the power of nightmares

  • Mike helsher
    Message 1 of 14 , Apr 1, 2007
      "The Cold War was good for business, and good for the political power
      of its advocates, from Rumsfeld to Reagan."

      http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/3755686.stm
      Message 2 of 14 , Apr 1, 2007
        Well, one thing I had been working on for about 4
        years came full circle at Dennis Klocek's workshop on
        the Black Madonna and Anthroposophia.

        One of the beings I encountered in my studies was the
        Kwan Yin also known as the Quanon. I found her noted
        as One Who Hears The Cries of the World. And Dennis
        related Her directly to the future Lord Maitreya. This
        was exactly the path I had been looking at. To hear
        this man say that almost caused a heart conniption
        within me. So much that I thought he called the Kwan
        Yin a He. And in truth the Avolokesar is the male
        aspect of the Kwan Yin. It seems, jeez, that we have
        this feminine is the manifestation of the male, the
        earthly representative in the same manner that the
        Shekinah is for God: She is the presesnce.

        Now you can't hold Dennis to any misunderstandings I
        have or whathaveyou. This has been my study all along
        and it came full circle for me today regarding the
        Kwan Yin. And she is directly, directly related to the
        Magdalene in my studies which then carry on to the
        Grail carriers found in John Barnwell's book The
        Arcana of the Grail Angel. I found her fully outed in
        the fourth century although she appeared before that
        in the populations understanding.

        One of the things Dennis is big on is that the World
        has to answer your questions in that it meets you in
        some manner or form. It's not good enough that it come
        from oneself. Well, not that its not good enough but
        that this is the objective way versus it being tainted
        by the subjective aspects of our nature that already
        think a thing to be true and then we are set out to
        make it so. Even in our theories it seems to me we can
        be met by the world. Although they are ours, somehow
        the spirit just works its way through the beings that
        are interested in what we are pursuing. I watched it
        happen over and over again this weekend.

        My best example of spirit working to say hello is that
        we had this exercise where we mapped out where we were
        at any given time up until the present. And we then
        walked around the room to see who was where at the
        same time we were.

        Well, only Dennis was anywhere near my vicinity of
        whose papers I looked at. And it happened to be that
        my car battery was rundown and would not start. I
        asked a friend and he came to help me but he realized
        he did not have jumpers. So I head back to the kitchen
        and see if any of the workers could help me. A
        wonderful lady named Judy jumped in her truck and we
        were on our way hunting down a pair of jumpers. I
        really liked her immediately and felt a friendship. As
        we were jumping the car she said how she came to be
        there and that she really liked her job. She mentioned
        she came from Long Beach before landing this job. I
        asked her 'what part of Long Beach' and she said 'oh I
        lived on Ximeno Avenue.' Well, damnit if I didn't live
        on Ximino avenue exactly down the street if not on the
        same block as she. I mean it was only two blocks from
        there to the beach so I know that was the radius. But
        funny how the workings of the spirit just out
        themselves like that. Pretty interesting watching the
        beings be a real part of our world and say 'aha!
        gotcha:)

        I'll share some thoughts tomorrow on the Black MAdonna
        and Anthroposophia. Just pretty incredible. And so
        important I think.

        All good things,

        Don't pick lemons.
        See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.
        http://autos.yahoo.com/new_cars.html
      • Frank Smith
        Message 3 of 14 , Apr 2, 2007
          --- dottie zold <dottie_z@...> wrote:

          To hear
          > this man say that almost caused a heart conniption
          > within me.

          "Conniption"? I knew that word, but haven't heard it
          in ten dogs' ages. It was common when I was a kid in
          Bklyn. Does it exist, really? I looked it up and it
          DOES: "N.American informal - a fit of hysterics or
          rage. ORIGIN: prob. an invented word. " Thanks for the
          memory, Dottie, although it doesn't have much to do
          with the Black Madonna.
          Frank

          Frank Thomas Smith
          http://SouthernCrossReview.org

          Message 4 of 14 , Apr 2, 2007
            Well my friend Frank Thomas Smith, on the Black
            Madonna and Anthroposophia much was to be experienced
            and understood this weekend: the older petitionary
            relationship to the Black Madonna and the new 'better
            get your ass in gear' relationship :) to
            Anthroposophia. :OOO

