Fwd:

    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 3, 2007
      --- "Dottie@..."
      <Dottie@...> wrote:

      > Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2007 21:40:24 -0700 (PDT)
      > From: "Dottie@..."
      > <Dottie@...>
      > To: dottie_z@...

      ---------------------------------

      Dear Friends,

      I hope this note finds youall doing very well.

      We wish to let you know that our Anthroposophia In
      TheWorld, on –line interactive study group, will begin
      the first Sunday afterEaster,

      April 15th, 2007.

      Our study/work group willbegin with Preparing For The
      Sixth Epochby Rudolf Steiner. Adriana Koulias of
      Australia
      begins with Leading Questionsand a Summary for
      further considerations. This lecture can be
      downloadedonce you register for the Anthroposophia
      Study Group at www.anthroposophia.org.  Daniel
      Bittleston will lead us in the Living With The
      Foundation Stone Meditation work/sharegroup, while
      Xandor Sajet of
      Amsterdam
      will co-work with us on the meditativeexercises found
      in Rudolf Steiner's book Guidance in Esoteric
      Training: specifically this group willwork with the
      He-She-It exercises. I, Dottie Zold, will be working
      withtwo books that speak to building our organs of
      perception: How to Know Higher Worlds by Rudolf
      Steiner and The Seers Handbook by Dennis Klocek.

      If you areinterested in joining us please click on the
      link below and this will takeyou to the Welcome Letter
      by Adriana Koulias:

      http://www.anthroposophia.org/study1.html

      As this is the first timethe members of our planning
      committee have attempted this, there may be afew waves
      that accompany our journey. I can foresee this as a
      goodexercise working on our ‘Patience’ virtue. Any and
      all feedback is verywelcome I can assure you. If you
      need any assistance please give me ashout at
      dottie@... and I will work to see how I
      canhelp.

      Allgood things,

      Dottie Zold

      dottie@...

      323.251.4450

      p.s. Therewill also be a newsletter that will follow
      our studies for those that wishto participate and are
      not online. If you know of anyone who might like
      tojoin us please have them contact me so I can put
      them on the mailing list.

      http://mobile.yahoo.com/mail
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 3, 2007
        Hey Everyone,
        I don't know how this got sent in this format. Sorry
        about that.

        Get your own web address.
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 4, 2007
          You know, man, it's just incredible to me, I feel a
          Joe Cocker song coming up:) its incredible to me how
          blantantly obvious the spiritual world can be a part
          of our lives when it really decides to up the ante.

          My whole life since I was a teen, I used to say that I
          came for Martin. I've always said this even before I
          knew what it meant to say I came for Dr. King. Well, I
          used to call him Dr. King and now I call him Martin:)
          that's a little bit of a difference.

          Last night I am trying for the life of me to get out
          this welcome letter for the Anthroposophia study
          group. I mean I am trying and trying and I can not get
          back into Yahoo! or any other email site. I mean it
          was just insane. To top that off I was watching Sophia
          last night as her dad hooked up in the studio his
          final pieces to these jewels he's been dropping.

          I'm a little tight with this little lady as she is
          just not your ordinary 3 year old by any means. And
          she knows it. Maybe they all do I don't know but this
          is no ordinary child. So, as I'm trying for the life
          of me to get this letter out, to get back into Yahoo!
          and then the anthroposophia site, she's painting all
          over herself and then she starts picking up books from
          my library as I am really about ready to throw this
          computer through the window. I mean it was just
          insane.

          So, she's picking up my books and I realize at some
          point she is acting as if she is reading Rudolf
          Steiner's books. She is sitting on this huge painting
          stool in my house asking me what each book is saying
          when she turns the page. I don't have the presence of
          mind to realize at the moment what this scene must
          look like to our angels, to our destinies. At some
          point as she asks more and more questions, I start
          making up words. Just saying 'oh that's my teacher
          Rudolf Steiner and his book on angels'. The next book
          she picks up is the one with the Dornach building on
          the front, the first one, and she says 'this is a
          light building, see the light'. At this point her pop
          calls and I just think 'what did she say'.

