Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Kwan Yin coming full circle

    Message 1 of 14 , Apr 2, 2007
      Well my friend Frank Thomas Smith, on the Black
      Madonna and Anthroposophia much was to be experienced
      and understood this weekend: the older petitionary
      relationship to the Black Madonna and the new 'better
      get your ass in gear' relationship :) to
      Anthroposophia. :OOO

      So, Dennis spoke about how there are many faces of the
      Black Madonna and that she in her origins was a
      petitionary being. One who was there in man's darkest
      days to reassure him that he was not alone and that he
      was heard. This is the being with whom we had a very
      motherly at the breast type of relationship. Whereas
      with Anthroposophia we find ourselves no longer
      coddled in her lap, rather we find ourselves standing
      beside her. Instead of, Mr. Klocek uses this funny
      little blast from the past, 'Oh Lord won't you buy me
      a Mercedez Benz, my friends all have Porsches I must
      make ammends', it's no longer what have you done for
      me lately, rather what are you going to do about what
      you need? It's what we find in Mike Helsher's webiste
      the FisherCat, it's what Stephen C. said to me many
      years ago on the Ark, 'it looks like your're bringing
      the fire down': consciously seeking to stand up and
      get our grooves on with our tasks. Be in touch with
      our tasks, be worth our salt, remember we are children
      of God and then what does that have to do with why we
      are here.

      It's funny because Mr. Klocek speaks of this new
      community and his Coros Institute is really trying to
      foster this type of mood of soul that lends to our
      becoming the tenth hieararchy: the Hierarchy of the
      Good. And it has to do with Anthroposophia and how she
      is a part of this community building aspect of the
      Society.

      He really brought home the need to move from the Black
      Madonna to Anthroposophia in a real practical way in
      which we work with one another. But you know it goes
      to more than that, it really goes to the heart of the
      mystery of our very own cosmos. And it's interesting
      because I just had a thought of those people who were
      kicked out of the Movement a month or so ago, the ones
      who call themselves the Living Christmas Conference,
      LCC, and it makes me laugh to see their tactics and
      what this has to do with Anthroposophia. They speak of
      Sergei Prokofieff as killing her and I'm thinking,
      damn, you didn't even mention her all these years, and
      finally someone comes up and out and brings her front
      and center and suddenly we have these attacks. And to
      me that's exactly what they are.

      And here she is. Man, she's front and center. And its
      been a long haul. Ten years or so for me of this
      ridicule. But it's interesting because I've watched
      myself swing from the Kali side to the Sophia side all
      along trying like hell to understand my antipathies
      and sympathies. And specifically has to do with the
      heart chakra, the 12 petaled Lotus. I mean how do we
      form it if we don't have struggles that allow the
      petals to be formed in the first place. The struggles
      have to be there, the darkside of our nature, or the
      possibilities has got to be met and brought to the
      fore.

      But Kwan Yin coming full circle for me is really huge.
      I mean to hear Mr. Klocek say some of the things he
      did this weekend was really astounding as this has
      been MY study for all these years. And to find that
      the one I consider my earthly teacher be speaking
      along the same lines is just stunning to me. Obviously
      he has so much more depth in the work but to see
      myself trailing up behind him without even knowing him
      all those years just goes to show me some type of
      ongoing decision to be a part of bringing this being
      Anthroposophia to the forefront, from a spiritual
      level.

      Anyhow, he kind of lifted the corpse of thinking
      around her up into a living reality in a way this
      weekend. I mean there's one thing in the study but
      there is so much more when there is a practice. And to
      me this is why Mr. Klocek has his game on: he
      recognizes the important role of practice if one is
      going to be wanting to be of service in the world. And
      I know I can defintely use getting better at practie.
      I mean the world can speak to me, which is how it
      comes to be that I find myself in this position with
      this particular study, but I have to do more to really
      deepen myself on a spiritual level.

      For example this morning I realized I had been healed.
      I didn't really realize I needed to be healed of
      something that happened when I was 4. I mean I
      realized just recently that I had a wound in that area
      of a certain chakra. And I never really thought on it,
      I just went 'okay, I can understand how that would
      happen'. But I also thought that it was okay and just
      let it be a thought of 'oh, okay'. But what happened
      this weekend is that Mr. Klocek brought something to
      my attention out of a question I asked and he
      mentioned something that I immediately recognized was
      true. And my first reaction was 'well I hope she kicks
      their ass'. And what I found out this morning was that
      I have a great humility for these beings, these giants
      and how they come to be on the earth. Still.