            So, Dennis spoke about how there are many faces of the
            Black Madonna and that she in her origins was a
            petitionary being. One who was there in man's darkest
            days to reassure him that he was not alone and that he
            was heard. This is the being with whom we had a very
            motherly at the breast type of relationship. Whereas
            with Anthroposophia we find ourselves no longer
            coddled in her lap, rather we find ourselves standing
            beside her. Instead of, Mr. Klocek uses this funny
            little blast from the past, 'Oh Lord won't you buy me
            a Mercedez Benz, my friends all have Porsches I must
            make ammends', it's no longer what have you done for
            me lately, rather what are you going to do about what
            you need? It's what we find in Mike Helsher's webiste
            the FisherCat, it's what Stephen C. said to me many
            years ago on the Ark, 'it looks like your're bringing
            the fire down': consciously seeking to stand up and
            get our grooves on with our tasks. Be in touch with
            our tasks, be worth our salt, remember we are children
            of God and then what does that have to do with why we
            are here.

            It's funny because Mr. Klocek speaks of this new
            community and his Coros Institute is really trying to
            foster this type of mood of soul that lends to our
            becoming the tenth hieararchy: the Hierarchy of the
            Good. And it has to do with Anthroposophia and how she
            is a part of this community building aspect of the
            Society.

            He really brought home the need to move from the Black
            Madonna to Anthroposophia in a real practical way in
            which we work with one another. But you know it goes
            to more than that, it really goes to the heart of the
            mystery of our very own cosmos. And it's interesting
            because I just had a thought of those people who were
            kicked out of the Movement a month or so ago, the ones
            who call themselves the Living Christmas Conference,
            LCC, and it makes me laugh to see their tactics and
            what this has to do with Anthroposophia. They speak of
            Sergei Prokofieff as killing her and I'm thinking,
            damn, you didn't even mention her all these years, and
            finally someone comes up and out and brings her front
            and center and suddenly we have these attacks. And to
            me that's exactly what they are.

            And here she is. Man, she's front and center. And its
            been a long haul. Ten years or so for me of this
            ridicule. But it's interesting because I've watched
            myself swing from the Kali side to the Sophia side all
            along trying like hell to understand my antipathies
            and sympathies. And specifically has to do with the
            heart chakra, the 12 petaled Lotus. I mean how do we
            form it if we don't have struggles that allow the
            petals to be formed in the first place. The struggles
            have to be there, the darkside of our nature, or the
            possibilities has got to be met and brought to the
            fore.

            But Kwan Yin coming full circle for me is really huge.
            I mean to hear Mr. Klocek say some of the things he
            did this weekend was really astounding as this has
            been MY study for all these years. And to find that
            the one I consider my earthly teacher be speaking
            along the same lines is just stunning to me. Obviously
            he has so much more depth in the work but to see
            myself trailing up behind him without even knowing him
            all those years just goes to show me some type of
            ongoing decision to be a part of bringing this being
            Anthroposophia to the forefront, from a spiritual
            level.

            Anyhow, he kind of lifted the corpse of thinking
            around her up into a living reality in a way this
            weekend. I mean there's one thing in the study but
            there is so much more when there is a practice. And to
            me this is why Mr. Klocek has his game on: he
            recognizes the important role of practice if one is
            going to be wanting to be of service in the world. And
            I know I can defintely use getting better at practie.
            I mean the world can speak to me, which is how it
            comes to be that I find myself in this position with
            this particular study, but I have to do more to really
            deepen myself on a spiritual level.

            For example this morning I realized I had been healed.
            I didn't really realize I needed to be healed of
            something that happened when I was 4. I mean I
            realized just recently that I had a wound in that area
            of a certain chakra. And I never really thought on it,
            I just went 'okay, I can understand how that would
            happen'. But I also thought that it was okay and just
            let it be a thought of 'oh, okay'. But what happened
            this weekend is that Mr. Klocek brought something to
            my attention out of a question I asked and he
            mentioned something that I immediately recognized was
            true. And my first reaction was 'well I hope she kicks
            their ass'. And what I found out this morning was that
            I have a great humility for these beings, these giants
            and how they come to be on the earth. Still.

