Outragiously blatant

    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 4, 2007
      You know, man, it's just incredible to me, I feel a
      Joe Cocker song coming up:) its incredible to me how
      blantantly obvious the spiritual world can be a part
      of our lives when it really decides to up the ante.

      My whole life since I was a teen, I used to say that I
      came for Martin. I've always said this even before I
      knew what it meant to say I came for Dr. King. Well, I
      used to call him Dr. King and now I call him Martin:)
      that's a little bit of a difference.

      Last night I am trying for the life of me to get out
      this welcome letter for the Anthroposophia study
      group. I mean I am trying and trying and I can not get
      back into Yahoo! or any other email site. I mean it
      was just insane. To top that off I was watching Sophia
      last night as her dad hooked up in the studio his
      final pieces to these jewels he's been dropping.

      I'm a little tight with this little lady as she is
      just not your ordinary 3 year old by any means. And
      she knows it. Maybe they all do I don't know but this
      is no ordinary child. So, as I'm trying for the life
      of me to get this letter out, to get back into Yahoo!
      and then the anthroposophia site, she's painting all
      over herself and then she starts picking up books from
      my library as I am really about ready to throw this
      computer through the window. I mean it was just
      insane.

      So, she's picking up my books and I realize at some
      point she is acting as if she is reading Rudolf
      Steiner's books. She is sitting on this huge painting
      stool in my house asking me what each book is saying
      when she turns the page. I don't have the presence of
      mind to realize at the moment what this scene must
      look like to our angels, to our destinies. At some
      point as she asks more and more questions, I start
      making up words. Just saying 'oh that's my teacher
      Rudolf Steiner and his book on angels'. The next book
      she picks up is the one with the Dornach building on
      the front, the first one, and she says 'this is a
      light building, see the light'. At this point her pop
      calls and I just think 'what did she say'.

      He laughs when I answer the phone as he is with this
      child from the moment she gets up till the moment she
      goes to sleep. She's not in any daycare and I just do
      not know how this man does this every day and for six
      years yet. Incredible.

      Anyhow, after I drop them off and I listen to the two
      final songs that make the 7 that are gonna get this
      young cat some dough, I come home and see if I can do
      it again with the Sophia study group. I can't. Can't
      even get in. I'm not sure anyone else had this problem
      but I am assuming it can not just have been me.
      Although last night I was sure it was just me and I
      was not surrendering. I went to bed at 2am. Unheard of
      for me.

      I open my eyes this morning and the clock says '5:46'
      and I just moan when I notice the 6 flips to a 7. And
      I realize and I say it as it occured to me at that
      nano second 54 57. Well, those are the numbers I had
      in a dream so many years ago that many times on list I
      tried to figure out what the heck they were for. I had
      woken up in a dream in teh beginning of my Steiner
      studies one day saying 5457 to the click of some girls
      heels walking down the hallway by my window.

      And in that second I realize 'oh, wow, I'm gonna bet
      the internet is going to work right now, today's
      Martin's day. And damn if I do not open up Yahoo! and
      it goes straight on and the first thing I see that
      beautiful face of Martin. AND an article about some
      missing papers. I have not read them but I have said
      that I do believe he was killed for his stance on the
      Vietnam war. He was killed one year to the exact date
      of a speech he made questioning why we were in
      Vietnam. It was an incredibly beautiful speech that
      did not threaten anyone rather it just spoke so
      elequently to the question of war, and that war in
      particular.

      http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070403/ap_en_ot/king_papers

      So, it's just incredible to me how the world soul does
      so work with us, our teachers and our angels just work
      with us in such magnificant ways. I am called to
      remember Harvey Bornfield in this moment. I am going
      to ask Bradford if I can post his poem to him when we
      found out he had crossed the threshold as I want to
      honor that he and I used to hatch these plans to do
      exactly what I am embarking on with a small group. I
      want to put up a living Martin page of words and also
      those of Harvey as well.

      So here we are with Anthroposophia. Incredible to me.

      It's here! Your new message!
    • Mike helsher
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 4, 2007
        <dottie_z@...> wrote:

        > You know, man, it's just incredible to me, I feel a
        > Joe Cocker song coming up:) its incredible to me how
        > blantantly obvious the spiritual world can be a part
        > of our lives when it really decides to up the ante.

        I'm with you on that one baby! Absolutely no doubt!

        Here is a little gift for you, and Mr. Lightsearcher. I suggest you
        listen carefully.

        http://www.thewealthguardian.com/fordottie.htm

        It may take a minuet to load, so be patient. Computers are soooooo
        stupid.