      And as I worked on this my teacher Count Saint Germain
      came to my thinking. Funny to be calling him my
      teacher but I have always felt this connection with
      him since I found this poster of the I Am and a
      knight, where I never really felt a connection to
      CHristians Rosenkreutz, it has always been Count Saint
      Germain. So this morning as I am thinking of the
      giants and thinking how something feels rectified by
      me somehow, integrated somehow, I thought of him as
      the healer and just thought hmmmm. I mean I have felt
      him in my life in a while so it was kinda a surprise.
      And then as I am reading my paper this morning, after
      realzing that I felt empathy for the giants, and that
      somehow the two parts that had somehow disconnected
      themselves within me were somehow now united, I saw a
      picture in the paper of a Marine getting a tatoo. And
      I read the caption and it said that St. Germain was
      the name being tatooed on the young mans arm. And
      instead of fighting it like I usually do 'oh yeah,
      that doesnt mean that he's around and yada yada ya', I
      went 'of course, and let me see what else comes up to
      confirm Count Saint Germain is a part of this healing
      and saying hello right now'. And read the article and
      then I looked for something more, but not with any
      doubting as usual, and I see that the date on his arm
      is 4/2/06. For me that is my number of 66. But then I
      look a little further and I find today's date adds up
      to 4/2/07 which is 13. And to me this is where I find
      Count Saint Germain in the Christian Rosenkreutz story
      of almost dying: the thirteenth, and of course with
      Christ. With Christ because it is my study that we are
      looking at Christian Rosenkreutz possibly as the new
      sheath created by Zarathustra when he excarnated from
      the body of Jesus. And also the teacher of Rudolf
      Steiner noted as Master M.

      Now my issue has always been that then I will stop
      there. Mr. Klocek's work however demands that one
      takes one self further on to finding the truth of a
      thing: forming and dissolving. So even though it has
      come from the world, I have to form and dissolve it
      and then listen into the silence. And this is the
      practice. And that is why he is such a good teacher:
      he speaks out of experience.

      I was looking again at his book Seeking Spirit Vision
      and I'm thinking 'holy cow! who the hell is this man'?
      I think if anyone's read this book with any type of
      wonder that has to be the question that comes about.
      Not that I am noting one thing or another just stating
      that this is the question that has to come up when
      considering that mans work.

      So Kwan Yin a part of the future Lord Maetreya. Well
      whadayaknow.

      Best,

      http://tv.yahoo.com/collections/265
      Message 2 of 14 , Apr 2, 2007
        I should be clearer that it is my study so far that shows Count Saint
        Germain as the being, the ego, that comes down into the child that is
        about to die with the twelve elders around.

        And boy oh boy. Just looking at me write that makes me consider, and
        maybe Rudolf Steiner speaks of this somewhere, that once again we have
        the mystery of the Nathan Jesus with the Zarathustra, in a new form,
        just as we had the Nathan Jesus and the Solomon Jesus together during
        that which is noted as the Turning Point in Time by Rudolf Steiner.
        Can that be? Can it be that right there we have once again this child
        that is in need of an ego in the sense that the Nathan child did? I
        don't know. That's just a thought that comes to me. I've always been
        thinking about this CHristian Rosenkreutz almost dying and then at a
        pivitol point in this, I understand an 'ego' came down and worked into
        the child. I understand this as Count Saint Germain. I've said this
        before but I had never contemplated the what this had to do with past
        relationships from the time of Christ's descent. Hmmmm.

      • Jo Ann Schwartz
        Message 3 of 14 , Apr 2, 2007
          --- Frank Smith wrote:
          > "Conniption"? I knew that word, but haven't heard it
          > in ten dogs' ages. It was common when I was a kid in
          > Bklyn. Does it exist, really? I looked it up and it
          > DOES: "N.American informal - a fit of hysterics or
          > rage. ORIGIN: prob. an invented word. " Thanks for the
          > memory, Dottie, although it doesn't have much to do
          > with the Black Madonna.

          Yo, Cisco!

          Must depend on where you're from. I still hear it from
          time to time here on the Midwest Coast.