            And as I worked on this my teacher Count Saint Germain
            came to my thinking. Funny to be calling him my
            teacher but I have always felt this connection with
            him since I found this poster of the I Am and a
            knight, where I never really felt a connection to
            CHristians Rosenkreutz, it has always been Count Saint
            Germain. So this morning as I am thinking of the
            giants and thinking how something feels rectified by
            me somehow, integrated somehow, I thought of him as
            the healer and just thought hmmmm. I mean I have felt
            him in my life in a while so it was kinda a surprise.
            And then as I am reading my paper this morning, after
            realzing that I felt empathy for the giants, and that
            somehow the two parts that had somehow disconnected
            themselves within me were somehow now united, I saw a
            picture in the paper of a Marine getting a tatoo. And
            I read the caption and it said that St. Germain was
            the name being tatooed on the young mans arm. And
            instead of fighting it like I usually do 'oh yeah,
            that doesnt mean that he's around and yada yada ya', I
            went 'of course, and let me see what else comes up to
            confirm Count Saint Germain is a part of this healing
            and saying hello right now'. And read the article and
            then I looked for something more, but not with any
            doubting as usual, and I see that the date on his arm
            is 4/2/06. For me that is my number of 66. But then I
            look a little further and I find today's date adds up
            to 4/2/07 which is 13. And to me this is where I find
            Count Saint Germain in the Christian Rosenkreutz story
            of almost dying: the thirteenth, and of course with
            Christ. With Christ because it is my study that we are
            looking at Christian Rosenkreutz possibly as the new
            sheath created by Zarathustra when he excarnated from
            the body of Jesus. And also the teacher of Rudolf
            Steiner noted as Master M.

            Now my issue has always been that then I will stop
            there. Mr. Klocek's work however demands that one
            takes one self further on to finding the truth of a
            thing: forming and dissolving. So even though it has
            come from the world, I have to form and dissolve it
            and then listen into the silence. And this is the
            practice. And that is why he is such a good teacher:
            he speaks out of experience.

            I was looking again at his book Seeking Spirit Vision
            and I'm thinking 'holy cow! who the hell is this man'?
            I think if anyone's read this book with any type of
            wonder that has to be the question that comes about.
            Not that I am noting one thing or another just stating
            that this is the question that has to come up when
            considering that mans work.

            So Kwan Yin a part of the future Lord Maetreya. Well
            whadayaknow.

            Best,

            http://tv.yahoo.com/collections/265
            Message 5 of 14 , Apr 2, 2007
              I should be clearer that it is my study so far that shows Count Saint
              Germain as the being, the ego, that comes down into the child that is
              about to die with the twelve elders around.

              And boy oh boy. Just looking at me write that makes me consider, and
              maybe Rudolf Steiner speaks of this somewhere, that once again we have
              the mystery of the Nathan Jesus with the Zarathustra, in a new form,
              just as we had the Nathan Jesus and the Solomon Jesus together during
              that which is noted as the Turning Point in Time by Rudolf Steiner.
              Can that be? Can it be that right there we have once again this child
              that is in need of an ego in the sense that the Nathan child did? I
              don't know. That's just a thought that comes to me. I've always been
              thinking about this CHristian Rosenkreutz almost dying and then at a
              pivitol point in this, I understand an 'ego' came down and worked into
              the child. I understand this as Count Saint Germain. I've said this
              before but I had never contemplated the what this had to do with past
              relationships from the time of Christ's descent. Hmmmm.

            • Jo Ann Schwartz
              Message 6 of 14 , Apr 2, 2007
                --- Frank Smith wrote:
                > "Conniption"? I knew that word, but haven't heard it
                > in ten dogs' ages. It was common when I was a kid in
                > Bklyn. Does it exist, really? I looked it up and it
                > DOES: "N.American informal - a fit of hysterics or
                > rage. ORIGIN: prob. an invented word. " Thanks for the
                > memory, Dottie, although it doesn't have much to do
                > with the Black Madonna.

                Yo, Cisco!

                Must depend on where you're from. I still hear it from
                time to time here on the Midwest Coast.

                Merrily,
                JoAnn

                ~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~
                "Life's short and we never have enough time for the hearts of those who travel the way with us. O, be swift to love! Make haste to be kind." --Henri-Frederic Amiel
                Message 7 of 14 , Apr 2, 2007
                  And another thing while I"m at it:) I've noted three women that I
                  can consider to be interesting:

                  Lott's wife turned into Salt. Salt is a very very big thing.
                  My question's are:

                  'why isn't she named'?
                  'what is her relationship with Abraham?
                  'who is Lott in the story of the All?