        If this inspires you, don't appluad or say nice things, just throw
        money...:)...:)...:)

        Much Love and stuff

        Mike
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 4, 2007
          "I have the audacity to believe that people everywhere
          can have three meals a day for their tired bodies,
          education and culture for their spirits. I believe
          that what self-centered men have torn down, men
          other-centered can build up. I still believe that one
          day mankind will bow before the altars of God and be
          crowned triumphant over war and bloodshed, and
          non-violent redemptive goodwill will proclaim the rule
          of the land 'and the lion and the lamb shall lie down
          together and every man shall sit under his own vine
          and fig tree and none shall be afraid.' I still
          believe that we shall overcome."

          Martin Luther King, Jr.

          Dottie:

          Friends, you know there have been so many happenings
          with this Eleazar/Miriam/Sophia family that I just
          could not be making time to share them with you all.
          But now that I just picked up a further piece of the
          puzzle I feel to share this little piece.

          Eleazar and myself are collaborating on a screen play
          I wrote many years ago called A Christmas in the
          Ghetto. And while doing this I found myself back at
          the beach where I began writing screenplays 11 or so
          years ago. Eleazar lives down that way and I made a
          committment to pick him up if he made the committment
          to write every day. And somehow it ends up we are at
          the place I began my writings.

          But a funny thing happened last week and it has to do
          with that Swan I told you was on my head while riding
          down the street last year or so. I have the picture of
          it in my photo files for those that don't know what I
          am talking about.

          We head down to the coffee shop and he always picks
          the same table outside. I go inside and when I come
          out I see he is at a different table. And I thought
          'well that's interesting' as the table we usually sit
          at is open and nobody is outside but us. It's night
          time.

          I see him make this face as if he is seeing something
          above and behind me. I don't turn around because I
          thought 'unhuh, he's not gonna catch me being a fool'.
          And a little bit later he says 'what's that swan doing
          sitting in that tree'? And I say 'man, I ain't looking
          behind me, unhun'. And he says 'I'm telling you dottie
          there is a damn swan in that tree'. And I say 'man, I
          aint looking'. And he says 'okay, if you don't want to
          see that swan sitting up in that there tree I'm fine
          with that'. So I put my pouty face on and turn around.
          There is a swan in the tree about 30 feet up in the
          air if not more. And I thought 'oh, that's a plastic
          one' and then the neck moved.

          So, he says 'I told you, there was a swan sitting
          right over top of your head'. From his vantage point
          the swan was over my head. And so I look at this swan
          and I just am like 'man, I just don't know what to say
          to this'. But I realize that there is a connection to
          my path as I've been feeling at a crossroads of sorts
          these last few weeks.

          And so we start talking and he says 'do you want to
          know how that swan got up in that tree'? And I was
          thinking to myself that the swan wasn't really in the
          tree it was actually sitting on the ledge of this 50
          foot or so condominium building. And so I say 'it
          probably got up on the ledge of that building somehow
          but it looks like its in the tree'. He says 'girl,
          what's wrong with you, take a look again, ain't no
          building that close to the tree'. And I look and
          realize that he's right: the building is not even
          close although from my vantage point it looks so.

          So I say 'I am sure that swan was not just put there
          Eleazar. I am sure it flew up. And he just smiled and
          shook his head. And I said, 'man I am telling you
          nobody put that damn swan there, it flew up to the
          tree either from the left or right'. And he smiled
          again. And in that moment I remembered watching him
          look at something over my head and behind me with his
          eyes all squished up trying to see a thing. And I
          looked at him and he said 'I was looking past you when
          all of a sudden I saw something funny happening in the
          air, like all sparkles of light or something. And then
          the swan appeared and then flew up into the tree'.

          Now, now, really I can't attest to that in any case. I
          can consider that a possibility as I am sitting with a
          very interesting young man who came to me with a
          Miriam and a Sophia.

          And then, right after he says he turns to the empty
          table behind him and says 'and what's that mean for
          you'? It's a table tent with a number on it for some
          food pickup or something. And I look at the number and
          I think to myself that Rudolf Steiner died at 64. I
          think it was 65 but the way I look at it, we are an
          age only after we finish the whole year out. So
          technically in my terms he was 64. And I say to him
          right quick 'man we are Rudolf Steiner's students and
          you need to hear me'. And he just smiles. And then he
          says 'and what about 68, whose 68'? And I found all
          kinds of different concoctions for 86 but nothing for
          68.

