up. I still believe that one
      day mankind will bow before the altars of God and be
      crowned triumphant over war and bloodshed, and
      non-violent redemptive goodwill will proclaim the rule
      of the land 'and the lion and the lamb shall lie down
      together and every man shall sit under his own vine
      and fig tree and none shall be afraid.' I still
      believe that we shall overcome."

      Martin Luther King, Jr.

      Dottie:

      Friends, you know there have been so many happenings
      with this Eleazar/Miriam/Sophia family that I just
      could not be making time to share them with you all.
      But now that I just picked up a further piece of the
      puzzle I feel to share this little piece.

      Eleazar and myself are collaborating on a screen play
      I wrote many years ago called A Christmas in the
      Ghetto. And while doing this I found myself back at
      the beach where I began writing screenplays 11 or so
      years ago. Eleazar lives down that way and I made a
      committment to pick him up if he made the committment
      to write every day. And somehow it ends up we are at
      the place I began my writings.

      But a funny thing happened last week and it has to do
      with that Swan I told you was on my head while riding
      down the street last year or so. I have the picture of
      it in my photo files for those that don't know what I
      am talking about.

      We head down to the coffee shop and he always picks
      the same table outside. I go inside and when I come
      out I see he is at a different table. And I thought
      'well that's interesting' as the table we usually sit
      at is open and nobody is outside but us. It's night
      time.

      I see him make this face as if he is seeing something
      above and behind me. I don't turn around because I
      thought 'unhuh, he's not gonna catch me being a fool'.
      And a little bit later he says 'what's that swan doing
      sitting in that tree'? And I say 'man, I ain't looking
      behind me, unhun'. And he says 'I'm telling you dottie
      there is a damn swan in that tree'. And I say 'man, I
      aint looking'. And he says 'okay, if you don't want to
      see that swan sitting up in that there tree I'm fine
      with that'. So I put my pouty face on and turn around.
      There is a swan in the tree about 30 feet up in the
      air if not more. And I thought 'oh, that's a plastic
      one' and then the neck moved.

      So, he says 'I told you, there was a swan sitting
      right over top of your head'. From his vantage point
      the swan was over my head. And so I look at this swan
      and I just am like 'man, I just don't know what to say
      to this'. But I realize that there is a connection to
      my path as I've been feeling at a crossroads of sorts
      these last few weeks.

      And so we start talking and he says 'do you want to
      know how that swan got up in that tree'? And I was
      thinking to myself that the swan wasn't really in the
      tree it was actually sitting on the ledge of this 50
      foot or so condominium building. And so I say 'it
      probably got up on the ledge of that building somehow
      but it looks like its in the tree'. He says 'girl,
      what's wrong with you, take a look again, ain't no
      building that close to the tree'. And I look and
      realize that he's right: the building is not even
      close although from my vantage point it looks so.

      So I say 'I am sure that swan was not just put there
      Eleazar. I am sure it flew up. And he just smiled and
      shook his head. And I said, 'man I am telling you
      nobody put that damn swan there, it flew up to the
      tree either from the left or right'. And he smiled
      again. And in that moment I remembered watching him
      look at something over my head and behind me with his
      eyes all squished up trying to see a thing. And I
      looked at him and he said 'I was looking past you when
      all of a sudden I saw something funny happening in the
      air, like all sparkles of light or something. And then
      the swan appeared and then flew up into the tree'.

      Now, now, really I can't attest to that in any case. I
      can consider that a possibility as I am sitting with a
      very interesting young man who came to me with a
      Miriam and a Sophia.

      And then, right after he says he turns to the empty
      table behind him and says 'and what's that mean for
      you'? It's a table tent with a number on it for some
      food pickup or something. And I look at the number and
      I think to myself that Rudolf Steiner died at 64. I
      think it was 65 but the way I look at it, we are an
      age only after we finish the whole year out. So
      technically in my terms he was 64. And I say to him
      right quick 'man we are Rudolf Steiner's students and
      you need to hear me'. And he just smiles. And then he
      says 'and what about 68, whose 68'? And I found all
      kinds of different concoctions for 86 but nothing for
      68.

