Re: more on mathematics

  • kmlightseeker
    Message 1 of 46 , Mar 4, 2007
      I said:

      > Some corrections (Assuming you didn't mean the above figures to be
      > incorrect :) [Ok, i'm guessing the latter is more likely, but I think
      > the correct representations need to be made here. :) ]):

      I was remiss in mentioning that the latter possibility was that Frank
      was intentionally being incorrect. Sorry about that. :)

      Regards,

      Keith
    • Frank Smith
      Message 46 of 46 , Mar 4, 2007
        --- kmlightseeker <kmlightseeker@...> wrote:

        > I said:
        >
        > > Some corrections (Assuming you didn't mean the
        > above figures to be
        > > incorrect :) [Ok, i'm guessing the latter is more
        > likely, but I think
        > > the correct representations need to be made here.
        > :) ]):
        > >

        > I was remiss in mentioning that the latter
        > possibility was that Frank
        > was intentionally being incorrect. Sorry about that.
        > :)

        Actually, I wasn't trying to be incorrect, but was
        using Occram's Razor method, just counting the
        letters, therefore fts=3. But in any which way, I see
        a problem because of different languages. Numerology
        may work in Hebrew, fe, but when translated into a
        different language, it becomes nonsense (I assume).
        But if something is true, it must be so in any
        language - a concept, for example. Can a concept be
        numerologized?
        Frank

        Frank Thomas Smith
        http://SouthernCrossReview.org