          Merrily,
          JoAnn

          ~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~
          "Life's short and we never have enough time for the hearts of those who travel the way with us. O, be swift to love! Make haste to be kind." --Henri-Frederic Amiel
          Message 4 of 14 , Apr 2, 2007
            And another thing while I"m at it:) I've noted three women that I
            can consider to be interesting:

            Lott's wife turned into Salt. Salt is a very very big thing.
            My question's are:

            'why isn't she named'?
            'what is her relationship with Abraham?
            'who is Lott in the story of the All?

            Miriam, Moses' sister, is one considered to be the one whom the
            Israelites looked to in the dessert. It was considered the water was
            with them because she was there. When she was turned into a leper,
            white as snow, (thinking of salt here) it is said by the Rabbi's
            that the people refused to move until she was brought back into the
            camp and therefore healed by God. When she died the water was no
            longer available to the Jewish people. And unto this day it is
            considered that the well is still dried.

            Where we find the water again is with the woman at the well in the
            story of Christ. Rudolf Steiner states that this woman was the first
            who went foward and had people believe according solely to her word.
            I find that she is the Magdalene. OR at the very least the
            representative of the mysteries that lead up to the Magdalene being
            able to see the Christ at the Resurrection.

            So my question is:
            What does Salt have to do with this?
            Who is Lott's wife and is there a continuation story here with the
            woman at the well?
            If so who still is Lot.

            And so we have two women so far in two stories with two prominant
            men who were turned into something white: both as a punishment. One
            with Abraham and one with Moses: both not wives of the men. I wonder
            if we would find out that Lott's wife was a sister of Abraham? or at
            the very least very closely connected. And if so how can we find
            out? Where is there further literature on this woman?

            And then we have the Magdalene in Jesus' time. It is she who is
            shown to be going through all kinds of trials and tribulations just
            like the wife of Lott and also the sister of Moses, Miriam. And
            although its not noted where she is turned into anything white, we
            do have the blood issues healed. And that is then purity as far as I
            understand it in my studies. And that would mean she was working
            with the Christ on a very intimate level due to what we term in
            Anthroposophy as the etherization of the blood. This is my
            understanding. I think we can look at STeiner's word as to what
            happens when we have blood etherization. And there is only one
            person in the bible so noted as being a part of this mystery. Well,
            if we also look at the Mother at the Wedding of Cana we can see
            another thing with the blood there as well. I wonder if there is a
            third...oh, maybe the blood of Christ flowing down into the earth.
            Maybe that is the third part of the mystery.

            The Rabbis say that Miriam, Moses' sister, was the young girl who
            put him into the water of the Nile. And it is said by the Rabbis
            that the Mother of Miriam, and Moses, was a midwife along with her
            daughter. Now that is a very interesting telling sign of the mystery
            of Moses and the ladies. I will see if I can find the story that
            speaks to this as a legend in the Jewish midrash. There is the
            implication, not that it was due to the boy children being killed,
            but that the father of Moses did not want him. I shall find this
            legend for you all.

            I have so many more questions and thoughts on this mystery of the
            Magdalene, the Kwan Yin, the Anthroposophia. And it's also
            interesting to me that the Kwan Yin really makes an emergence in the
            fourth century. This is just before everything goes underground and
            is cut out by the Church. Something occurs during this fourth
            century that still has to be discovered.

            All good things,
            Dottie
          • Frank Smith
            Message 5 of 14 , Apr 2, 2007
              --- dottie zold <dottie_z@...> wrote:

              > Well my friend Frank Thomas Smith, on the Black
              > Madonna and Anthroposophia much was to be
              > experienced
              > and understood this weekend: the older petitionary
              > relationship to the Black Madonna and the new
              > 'better
              > get your ass in gear' relationship :) to
              > Anthroposophia. :OOO

              Dottie dear, just because I extract only one word from
              your post (coniption) doesn't mean that I haven't read
              all and appreciate it.
              Btw, was that the title of Dennis' workshop? (better
              get your ass in gear...)
              Frank

              Frank Thomas Smith
              http://SouthernCrossReview.org

              8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time
            • Frank Smith
              Message 6 of 14 , Apr 2, 2007
                --- Jo Ann Schwartz <sr_joanna@...> wrote:

                > --- Frank Smith wrote:
                > > "Conniption"? I knew that word, but haven't heard
                > it
                > > in ten dogs' ages. It was common when I was a kid
                > in
                > > Bklyn. Does it exist, really? I looked it up and
                > it
                > > DOES: "N.American informal - a fit of hysterics or
                > > rage. ORIGIN: prob. an invented word. " Thanks for
                > the
                > > memory, Dottie, although it doesn't have much to
                > do
                > > with the Black Madonna.
                >
                > Yo, Cisco!
                >
                > Must depend on where you're from. I still hear it
                > from
                > time to time here on the Midwest Coast.

