Re: Neo-Nazi crap

  • holderlin66
    Message 1 of 121 , Feb 28, 2007
      The Voice of the White House

      Washington, D.C., February 26, 2007: "All his life, our President,
      George W. Bush, has been a failure.

      He is a weak man who has only survived because his family have
      poured money into his business ventures, all of which failed.

      He was, and still is, a binge drinker (he was blotto during Katrina)
      who never outgrew the culture of the fraternity house, a very poor
      student, dismissed from the National Guard for repeated truancies
      and his excessive use of drugs and alcohol, a physically abusive

      Because he was the scion of a prominent and wealthy Republican
      family whose father had been head of the CIA, Vice President and
      then a one-term President, George was jobbed into office by a cabal
      that was determined to inflict their political and economic views on
      what they viewed as an excessively liberal American public.

      Like all weak men with severe image problems, Bush has proven to be
      duplicitous to a degree, vicious, vindictive and pathologically
      rigid in his actions.

      But behind him stands the Vice President. Cheney is far more
      intelligent that Bush and is a capable and very industrious person
      but he is, to be blunt, a nut.

      Dick Cheney is totally crazy, obsessed with power and his warped
      image of a world-dominating United States , is a concept that has
      been dead for years. Cheney, a man of great drive and possesses
      neither scruples nor common sense, and is a man who loathes anything
      connected with Russia because he believes, in error as usual, that
      Russia is still run by Communists!

      In his fantasy world, Cheney seeks out the support of any person or
      group that he can use in his drive for American domination. AIPAC,
      the Likudist neocons, the far religious right and the upper levels
      of the American corporate world are all on his Rolodex.

      Cheney appointed himself Vice President after a cabal had installed
      Bush in the White House by a secret coup and at once began to fill
      vital posts with his trusted allies such as Stephen Cambonne and
      Donald Rumsfeld.

      Cheney himself was responsible for instructions to torture and
      maltreat any entity or person he personally deemed to be anti-
      American and stopped just short of ordering such treatment for
      Americans who opposed him. He has spawned enormous and divisive
      hatred for Americans throughout the world and personally is
      responsible for the increasing destruction of the American military
      as a deterrent force.

      His savage, unreasoning and vindictive nature has alienated most top
      Republicans and now, it is increasingly obvious, the top levels of
      American military leadership.

      Now, the supposedly gullible American public is being treated to the
      biggest lot of childish propaganda imaginable. Bush and the Israelis
      are trying frantically to promote public support for an attack on
      Iran. They have trotted out all kinds of silly faked stories; "Iran-
      made bombs," "We are going to attack Iran next week," "Israel is
      going to bomb Tehran," and on and on. I have something that Bush
      does not: friends in the Pentagon and they have all told me that,
      yes, there are plans to invade Iran on the books. There are also
      plans to invade North Korea and other countries. However, we are not
      going to do this because we can't. Bush and his gang have been
      shriekinig `wolf! wolf" about North Korea for several years now,
      issuing dire threats of military action if they don't dare to settle
      with us on our terms. Once they, and the rest of the world, saw this
      was just bluff, Bush lost a great deal of face,\. In desperation,
      the propaganda machine came up with a whopper last week: North Korea
      agreed to our terms! Of course they did not and this one fell as
      flat as the rest of the bovine fecal matter gushing out of the White

      None of this is of the slightest interest to Cheney who is in
      constant daily contact with his weak president, issuing orders to
      him, and everyone else in the White House. Cheney wants a war and
      insists on getting it. Even if everyone else sees the Emperor has no
      clothes, Cheney is oblivious.

      Cheney is a purely evil man in the eyes of everyone but himself and,
      even more than the weak and petulant President, must be removed at
      once from the levers of power before he surely starts a major war
      that will have appalling consequences."
    • write3chairs
      Message 121 of 121 , Mar 8, 2007
        Tarjei wrote:

        > I've found the old email, but half of it is missing -
        > it was on an old CD in a different format for Eudora,
        > and it's barely readable. (I can see that I brought
        > up the subject on the old "Spiritual Science" list in
        > January 1999, which I recall brought on quite a stir with
        > Bobby Matherne.) And the irony of it all is that the
        > text disappears in the middle of this thing about
        > Jung and Steiner, so I'll share what I have and add
        > from memory. I'll be happy to contact Waage for a
        > replay, but he may be out of town and out of country,
        > because he hasn't been answering lately.

        Okay, cool!

