Re: Baiting Mr Lightsearcher

  • Mike helsher
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 9, 2007
      I wrote:

      > A non "emotionally potent over simplification" of the facts, would
      be
      > nice, Mr Lightsearcher, that you've found to show that My Chomsky
      is
      > a lier and a member of the evil doers that should be exterminated.
      >
      > Mike

      Humm... that sounds a little over the top in the old "codependant"
      department...:-)

      He's not "My Chomsky"! (though it might be cool to have a little
      stuffed Chomsky doll, with a catch phrase pull string on its back).

      That should read "Mr. Chomsky"!

      Mike
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 12, 2007
        Hey Friends,

        I've been pretty busy lately and I am wanting to see if Tarjei or anyone can help me with a page I need info for regarding Rudolf Steiner on www.anthroposophia.org There is a list of things that are ideas to be covered with writings or links and any suggestions would be most welcome. Any problems with anything inappropriate would be welcomed to hear as well.

        Mr. Mason posted a link in Dutch about the police over in Dornach. On the anthroposophia website there is a link to a response to this happening: http://www.goetheanum.org/797.html?&L=1&tx_ttnews[tt_news]=482&tx_ttnews[backPid]=45&cHash=33cba834e3

        Just a lot of busy work that seems to be trying to tear at the fabric of those trying to hold the position Rudolf Steiner put in place in regards to the Vorstand.

        Hope all is well,

        in 45,000 destinations on Yahoo! Travel
        to find your fit.
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 12, 2007
          bytheway some things are outdated and are being changed and the roses, well, the roses will also find a new home too. Whew, d

          dottie zold <dottie_z@...> wrote:
          Hey Friends,

          I've been pretty busy lately and I am wanting to see if Tarjei or anyone can help me with a page I need info for regarding Rudolf Steiner on www.anthroposophia. org There is a list of things that are ideas to be covered with writings or links and any suggestions would be most welcome. Any problems with anything inappropriate would be welcomed to hear as well.

          Mr. Mason posted a link in Dutch about the police over in Dornach. On the anthroposophia website there is a link to a response to this happening: http://www.goethean um.org/797. html?&L=1&tx_ttnews[tt_ news]=482&tx_ttnews[backPid] =45&cHash=33cba834e3

          Just a lot of busy work that seems to be trying to tear at the fabric of those trying to hold the position Rudolf Steiner put in place in regards to the Vorstand.

          Hope all is well,

          with theYahoo! Search weather shortcut.

          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 13, 2007
            Hey Everyone,

            A little patience for me if you will. For those interested I will be putting forth a welcoming letter noting when the Anthroposophia Study group will begin. As some of you have been checking out the site and finding a few things that need attention I want to say that I appreciate any and all feedback. I also want to share some of the basics here as many of you have contacted me with wanting to sign up.

            So.....there will be an editor:)))) Just teasing, but there will be:)

            The study group will begin the first Sunday after Easter ~ Sunday, April 15th. I believe it will be 3pm West Coast time, Noon East Coast time, 2pm Midwest.

            We will be attempting something that I have not done before, nor any members of the moderating staff. We will be working with something called Skype. This can be googled and then downloaded onto the computer. It is completely free. (Xandor, myself, Adriana, and Daniel, were able to converse this Sunday past and it was really great) You will need a mic, headphones, (these come together in a package, I reccommend something from the Skype line, I purchased mine at Best Buy for $59.00) Please make sure your computer has the capacity to plug these things in. I do believe most computers have either a USB cable or  a telephone jack.

            We can get up to 100 people on line either texting or calling. Anyone having problems with signing up with Skype please contact me at dottie_z@... for right now. We are currently having my email info for anthroposphia.org worked on.

            To join the Study group please go to the Forum section on the site. Here you can sign up and then we'll send out an announcement as to how this is going to work. You will need a reference for joining the group. It is a private group and I am working to create a safe space where friends can interact without finding their stuff on other lists without their permission. We'll figure all this out along the way.

            I am interested in having a Poetry page so anyone with poetry I would love for you to submit me your things and I will get them linked. Same thing with artists.

            All good things,
            Dottie

            Get your own web address.
            Message 5 of 7 , Mar 13, 2007

              Okay, so there is skype. Click on the link and you can download it. Whether or not you want to join the study group it is a really great tool for communication and free. You must be careful however to not dial rather click on the picture of the friends you have put into your Contact list. If you see a running ticker that means you will be charged for the call. I was wondering 'hmmm, what is that thing running for:)))) and then Daniel said 'QUICK! no, just teasing.

              All good things,
              Dottie

              Never miss an email again!
              Yahoo! Toolbar