                Yeah? well then at least we know that Dottie didn't
                invent it.

                Frank Thomas Smith
                http://SouthernCrossReview.org

                TV dinner still cooling?
                http://tv.yahoo.com/
                Message 7 of 14 , Apr 3, 2007
                  You know, a really big eye opener this weekend was the
                  thought Mr. Klocek shared that the Will is
                  unrecognized feelings. I mean is that an incredible
                  thought. If we looked at our feelings in this manner
                  and were conscious about them, whew, aint' no telling
                  what type of change we would have going on for
                  ourselves not to mention the world.

                  Bored stiff? Loosen up...
                  http://games.yahoo.com/games/front
                • write3chairs
                  Message 8 of 14 , Apr 3, 2007
                    --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, Frank Smith wrote:

                    > "Conniption"? I knew that word, but haven't heard it
                    > in ten dogs' ages. It was common when I was a kid in
                    > Bklyn. Does it exist, really? I looked it up and it
                    > DOES: "N.American informal - a fit of hysterics or
                    > rage. ORIGIN: prob. an invented word. " Thanks for the
                    > memory, Dottie, although it doesn't have much to do
                    > with the Black Madonna.
                    > Frank

                    I wonder now about the difference between a conniption
                    fit and a hissy fit. Hissy fits seem to be limited to
                    females, though, isn't that correct? I've never heard
                    of a man having a hissy. I guess conniption is gender-
                    free, eh? If I were to choose my fit, it would be hissy.

                    Cheers,
                    Jennifer

                    Message 9 of 14 , Apr 3, 2007
                      Hi Friends,

                      I wanted to share a few thoughts that I have been
                      working on that have to do with how we interact with
                      one another once we reach a certain level of soul mood
                      with another or even maybe within oneself.

                      It seems to me that one can have an ongoing conscious
                      relationship through the spirit. And what is
                      interesting is that, well pardon what I do not express
                      appropriately in anthroposophical terms, it is in the
                      inbetween space, the same place where we build our
                      pictures, we can interact from that same area. It's a
                      place where the 'feel/seeing' ...oh the heart organ is
                      also a listening organ, not just a developing picture
                      organ of consciousness but also a listening, real
                      spirit to spirit interaction.

                      What I find interesting is that although we can
                      interact, have conversation, in this area, this does
                      not mean that we are working from some higher level of
                      existance. For example its not that someone has
                      reached Spirit Self or whathaveyou. We are still who
                      we are in this realm with all our faults and
                      strengths. It's just the area where we are building
                      the new organ of perception, the thinking heart. And
                      working on this organ, specifically with the antipathy
                      and sympathy exercises really allows one to form these
                      petals.

                      Rudolf Steiner speaks of the need to make sure that we
                      work on the twelve petal organ of the area. He shares
                      that if this organ/chakra is not at first worked on
                      then all the rest will be faltering. And I imagine
                      that these years on line have really allowed me to
                      work on this organ:) as I kept trying to be
                      accountable for my words. Always Tarjei was my
                      strengthg in showing up another day even while I may
                      have been cringing. But the work pays off. It pays off
                      to fall and then try and get back up and face the
                      music. It builds a good character within us. If we
                      just fall and then turn to blame and shame we not only
                      harm ourselves but our future capacity to build this
                      organ. But its a minute by minute process it seems.

                      I wondered if maybe we can speak with everyone in this
                      manner of interacting and it seems to me that no we
                      can not, not on a conscious level. It's not that we
                      are speaking to spirit, we are speaking to
                      consciousness at whatever level we are currently in.
                      I mean one can force it but I imagine that would be a
                      part of black magic.