          He laughs when I answer the phone as he is with this
          child from the moment she gets up till the moment she
          goes to sleep. She's not in any daycare and I just do
          not know how this man does this every day and for six
          years yet. Incredible.

          Anyhow, after I drop them off and I listen to the two
          final songs that make the 7 that are gonna get this
          young cat some dough, I come home and see if I can do
          it again with the Sophia study group. I can't. Can't
          even get in. I'm not sure anyone else had this problem
          but I am assuming it can not just have been me.
          Although last night I was sure it was just me and I
          was not surrendering. I went to bed at 2am. Unheard of
          for me.

          I open my eyes this morning and the clock says '5:46'
          and I just moan when I notice the 6 flips to a 7. And
          I realize and I say it as it occured to me at that
          nano second 54 57. Well, those are the numbers I had
          in a dream so many years ago that many times on list I
          tried to figure out what the heck they were for. I had
          woken up in a dream in teh beginning of my Steiner
          studies one day saying 5457 to the click of some girls
          heels walking down the hallway by my window.

          And in that second I realize 'oh, wow, I'm gonna bet
          the internet is going to work right now, today's
          Martin's day. And damn if I do not open up Yahoo! and
          it goes straight on and the first thing I see that
          beautiful face of Martin. AND an article about some
          missing papers. I have not read them but I have said
          that I do believe he was killed for his stance on the
          Vietnam war. He was killed one year to the exact date
          of a speech he made questioning why we were in
          Vietnam. It was an incredibly beautiful speech that
          did not threaten anyone rather it just spoke so
          elequently to the question of war, and that war in
          particular.

          http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070403/ap_en_ot/king_papers

          So, it's just incredible to me how the world soul does
          so work with us, our teachers and our angels just work
          with us in such magnificant ways. I am called to
          remember Harvey Bornfield in this moment. I am going
          to ask Bradford if I can post his poem to him when we
          found out he had crossed the threshold as I want to
          honor that he and I used to hatch these plans to do
          exactly what I am embarking on with a small group. I
          want to put up a living Martin page of words and also
          those of Harvey as well.

          So here we are with Anthroposophia. Incredible to me.

          It's here! Your new message!
        • Mike helsher
          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 4, 2007
            <dottie_z@...> wrote:

            > You know, man, it's just incredible to me, I feel a
            > Joe Cocker song coming up:) its incredible to me how
            > blantantly obvious the spiritual world can be a part
            > of our lives when it really decides to up the ante.

            I'm with you on that one baby! Absolutely no doubt!

            Here is a little gift for you, and Mr. Lightsearcher. I suggest you
            listen carefully.

            http://www.thewealthguardian.com/fordottie.htm

            It may take a minuet to load, so be patient. Computers are soooooo
            stupid.

            If this inspires you, don't appluad or say nice things, just throw
            money...:)...:)...:)

            Much Love and stuff

            Mike
            Message 5 of 8 , Apr 4, 2007
              "I have the audacity to believe that people everywhere
              can have three meals a day for their tired bodies,
              education and culture for their spirits. I believe
              that what self-centered men have torn down, men
              other-centered can build up. I still believe that one
              day mankind will bow before the altars of God and be
              crowned triumphant over war and bloodshed, and
              non-violent redemptive goodwill will proclaim the rule
              of the land 'and the lion and the lamb shall lie down
              together and every man shall sit under his own vine
              and fig tree and none shall be afraid.' I still
              believe that we shall overcome."

              Martin Luther King, Jr.

              Dottie:

              Friends, you know there have been so many happenings
              with this Eleazar/Miriam/Sophia family that I just
              could not be making time to share them with you all.
              But now that I just picked up a further piece of the
              puzzle I feel to share this little piece.

              Eleazar and myself are collaborating on a screen play
              I wrote many years ago called A Christmas in the
              Ghetto. And while doing this I found myself back at
              the beach where I began writing screenplays 11 or so
              years ago. Eleazar lives down that way and I made a
              committment to pick him up if he made the committment
              to write every day. And somehow it ends up we are at
              the place I began my writings.

