Some Considerations

    Message 1 of 14 , Apr 3, 2007
      Hi Friends,

      I wanted to share a few thoughts that I have been
      working on that have to do with how we interact with
      one another once we reach a certain level of soul mood
      with another or even maybe within oneself.

      It seems to me that one can have an ongoing conscious
      relationship through the spirit. And what is
      interesting is that, well pardon what I do not express
      appropriately in anthroposophical terms, it is in the
      inbetween space, the same place where we build our
      pictures, we can interact from that same area. It's a
      place where the 'feel/seeing' ...oh the heart organ is
      also a listening organ, not just a developing picture
      organ of consciousness but also a listening, real
      spirit to spirit interaction.

      What I find interesting is that although we can
      interact, have conversation, in this area, this does
      not mean that we are working from some higher level of
      existance. For example its not that someone has
      reached Spirit Self or whathaveyou. We are still who
      we are in this realm with all our faults and
      strengths. It's just the area where we are building
      the new organ of perception, the thinking heart. And
      working on this organ, specifically with the antipathy
      and sympathy exercises really allows one to form these
      petals.

      Rudolf Steiner speaks of the need to make sure that we
      work on the twelve petal organ of the area. He shares
      that if this organ/chakra is not at first worked on
      then all the rest will be faltering. And I imagine
      that these years on line have really allowed me to
      work on this organ:) as I kept trying to be
      accountable for my words. Always Tarjei was my
      strengthg in showing up another day even while I may
      have been cringing. But the work pays off. It pays off
      to fall and then try and get back up and face the
      music. It builds a good character within us. If we
      just fall and then turn to blame and shame we not only
      harm ourselves but our future capacity to build this
      organ. But its a minute by minute process it seems.

      I wondered if maybe we can speak with everyone in this
      manner of interacting and it seems to me that no we
      can not, not on a conscious level. It's not that we
      are speaking to spirit, we are speaking to
      consciousness at whatever level we are currently in.
      I mean one can force it but I imagine that would be a
      part of black magic.

      Well, these are my thoughts today,

      Finding fabulous fares is fun.
    • write3chairs
      Message 2 of 14 , Apr 4, 2007
        --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, dottie zold wrote:

        > Hi Friends,
        >
        > I wanted to share a few thoughts that I have been
        > working on that have to do with how we interact with
        > one another once we reach a certain level of soul mood
        > with another or even maybe within oneself.
        >
        > It seems to me that one can have an ongoing conscious
        > relationship through the spirit. And what is
        > interesting is that, well pardon what I do not express
        > appropriately in anthroposophical terms, it is in the
        > inbetween space, the same place where we build our
        > pictures, we can interact from that same area. It's a
        > place where the 'feel/seeing' ...oh the heart organ is
        > also a listening organ, not just a developing picture
        > organ of consciousness but also a listening, real
        > spirit to spirit interaction.
        >
        > What I find interesting is that although we can
        > interact, have conversation, in this area, this does
        > not mean that we are working from some higher level of
        > existance. For example its not that someone has
        > reached Spirit Self or whathaveyou. We are still who
        > we are in this realm with all our faults and
        > strengths. It's just the area where we are building
        > the new organ of perception, the thinking heart. And
        > working on this organ, specifically with the antipathy
        > and sympathy exercises really allows one to form these
        > petals.
        >
        > Rudolf Steiner speaks of the need to make sure that we
        > work on the twelve petal organ of the area. He shares
        > that if this organ/chakra is not at first worked on
        > then all the rest will be faltering. And I imagine
        > that these years on line have really allowed me to
        > work on this organ:) as I kept trying to be
        > accountable for my words. Always Tarjei was my
        > strengthg in showing up another day even while I may
        > have been cringing. But the work pays off. It pays off
        > to fall and then try and get back up and face the
        > music. It builds a good character within us. If we
        > just fall and then turn to blame and shame we not only
        > harm ourselves but our future capacity to build this
        > organ. But its a minute by minute process it seems.
        >
        > I wondered if maybe we can speak with everyone in this
        > manner of interacting and it seems to me that no we
        > can not, not on a conscious level. It's not that we
        > are speaking to spirit, we are speaking to
        > consciousness at whatever level we are currently in.
        > I mean one can force it but I imagine that would be a
        > part of black magic.
        >
        > Well, these are my thoughts today,

        Hi, Dottie! This is meaningful, friend. Thank you for
        sharing it. I go through these cycles, they are almost
        predictable. Some days, going on seems so pointless!
        Sore body, fried mind, wounded spirit.... What's
        the use? SSDD. Nothing seems to change. And yet
        even as I say that, change is everywhere, including
        inside of me. Transformation is such a beautiful thing,
        yet it can seem terrible, too. I've been reading about
        trauma victims lately, people who have suffered terrible
        tragedies and yet they didn't let these things ruin
        their lives. Here are some names: Mike Wallace, Deena
        Metzger, Andre Dubus, Armando Valladares, Max Cleand,
        Jeb Stuart Magruder, Donna Jenkins, Anne Capute,
        Harold Kushner, Nackey Loeb, Patti Dean, Alie Wiesel.
        Their stories are all included in this wonderful book,
        "Undaunted Spirits: Portraits of Recovery from Trauma,"
        by Mary Baures. She has a beautiful website, too.
        It includes a gallery of her artwork as well as other
        inspiring pages, including this one, about using
        creativity to heal trauma and loss:
        http://www.marybaures.com/usingcreativity.htm
        Like you say, so much thinking heart work is needed....

        Jennifer
      • write3chairs
        Message 3 of 14 , Apr 4, 2007
          Should have spell checked first. Corrections below.

          > I've been reading about trauma victims lately, people
          > who have suffered terrible tragedies and yet they didn't
          > let these things ruin their lives. Here are some names:

          Mike Wallace, Deena Metzger, Andre Dubus, Armando Valladares,
          Max Cleland, Jeb Stuart Magruder, Donna Jenkins, Anne Capute,
          Harold Kushner, Nackey Loeb, Patti Dean, Elie Wiesel.