Text test UNICODE

  • lightsearcher1
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 26, 2007
      Crap...nothing working

      This is a test to see where the ether sphere adds or does not add an unintended line break
      in this continuous line of text like I said this is a test to see where the ether sphere adds or
      does not add an unintended line break in this continuous line of text like I said is a test to
      see where the ether sphere adds or does not add an unintended line break in this
      continuous line of text like I said is a test to see where the ether sphere adds or does not
      add an unintended line break in this continuous line of text like I said