              But a funny thing happened last week and it has to do
              with that Swan I told you was on my head while riding
              down the street last year or so. I have the picture of
              it in my photo files for those that don't know what I
              am talking about.

              We head down to the coffee shop and he always picks
              the same table outside. I go inside and when I come
              out I see he is at a different table. And I thought
              'well that's interesting' as the table we usually sit
              at is open and nobody is outside but us. It's night
              time.

              I see him make this face as if he is seeing something
              above and behind me. I don't turn around because I
              thought 'unhuh, he's not gonna catch me being a fool'.
              And a little bit later he says 'what's that swan doing
              sitting in that tree'? And I say 'man, I ain't looking
              behind me, unhun'. And he says 'I'm telling you dottie
              there is a damn swan in that tree'. And I say 'man, I
              aint looking'. And he says 'okay, if you don't want to
              see that swan sitting up in that there tree I'm fine
              with that'. So I put my pouty face on and turn around.
              There is a swan in the tree about 30 feet up in the
              air if not more. And I thought 'oh, that's a plastic
              one' and then the neck moved.

              So, he says 'I told you, there was a swan sitting
              right over top of your head'. From his vantage point
              the swan was over my head. And so I look at this swan
              and I just am like 'man, I just don't know what to say
              to this'. But I realize that there is a connection to
              my path as I've been feeling at a crossroads of sorts
              these last few weeks.

              And so we start talking and he says 'do you want to
              know how that swan got up in that tree'? And I was
              thinking to myself that the swan wasn't really in the
              tree it was actually sitting on the ledge of this 50
              foot or so condominium building. And so I say 'it
              probably got up on the ledge of that building somehow
              but it looks like its in the tree'. He says 'girl,
              what's wrong with you, take a look again, ain't no
              building that close to the tree'. And I look and
              realize that he's right: the building is not even
              close although from my vantage point it looks so.

              So I say 'I am sure that swan was not just put there
              Eleazar. I am sure it flew up. And he just smiled and
              shook his head. And I said, 'man I am telling you
              nobody put that damn swan there, it flew up to the
              tree either from the left or right'. And he smiled
              again. And in that moment I remembered watching him
              look at something over my head and behind me with his
              eyes all squished up trying to see a thing. And I
              looked at him and he said 'I was looking past you when
              all of a sudden I saw something funny happening in the
              air, like all sparkles of light or something. And then
              the swan appeared and then flew up into the tree'.

              Now, now, really I can't attest to that in any case. I
              can consider that a possibility as I am sitting with a
              very interesting young man who came to me with a
              Miriam and a Sophia.

              And then, right after he says he turns to the empty
              table behind him and says 'and what's that mean for
              you'? It's a table tent with a number on it for some
              food pickup or something. And I look at the number and
              I think to myself that Rudolf Steiner died at 64. I
              think it was 65 but the way I look at it, we are an
              age only after we finish the whole year out. So
              technically in my terms he was 64. And I say to him
              right quick 'man we are Rudolf Steiner's students and
              you need to hear me'. And he just smiles. And then he
              says 'and what about 68, whose 68'? And I found all
              kinds of different concoctions for 86 but nothing for
              68.

              Well, looking at the year of Martin's death today, and
              the fact that last night I found myself with Eleazar
              up at the place that I would go to every year to honor
              his sacrifice, I realize we were feeling Martin.
              Eleazar didn't want to go home after recording. He
              said 'lets roll on up to the beach'. So we roll on up
              to the beach where we've been a few times having some
              conversation when he says 'no keep on going up that
              hill there'. And I go up a little bit and I turn
              around. And he says 'no, keep on going up there, I
              want to see those lights at the end of that tunnel
              there'. So I do a uturn and head up the mountain. And
              it's like he's seeing where he is going to live or
              something. He's checking the space out and its like 11
              pm or something. And we come across the place where I
              would go and sit and contemplate my love of Martin and
              need to be like him, on April 4th every year except
              for the last few.