                  Miriam, Moses' sister, is one considered to be the one whom the
                  Israelites looked to in the dessert. It was considered the water was
                  with them because she was there. When she was turned into a leper,
                  white as snow, (thinking of salt here) it is said by the Rabbi's
                  that the people refused to move until she was brought back into the
                  camp and therefore healed by God. When she died the water was no
                  longer available to the Jewish people. And unto this day it is
                  considered that the well is still dried.

                  Where we find the water again is with the woman at the well in the
                  story of Christ. Rudolf Steiner states that this woman was the first
                  who went foward and had people believe according solely to her word.
                  I find that she is the Magdalene. OR at the very least the
                  representative of the mysteries that lead up to the Magdalene being
                  able to see the Christ at the Resurrection.

                  So my question is:
                  What does Salt have to do with this?
                  Who is Lott's wife and is there a continuation story here with the
                  woman at the well?
                  If so who still is Lot.

                  And so we have two women so far in two stories with two prominant
                  men who were turned into something white: both as a punishment. One
                  with Abraham and one with Moses: both not wives of the men. I wonder
                  if we would find out that Lott's wife was a sister of Abraham? or at
                  the very least very closely connected. And if so how can we find
                  out? Where is there further literature on this woman?

                  And then we have the Magdalene in Jesus' time. It is she who is
                  shown to be going through all kinds of trials and tribulations just
                  like the wife of Lott and also the sister of Moses, Miriam. And
                  although its not noted where she is turned into anything white, we
                  do have the blood issues healed. And that is then purity as far as I
                  understand it in my studies. And that would mean she was working
                  with the Christ on a very intimate level due to what we term in
                  Anthroposophy as the etherization of the blood. This is my
                  understanding. I think we can look at STeiner's word as to what
                  happens when we have blood etherization. And there is only one
                  person in the bible so noted as being a part of this mystery. Well,
                  if we also look at the Mother at the Wedding of Cana we can see
                  another thing with the blood there as well. I wonder if there is a
                  third...oh, maybe the blood of Christ flowing down into the earth.
                  Maybe that is the third part of the mystery.

                  The Rabbis say that Miriam, Moses' sister, was the young girl who
                  put him into the water of the Nile. And it is said by the Rabbis
                  that the Mother of Miriam, and Moses, was a midwife along with her
                  daughter. Now that is a very interesting telling sign of the mystery
                  of Moses and the ladies. I will see if I can find the story that
                  speaks to this as a legend in the Jewish midrash. There is the
                  implication, not that it was due to the boy children being killed,
                  but that the father of Moses did not want him. I shall find this
                  legend for you all.

                  I have so many more questions and thoughts on this mystery of the
                  Magdalene, the Kwan Yin, the Anthroposophia. And it's also
                  interesting to me that the Kwan Yin really makes an emergence in the
                  fourth century. This is just before everything goes underground and
                  is cut out by the Church. Something occurs during this fourth
                  century that still has to be discovered.

                  All good things,
                  Dottie
                • Frank Smith
                  Message 8 of 14 , Apr 2, 2007
                    --- dottie zold <dottie_z@...> wrote:

                    > Well my friend Frank Thomas Smith, on the Black
                    > Madonna and Anthroposophia much was to be
                    > experienced
                    > and understood this weekend: the older petitionary
                    > relationship to the Black Madonna and the new
                    > 'better
                    > get your ass in gear' relationship :) to
                    > Anthroposophia. :OOO

                    Dottie dear, just because I extract only one word from
                    your post (coniption) doesn't mean that I haven't read
                    all and appreciate it.
                    Btw, was that the title of Dennis' workshop? (better
                    get your ass in gear...)
                    Frank

                    Frank Thomas Smith
                    http://SouthernCrossReview.org

                    8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time
                  • Frank Smith
                    Message 9 of 14 , Apr 2, 2007
                      --- Jo Ann Schwartz <sr_joanna@...> wrote:

                      > --- Frank Smith wrote:
                      > > "Conniption"? I knew that word, but haven't heard
                      > it
                      > > in ten dogs' ages. It was common when I was a kid
                      > in
                      > > Bklyn. Does it exist, really? I looked it up and
                      > it
                      > > DOES: "N.American informal - a fit of hysterics or
                      > > rage. ORIGIN: prob. an invented word. " Thanks for
                      > the
                      > > memory, Dottie, although it doesn't have much to
                      > do
                      > > with the Black Madonna.
                      >
                      > Yo, Cisco!
                      >
                      > Must depend on where you're from. I still hear it
                      > from
                      > time to time here on the Midwest Coast.