> [...]
        > many years there, made his name as reporter in Norway
        > because he's an expert on Russia and Russian literature,
        > and then he's also an anthro and he flipped when I
        > mentioned Belyj, whom he found very exciting, so he
        > told me a lot of stuff - such as the guy (Belyj) wrote
        > eight autobiographies, including his book about Steiner
        > and Blok, and one of those had been published in 1992:
        > "Geheime Aufzeichnungen. Erinnerungen an das Leben
        > im Umkreis Rudolf Steiners".
        > This book is a strange rendition of some sort of psychotic
        > breakdown that happened to Belyj while he was in Dornach -
        > and Waage says this book "was written ten years later with
        > a little eerie absolute faith in the reality of something
        > that must have been hallucinations and distorted perceptions
        > (about anthroposophical spies who climb the trees outside
        > his window, for instance.) I myself am waiting for the
        > publication of a three volume cultural history that Belyj
        > wrote, and that are lying in the archives in Moscow.
        > One gets kind of full of his autobiographies after a while."
        > Waage then talks about Magnus Ljunggren's doctoral thesis,
        > a study about Belyj he recommends, this study is about Belyj
        > and Steiner, but because Ljunggren is a convinced Freudian,
        > he views the entire relationship as a wish by Belyj for a
        > homo-erotic fructification of Steiner(!). The book still has
        > lots of important information. In 1994 another book by
        > Ljunggren had been published about a friend and later
        > polemical opponent of Belyj, namely Emil Medtner:
        > "The Russian Mephisto". Big parts of this book are about
        > Belyj and Steiner, and then there is what Waage calls
        > "the raisin inside the sausage": Namely that while Belyj
        > had found his teacher in Steiner, Medtner had found his
        > teacher in Jung. And here the old 1996 email text breaks,
        > so what I recall is that when Belyj and Medtner were
        > friends, Belyj would fill Medtner with anthroposophy and
        > make an anthro out of him more or less, perhaps by bringing
        > him along to Steiner's lectures. And then later, when
        > Medtner became Jung's patient and pupil or whatever and
        > went into psychotherapy with him, he gave him all this
        > anthro-babble he had picked up from Belyj, or perhaps some
        > of it directly from Steiner when attending his lectures.
        > So there he is, Medtner on Jung's couch (I guess) with
        > his eyes closed being instructed to talk about his childhood
        > (I guess) and he gives him anthro-babble - the cosmology
        > and the full package. And Jung writes all this down,
        > fascinated, and he develops his theory of dreams and
        > symbols and such, indirectly inflence by Steiner through
        > Belyj and Medtner!
        > That's all I've got on this. This is basement stuff, man,
        > because it's so rumorous sort of, and it's something I bet
        > the Hole Dwellers would like to get their teeth into some
        > of it, so I hope I haven't been one of the hens in that
        > feather story but simply repeated faithfully what I've heard :)

        Thank you for this, Tarjei.

        > Frank wrote:
        > Jung never mentioned Steiner in his writings (as far as I
        > know) and didn't even accept the possibility of reincarnation
        > until nearly the end of his life (Dreams, Memories, Reflections.)

        That's very interesting, too. Frank, today I've been reading from
        hypnotherapist Michael Newton's book, "Life Between Lives." A few
        things came to my attention. One of them is something he calls
        Atlantis Attraction, which involves conscious thoughts that interfere
        with the subconscious unfolding of details about lives lived in the
        past. In this case, a client might have learned a great deal about a
        particular period in history, "a conscious attraction to certain well-
        known events and familiar myths." He says that when these attractive
        aspects of the past drive memory and distort recall, the need to
        disengage conscious thought interference arises. He does this by
        asking the client to pause (while under hypnosis) to review his or
        her memories, to verify location. This can push away the conscious
        thoughts and open the channel to the unconscious. He says faulty
        reporting also arises out of something he calls Famous Person
        Syndrome. He tells about three Marilyn Monroe cases he had; in one of
        these, the client came to realize she was not a reincarned Marilyn
        but instead a housekeeper for the actress.

        And here is something else interesting: "In life between lives
        regression, the good news is that once in the spirit world the
        conscious mind does not seem to interfere to any great degree with
        the superconscious except when reviewing past life incarnations."

        A little later on, he says: "Truths may initially be clouded by
        desired fantasies, strong belief systems, repressed fears, or simply
        unhappiness with a current life the client thinks is dull."

        Then: "Memories that you suspect are faulty through conscious
        misconceptions can be handled by gentle challenging of critical
        questioning." (The words "conscious misconceptions" stand out here.)

        And just one more thing, he emphasizes the need to do something that
        reminds me of the idea of reframing, or "thickening" a too-thin
        story: "Moving back and forth in various time frames while going over
        the same ground is effective."

        I don't know, you may or may not find this of value. For some reason,
        I'm fascinated by these ideas.

        Cheers from the couch,