              It didn't occur to me until this morning when getting
              up from my coffee what had taken place. I mean we were
              taken back to Martin's place the day before his
              sacrifice. And I just am thinking to myself that this
              is so unbelievable to me. It's just incredible
              watching this world song play out. I mean how blatant.

              Dennis Klocek says that the new community with
              Anthroposophia also includes those that have crossed
              the threshold. And I can say without a shadow of a
              doubt that Martin is connected to our teacher and the
              ongoing teachers of Wisdom and Harmony. I mean we can
              say that but for me to be brought to the mountain in
              this way is just absolutely clarifying. Martin is a
              part of those that work with our teachers in the
              Movement.

              And another thing while I'm at it. I had a clear clear
              understanding that I am connected to Betsy Ross and
              the George Washington moment when Count Saint Germain
              walked into the room and conversed with them. Whether
              that was me being in the spiritual worlds or down here
              on earth I do not know at the moment, but I am
              connected. And in fact it calls me to think that we
              are all in a way. I mean this country was founded on
              Freedom. It was for this that America came to be. And
              in that it is our legacy as spiritual beings to be
              connected with the Declaration of Independence. It
              goes without saying. And to me this is where I also
              find Dennis Klocek and also Dr. Virginia Sease.

              All good things,

              TV dinner still cooling?
              http://tv.yahoo.com/
            • write3chairs
              Message 6 of 8 , Apr 5, 2007
                --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "Mike helsher" wrote:

                > I'm with you on that one baby! Absolutely no doubt!
                >
                > Here is a little gift for you, and Mr. Lightsearcher. I suggest you
                > listen carefully.
                >
                > http://www.thewealthguardian.com/fordottie.htm
                >
                > It may take a minuet to load, so be patient. Computers are soooooo
                > stupid.
                >
                > If this inspires you, don't appluad or say nice things, just throw
                > money...:)...:)...:)
                >
                > Much Love and stuff
                >
                > Mike

                Isn't it funny how a pebble tossed into a pond can create a ripple
                effect, and we might never know just how much that "effect" has made
                a difference. When I went to listen to this song, I thought about how
                inspired I have been by Dottie, too, and was really glad to see her
                honored in this way at your website. Thanks, Mike! I just signed your
                guestbook, by the way.

                Cheers & love,
                Jennifer (Rose)
                Message 7 of 8 , Apr 5, 2007
                  Ohh jeez guys! I mean what the heck! is going on here:) that was so
                  funny because I didn't really read this and when I saw 'honoring
                  dottie' I thought 'hhhhhmmmmm, I think I'll have to check that out:)
                  nothing that won't soothe a little sentient soul feathers every once
                  in a while!

                  And man, look at the spelling in the subject line. Got a few of them
                  on my little letter I just sent out as well. At least now I can begin
                  to really realize damn! I am not allowed to allow that to happen!
                  Whew.

                  Mike, that's Joe isn't it! That's too funny.

                  Over and way out of here!

                  p.s. somebody please send your editing angel my way.
                • Mike helsher
                  Message 8 of 8 , Apr 5, 2007
                    --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "dottie zold"
                    <dottie_z@...> wrote:

                    > Ohh jeez guys! I mean what the heck! is going on here:) that was so
                    > funny because I didn't really read this and when I saw 'honoring
                    > dottie' I thought 'hhhhhmmmmm, I think I'll have to check that
                    out:)
                    > nothing that won't soothe a little sentient soul feathers every
                    once
                    > in a while!
                    >
                    > And man, look at the spelling in the subject line. Got a few of
                    them
                    > on my little letter I just sent out as well. At least now I can
                    begin
                    > to really realize damn! I am not allowed to allow that to happen!
                    > Whew.
                    >
                    > Mike, that's Joe isn't it! That's too funny.

                    Yup!

                    > Over and way out of here!

                    Oh com-on! we say and do nice things for you and you just bolt on
                    outa here! "see ya" "yawhateva" "astalavista"!

                    well, all I can say to that is:

                    pfftt!

                    Mike

                    ps. my spelling anlge has permanant etheric damage.