                      Yeah? well then at least we know that Dottie didn't
                      invent it.

                      Frank Thomas Smith
                      http://SouthernCrossReview.org

                      TV dinner still cooling?
                      http://tv.yahoo.com/
                      Message 10 of 14 , Apr 3, 2007
                        You know, a really big eye opener this weekend was the
                        thought Mr. Klocek shared that the Will is
                        unrecognized feelings. I mean is that an incredible
                        thought. If we looked at our feelings in this manner
                        and were conscious about them, whew, aint' no telling
                        what type of change we would have going on for
                        ourselves not to mention the world.

                        Bored stiff? Loosen up...
                        http://games.yahoo.com/games/front
                      • write3chairs
                        Message 11 of 14 , Apr 3, 2007
                          --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, Frank Smith wrote:

                          > "Conniption"? I knew that word, but haven't heard it
                          > in ten dogs' ages. It was common when I was a kid in
                          > Bklyn. Does it exist, really? I looked it up and it
                          > DOES: "N.American informal - a fit of hysterics or
                          > rage. ORIGIN: prob. an invented word. " Thanks for the
                          > memory, Dottie, although it doesn't have much to do
                          > with the Black Madonna.
                          > Frank

                          I wonder now about the difference between a conniption
                          fit and a hissy fit. Hissy fits seem to be limited to
                          females, though, isn't that correct? I've never heard
                          of a man having a hissy. I guess conniption is gender-
                          free, eh? If I were to choose my fit, it would be hissy.

                          Cheers,
                          Jennifer

                          Message 12 of 14 , Apr 3, 2007
                            Hi Friends,

                            I wanted to share a few thoughts that I have been
                            working on that have to do with how we interact with
                            one another once we reach a certain level of soul mood
                            with another or even maybe within oneself.

                            It seems to me that one can have an ongoing conscious
                            relationship through the spirit. And what is
                            interesting is that, well pardon what I do not express
                            appropriately in anthroposophical terms, it is in the
                            inbetween space, the same place where we build our
                            pictures, we can interact from that same area. It's a
                            place where the 'feel/seeing' ...oh the heart organ is
                            also a listening organ, not just a developing picture
                            organ of consciousness but also a listening, real
                            spirit to spirit interaction.

                            What I find interesting is that although we can
                            interact, have conversation, in this area, this does
                            not mean that we are working from some higher level of
                            existance. For example its not that someone has
                            reached Spirit Self or whathaveyou. We are still who
                            we are in this realm with all our faults and
                            strengths. It's just the area where we are building
                            the new organ of perception, the thinking heart. And
                            working on this organ, specifically with the antipathy
                            and sympathy exercises really allows one to form these
                            petals.

                            Rudolf Steiner speaks of the need to make sure that we
                            work on the twelve petal organ of the area. He shares
                            that if this organ/chakra is not at first worked on
                            then all the rest will be faltering. And I imagine
                            that these years on line have really allowed me to
                            work on this organ:) as I kept trying to be
                            accountable for my words. Always Tarjei was my
                            strengthg in showing up another day even while I may
                            have been cringing. But the work pays off. It pays off
                            to fall and then try and get back up and face the
                            music. It builds a good character within us. If we
                            just fall and then turn to blame and shame we not only
                            harm ourselves but our future capacity to build this
                            organ. But its a minute by minute process it seems.

                            I wondered if maybe we can speak with everyone in this
                            manner of interacting and it seems to me that no we
                            can not, not on a conscious level. It's not that we
                            are speaking to spirit, we are speaking to
                            consciousness at whatever level we are currently in.
                            I mean one can force it but I imagine that would be a
                            part of black magic.