      Well, looking at the year of Martin's death today, and
      the fact that last night I found myself with Eleazar
      up at the place that I would go to every year to honor
      his sacrifice, I realize we were feeling Martin.
      Eleazar didn't want to go home after recording. He
      said 'lets roll on up to the beach'. So we roll on up
      to the beach where we've been a few times having some
      conversation when he says 'no keep on going up that
      hill there'. And I go up a little bit and I turn
      around. And he says 'no, keep on going up there, I
      want to see those lights at the end of that tunnel
      there'. So I do a uturn and head up the mountain. And
      it's like he's seeing where he is going to live or
      something. He's checking the space out and its like 11
      pm or something. And we come across the place where I
      would go and sit and contemplate my love of Martin and
      need to be like him, on April 4th every year except
      for the last few.

      It didn't occur to me until this morning when getting
      up from my coffee what had taken place. I mean we were
      taken back to Martin's place the day before his
      sacrifice. And I just am thinking to myself that this
      is so unbelievable to me. It's just incredible
      watching this world song play out. I mean how blatant.

      Dennis Klocek says that the new community with
      Anthroposophia also includes those that have crossed
      the threshold. And I can say without a shadow of a
      doubt that Martin is connected to our teacher and the
      ongoing teachers of Wisdom and Harmony. I mean we can
      say that but for me to be brought to the mountain in
      this way is just absolutely clarifying. Martin is a
      part of those that work with our teachers in the
      Movement.

      And another thing while I'm at it. I had a clear clear
      understanding that I am connected to Betsy Ross and
      the George Washington moment when Count Saint Germain
      walked into the room and conversed with them. Whether
      that was me being in the spiritual worlds or down here
      on earth I do not know at the moment, but I am
      connected. And in fact it calls me to think that we
      are all in a way. I mean this country was founded on
      Freedom. It was for this that America came to be. And
      in that it is our legacy as spiritual beings to be
      connected with the Declaration of Independence. It
      goes without saying. And to me this is where I also
      find Dennis Klocek and also Dr. Virginia Sease.

      All good things,

      TV dinner still cooling?
      http://tv.yahoo.com/
    • write3chairs
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 5, 2007
        --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "Mike helsher" wrote:

        > I'm with you on that one baby! Absolutely no doubt!
        >
        > Here is a little gift for you, and Mr. Lightsearcher. I suggest you
        > listen carefully.
        >
        > http://www.thewealthguardian.com/fordottie.htm
        >
        > It may take a minuet to load, so be patient. Computers are soooooo
        > stupid.
        >
        > If this inspires you, don't appluad or say nice things, just throw
        > money...:)...:)...:)
        >
        > Much Love and stuff
        >
        > Mike

        Isn't it funny how a pebble tossed into a pond can create a ripple
        effect, and we might never know just how much that "effect" has made
        a difference. When I went to listen to this song, I thought about how
        inspired I have been by Dottie, too, and was really glad to see her
        honored in this way at your website. Thanks, Mike! I just signed your
        guestbook, by the way.

        Cheers & love,
        Jennifer (Rose)
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 5, 2007
          Ohh jeez guys! I mean what the heck! is going on here:) that was so
          funny because I didn't really read this and when I saw 'honoring
          dottie' I thought 'hhhhhmmmmm, I think I'll have to check that out:)
          nothing that won't soothe a little sentient soul feathers every once
          in a while!

          And man, look at the spelling in the subject line. Got a few of them
          on my little letter I just sent out as well. At least now I can begin
          to really realize damn! I am not allowed to allow that to happen!
          Whew.

          Mike, that's Joe isn't it! That's too funny.

          Over and way out of here!

          p.s. somebody please send your editing angel my way.
        • Mike helsher
          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 5, 2007
            --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "dottie zold"
            <dottie_z@...> wrote:

            > Ohh jeez guys! I mean what the heck! is going on here:) that was so
            > funny because I didn't really read this and when I saw 'honoring
            > dottie' I thought 'hhhhhmmmmm, I think I'll have to check that
            out:)
            > nothing that won't soothe a little sentient soul feathers every
            once
            > in a while!
            >
            > And man, look at the spelling in the subject line. Got a few of
            them
            > on my little letter I just sent out as well. At least now I can
            begin
            > to really realize damn! I am not allowed to allow that to happen!
            > Whew.
            >
            > Mike, that's Joe isn't it! That's too funny.

            Yup!

            > Over and way out of here!

            Oh com-on! we say and do nice things for you and you just bolt on
            outa here! "see ya" "yawhateva" "astalavista"!

            well, all I can say to that is:

            pfftt!

            Mike

            ps. my spelling anlge has permanant etheric damage.