Re: addiction

  • Mike helsher
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 15, 2007
      --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "write3chairs"
      <write3chairs@...> wrote:

      > --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "Mike helsher" wrote:
      >
      > > Here's the latest blurb for my new and expanding
      > > web site. more is always being revealed!
      > >
      > > Leme know what ya think!
      >
      > Nice work, Mike! Important, too. Am glad to see this.
      > Have you read "Broken," by William C. Moyers?
      > I highly recommend it to anyone interested in the
      > psychology of addiction. Thank you for sharing this.
      >
      > All wellness to you,
      > Jennifer
      >
      > > http://www.thewealthguardian.com/index.htm

      Thanx Jennifer!

      Tis a bit of a shot in the dark really, but truth be told I think...:)
      especially good to put it in my own words, even though it's probably
      all been said before. Working on a much longer addiction diatribe.

      Also working with some friends to make "the wealth Guardian' into a
      free monthly mag here in AZ. Short but sweet and very principled. God
      help me I think I'm becoming a self-help Guru...:)

      And, talk about yur turbo meditation plan for the lazy! I bought the
      first tier of this new technology that is said to create new neuro
      pathways between the right and left brain. I used to practice
      meditation regularly and it took a lot of practice to get reasonably
      good at it. But man, I put on the headphones and listen to the rain
      on this CD and in about 3 minuets I'm in a deep relaxed meditative
      state like I haven't experienced in years. Gotta love some of this
      modern technology! http://www.centerpointe.com/

      be well

      Mike
      http://www.thewealthguardian.com/