                            Well, these are my thoughts today,

                            Finding fabulous fares is fun.
                          • write3chairs
                            Message 13 of 14 , Apr 4, 2007
                              --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, dottie zold wrote:

                              > Hi Friends,
                              >
                              > I wanted to share a few thoughts that I have been
                              > working on that have to do with how we interact with
                              > one another once we reach a certain level of soul mood
                              > with another or even maybe within oneself.
                              >
                              > It seems to me that one can have an ongoing conscious
                              > relationship through the spirit. And what is
                              > interesting is that, well pardon what I do not express
                              > appropriately in anthroposophical terms, it is in the
                              > inbetween space, the same place where we build our
                              > pictures, we can interact from that same area. It's a
                              > place where the 'feel/seeing' ...oh the heart organ is
                              > also a listening organ, not just a developing picture
                              > organ of consciousness but also a listening, real
                              > spirit to spirit interaction.
                              >
                              > What I find interesting is that although we can
                              > interact, have conversation, in this area, this does
                              > not mean that we are working from some higher level of
                              > existance. For example its not that someone has
                              > reached Spirit Self or whathaveyou. We are still who
                              > we are in this realm with all our faults and
                              > strengths. It's just the area where we are building
                              > the new organ of perception, the thinking heart. And
                              > working on this organ, specifically with the antipathy
                              > and sympathy exercises really allows one to form these
                              > petals.
                              >
                              > Rudolf Steiner speaks of the need to make sure that we
                              > work on the twelve petal organ of the area. He shares
                              > that if this organ/chakra is not at first worked on
                              > then all the rest will be faltering. And I imagine
                              > that these years on line have really allowed me to
                              > work on this organ:) as I kept trying to be
                              > accountable for my words. Always Tarjei was my
                              > strengthg in showing up another day even while I may
                              > have been cringing. But the work pays off. It pays off
                              > to fall and then try and get back up and face the
                              > music. It builds a good character within us. If we
                              > just fall and then turn to blame and shame we not only
                              > harm ourselves but our future capacity to build this
                              > organ. But its a minute by minute process it seems.
                              >
                              > I wondered if maybe we can speak with everyone in this
                              > manner of interacting and it seems to me that no we
                              > can not, not on a conscious level. It's not that we
                              > are speaking to spirit, we are speaking to
                              > consciousness at whatever level we are currently in.
                              > I mean one can force it but I imagine that would be a
                              > part of black magic.
                              >
                              > Well, these are my thoughts today,

                              Hi, Dottie! This is meaningful, friend. Thank you for
                              sharing it. I go through these cycles, they are almost
                              predictable. Some days, going on seems so pointless!
                              Sore body, fried mind, wounded spirit.... What's
                              the use? SSDD. Nothing seems to change. And yet
                              even as I say that, change is everywhere, including
                              inside of me. Transformation is such a beautiful thing,
                              yet it can seem terrible, too. I've been reading about
                              trauma victims lately, people who have suffered terrible
                              tragedies and yet they didn't let these things ruin
                              their lives. Here are some names: Mike Wallace, Deena
                              Metzger, Andre Dubus, Armando Valladares, Max Cleand,
                              Jeb Stuart Magruder, Donna Jenkins, Anne Capute,
                              Harold Kushner, Nackey Loeb, Patti Dean, Alie Wiesel.
                              Their stories are all included in this wonderful book,
                              "Undaunted Spirits: Portraits of Recovery from Trauma,"
                              by Mary Baures. She has a beautiful website, too.
                              It includes a gallery of her artwork as well as other
                              inspiring pages, including this one, about using
                              creativity to heal trauma and loss:
                              http://www.marybaures.com/usingcreativity.htm
                              Like you say, so much thinking heart work is needed....

                              Jennifer
                            • write3chairs
                              Message 14 of 14 , Apr 4, 2007
                                Should have spell checked first. Corrections below.

                                > I've been reading about trauma victims lately, people
                                > who have suffered terrible tragedies and yet they didn't
                                > let these things ruin their lives. Here are some names:

                                Mike Wallace, Deena Metzger, Andre Dubus, Armando Valladares,
                                Max Cleland, Jeb Stuart Magruder, Donna Jenkins, Anne Capute,
                                Harold Kushner, Nackey Loeb, Patti Dean, Elie Wiesel.