                      Well, these are my thoughts today,

                      Finding fabulous fares is fun.
                    • write3chairs
                      Message 10 of 14 , Apr 4, 2007
                        --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, dottie zold wrote:

                        > Hi Friends,
                        >
                        > I wanted to share a few thoughts that I have been
                        > working on that have to do with how we interact with
                        > one another once we reach a certain level of soul mood
                        > with another or even maybe within oneself.
                        >
                        > It seems to me that one can have an ongoing conscious
                        > relationship through the spirit. And what is
                        > interesting is that, well pardon what I do not express
                        > appropriately in anthroposophical terms, it is in the
                        > inbetween space, the same place where we build our
                        > pictures, we can interact from that same area. It's a
                        > place where the 'feel/seeing' ...oh the heart organ is
                        > also a listening organ, not just a developing picture
                        > organ of consciousness but also a listening, real
                        > spirit to spirit interaction.
                        >
                        > What I find interesting is that although we can
                        > interact, have conversation, in this area, this does
                        > not mean that we are working from some higher level of
                        > existance. For example its not that someone has
                        > reached Spirit Self or whathaveyou. We are still who
                        > we are in this realm with all our faults and
                        > strengths. It's just the area where we are building
                        > the new organ of perception, the thinking heart. And
                        > working on this organ, specifically with the antipathy
                        > and sympathy exercises really allows one to form these
                        > petals.
                        >
                        > Rudolf Steiner speaks of the need to make sure that we
                        > work on the twelve petal organ of the area. He shares
                        > that if this organ/chakra is not at first worked on
                        > then all the rest will be faltering. And I imagine
                        > that these years on line have really allowed me to
                        > work on this organ:) as I kept trying to be
                        > accountable for my words. Always Tarjei was my
                        > strengthg in showing up another day even while I may
                        > have been cringing. But the work pays off. It pays off
                        > to fall and then try and get back up and face the
                        > music. It builds a good character within us. If we
                        > just fall and then turn to blame and shame we not only
                        > harm ourselves but our future capacity to build this
                        > organ. But its a minute by minute process it seems.
                        >
                        > I wondered if maybe we can speak with everyone in this
                        > manner of interacting and it seems to me that no we
                        > can not, not on a conscious level. It's not that we
                        > are speaking to spirit, we are speaking to
                        > consciousness at whatever level we are currently in.
                        > I mean one can force it but I imagine that would be a
                        > part of black magic.
                        >
                        > Well, these are my thoughts today,

                        Hi, Dottie! This is meaningful, friend. Thank you for
                        sharing it. I go through these cycles, they are almost
                        predictable. Some days, going on seems so pointless!
                        Sore body, fried mind, wounded spirit.... What's
                        the use? SSDD. Nothing seems to change. And yet
                        even as I say that, change is everywhere, including
                        inside of me. Transformation is such a beautiful thing,
                        yet it can seem terrible, too. I've been reading about
                        trauma victims lately, people who have suffered terrible
                        tragedies and yet they didn't let these things ruin
                        their lives. Here are some names: Mike Wallace, Deena
                        Metzger, Andre Dubus, Armando Valladares, Max Cleand,
                        Jeb Stuart Magruder, Donna Jenkins, Anne Capute,
                        Harold Kushner, Nackey Loeb, Patti Dean, Alie Wiesel.
                        Their stories are all included in this wonderful book,
                        "Undaunted Spirits: Portraits of Recovery from Trauma,"
                        by Mary Baures. She has a beautiful website, too.
                        It includes a gallery of her artwork as well as other
                        inspiring pages, including this one, about using
                        creativity to heal trauma and loss:
                        http://www.marybaures.com/usingcreativity.htm
                        Like you say, so much thinking heart work is needed....

                        Jennifer
                      • write3chairs
                        Message 11 of 14 , Apr 4, 2007
                          Should have spell checked first. Corrections below.

                          > I've been reading about trauma victims lately, people
                          > who have suffered terrible tragedies and yet they didn't
                          > let these things ruin their lives. Here are some names:

                          Mike Wallace, Deena Metzger, Andre Dubus, Armando Valladares,
                          Max Cleland, Jeb Stuart Magruder, Donna Jenkins, Anne Capute,
                          Harold Kushner, Nackey Loeb, Patti Dean, Elie Wiesel.