          Well, looking at the year of Martin's death today, and
          the fact that last night I found myself with Eleazar
          up at the place that I would go to every year to honor
          his sacrifice, I realize we were feeling Martin.
          Eleazar didn't want to go home after recording. He
          said 'lets roll on up to the beach'. So we roll on up
          to the beach where we've been a few times having some
          conversation when he says 'no keep on going up that
          hill there'. And I go up a little bit and I turn
          around. And he says 'no, keep on going up there, I
          want to see those lights at the end of that tunnel
          there'. So I do a uturn and head up the mountain. And
          it's like he's seeing where he is going to live or
          something. He's checking the space out and its like 11
          pm or something. And we come across the place where I
          would go and sit and contemplate my love of Martin and
          need to be like him, on April 4th every year except
          for the last few.

          It didn't occur to me until this morning when getting
          up from my coffee what had taken place. I mean we were
          taken back to Martin's place the day before his
          sacrifice. And I just am thinking to myself that this
          is so unbelievable to me. It's just incredible
          watching this world song play out. I mean how blatant.

          Dennis Klocek says that the new community with
          Anthroposophia also includes those that have crossed
          the threshold. And I can say without a shadow of a
          doubt that Martin is connected to our teacher and the
          ongoing teachers of Wisdom and Harmony. I mean we can
          say that but for me to be brought to the mountain in
          this way is just absolutely clarifying. Martin is a
          part of those that work with our teachers in the
          Movement.

          And another thing while I'm at it. I had a clear clear
          understanding that I am connected to Betsy Ross and
          the George Washington moment when Count Saint Germain
          walked into the room and conversed with them. Whether
          that was me being in the spiritual worlds or down here
          on earth I do not know at the moment, but I am
          connected. And in fact it calls me to think that we
          are all in a way. I mean this country was founded on
          Freedom. It was for this that America came to be. And
          in that it is our legacy as spiritual beings to be
          connected with the Declaration of Independence. It
          goes without saying. And to me this is where I also
          find Dennis Klocek and also Dr. Virginia Sease.

          All good things,

          TV dinner still cooling?
          http://tv.yahoo.com/
        • write3chairs
          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 5, 2007
            --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "Mike helsher" wrote:

            > I'm with you on that one baby! Absolutely no doubt!
            >
            > Here is a little gift for you, and Mr. Lightsearcher. I suggest you
            > listen carefully.
            >
            > http://www.thewealthguardian.com/fordottie.htm
            >
            > It may take a minuet to load, so be patient. Computers are soooooo
            > stupid.
            >
            > If this inspires you, don't appluad or say nice things, just throw
            > money...:)...:)...:)
            >
            > Much Love and stuff
            >
            > Mike

            Isn't it funny how a pebble tossed into a pond can create a ripple
            effect, and we might never know just how much that "effect" has made
            a difference. When I went to listen to this song, I thought about how
            inspired I have been by Dottie, too, and was really glad to see her
            honored in this way at your website. Thanks, Mike! I just signed your
            guestbook, by the way.

            Cheers & love,
            Jennifer (Rose)
            Message 5 of 8 , Apr 5, 2007
              Ohh jeez guys! I mean what the heck! is going on here:) that was so
              funny because I didn't really read this and when I saw 'honoring
              dottie' I thought 'hhhhhmmmmm, I think I'll have to check that out:)
              nothing that won't soothe a little sentient soul feathers every once
              in a while!

              And man, look at the spelling in the subject line. Got a few of them
              on my little letter I just sent out as well. At least now I can begin
              to really realize damn! I am not allowed to allow that to happen!
              Whew.

              Mike, that's Joe isn't it! That's too funny.

              Over and way out of here!

              p.s. somebody please send your editing angel my way.
            • Mike helsher
              Message 6 of 8 , Apr 5, 2007
                --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "dottie zold"
                <dottie_z@...> wrote:

                > Ohh jeez guys! I mean what the heck! is going on here:) that was so
                > funny because I didn't really read this and when I saw 'honoring
                > dottie' I thought 'hhhhhmmmmm, I think I'll have to check that
                out:)
                > nothing that won't soothe a little sentient soul feathers every
                once
                > in a while!
                >
                > And man, look at the spelling in the subject line. Got a few of
                them
                > on my little letter I just sent out as well. At least now I can
                begin
                > to really realize damn! I am not allowed to allow that to happen!
                > Whew.
                >
                > Mike, that's Joe isn't it! That's too funny.

                Yup!

                > Over and way out of here!

                Oh com-on! we say and do nice things for you and you just bolt on
                outa here! "see ya" "yawhateva" "astalavista"!

                well, all I can say to that is:

                pfftt!

                Mike

                ps. my spelling anlge has permanant etheric damage.