Re: Vinegar ~ The Bitter Waters & the Vessel

    Message 1 of 16 , Mar 27, 2007
      I think an interesting thing to remember is that the Lordy Maitreya
      moves in the centuries. And it is not so difficult to envision his
      part in the story from happening to happening through various
      generations of the bible. Just like the Jews understand that Sara had
      then incarnated into Rachel that was to become the wife of the son, we
      also can look at this as we look to see the last incarnation of
      Solomon before he was born as Solomon.

      My thoughts,