Re: Linesearcher for today

  • kmlightseeker
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 31 10:20 AM
      --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, Jo Ann Schwartz
      <sr_joanna@...> wrote:

      > --- lightsearcher1 wrote:
      >
      > > Does anyone see anything other than incorrectly and
      > > irregularly broken lines in each of the five items
      > > I posted?
      > >
      > > Anyone else know what causes this? (it is a
      > > perennial problem with text generated on a Mac
      > > I think. I thought the hidden line feed characters >
      > were the culprit but maybe not.
      >
      > Yeah, I see it on yours and also on my own posts. And
      > I write on a PC running Windows XP. I suspect that

      <snip>

      > Hmm... surprise, surprise, 55 characters is the
      > default outgoing message width in yahoo mail. Doesn't
      > explain the Mac thing though....

      I'm now using Windows Vista, due to a "little" OS crash problem with
      the XP system. It's seems a bit tidier than XP but I'm not sure what
      differences there are with word processing parameters.

      I've used this program for a few years - NoteTab. It's good for
      dealing with niggling text issues. Maybe writing the text and
      formating it first in NoteTab then transfering it to the Yahoo mail
      message will help.

      > Musing, do androids dream of electric sheep...
      > JoAnn

      Regards,

      Keith

      > "Life's short and we never have enough time for the hearts of those
      who travel the way with us. O, be swift to love! Make haste to be
      kind." --Henri-Frederic Amiel