Re: Neo-Nazi crap

  • holderlin66
    Message 1 of 121 , Feb 25, 2007
      Tarjei Straume wrote:

      Touche.

      No bottom to the barrel.

      http://www.truthout.org/docs_2006/022407Z.shtml

      "Even though I'm all too aware of these realities, I can still be
      left wordstruck by the awesome vapidity of the "news" every once in
      a while. It takes a cynic who still clings to a dollop of hope and
      optimism, perhaps, to still be awed by the grim fact that there is
      actually no bottom to the barrel.

      "...Can they fashion breathlessly-repeated gossip-mongering about
      overdoses and DNA and paternity and burials into the hood-
      ornament "news" story for the next year? Time will tell, but you can
      bet your whole ass they'll try.

      Why? The editors and anchors in today's TV newsrooms, the
      important ones and decision-makers, were 1994's rookie reporters on
      the OJ beat, just getting started, unknown, covering a story that
      eventually made their careers. It became, in the end, a frictionless
      machine; the media frenzy during OJ eventually created its own
      inertia, a gravity well of salacious garbage that captured all
      matter and bent the light. Many of the respected "news" faces on TV
      today enjoy their position because of that orgiastic void ... so,
      yeah, place your bets as to whether they'll reach for the same brass
      ring again, if they can. I know where my chips will hit the felt.

      If stories like this are so dumb, then why write about it? I
      feel, sometimes, that I have no choice. Stories like this are
      central to the process of journalistic dissolution that affects us
      all. It has been an ongoing phenomenon that was greatly accelerated
      during Gulf War I (when CNN, and brave Wolfie on his roof, and the
      newsfolk in general, all abandoned basic journalistic principle in
      allowing the Pentagon to stage-manage, edit, redact and control any
      and all public war news). It is a dissolution that learned to walk
      and talk during OJ, hatching a slew of our modern-day "journalists"
      along the way. It is a dissolution that grew fangs which bit hard
      and deep during the interminable, hidebound nonsense of Whitewater,
      Monica and impeachment.

      It is a dissolution any savvy media observer knows how to label
      properly. "Infotainment" is the name of the game, where great swaths
      of data are offered in the absence of depth, white noise at the
      water cooler and the copier, stories with the substance of a
      haymaker punch thrown in a shadow-boxing match.

      And again, yeah, I know, this is all (to make a bad pun) old
      news ... but God help me, I do sometimes dream that we might locate
      if possible, or construct if necessary, an actual bottom to the
      barrel."

      Bradford responds;

      I always appreciate good writing and vindictiveness. TBR News and
      alias vs alias, Spy vs Spy reminds me of another poacher and
      procurer of identities that also has a criminal record. Just like
      our friend Gregory Douglas, this other guy can appear as an Italian
      doctor, or adopt some other alias, some poorly written female
      digitial i.d. that he can hardly even fake or any other number of
      actually funny ruses. Part of the fun exists to play whack a mole,
      with moles or real people, because the name of the game is either
      discernment or the internet is full of half-truths and digitial
      aliases.

      Basement files, fake news, false flag terrorism, and stubborn naive
      and petty minded Anthros remain unable to compliment and hold each
      other with high esteem because of the extreme egotistical pettiness
      and amusing bored gamesiness we prefer. We also have our heroic
      defense of truth when it suits our bored mood, death skulls spinning
      on some of our blog pages, strange links to weird web sites....All
      stuff that attracts those of us seeking unedited, spicy nuggets of
      rich insight.

      Insight is different than truth. Truth is something we have to work
      harder for. But truth starts with interesting insights. Truth also
      starts when you have interest, interest in anything or lots of
      things. But insight works and it helps jump start truth. Now if the
      insights arise from a vindictive queen, a washington insider, who
      hangs out at all the gay bars where the intell people hang out, the
      sheer vindictive viciousness against Karl Rove as a gay boy, and
      Gannon who without a doubt was given White House access in the wee
      hours of the night, way up at the top, and despising Ann Coulter,
      also would have a tendency to give far more potent insights than
      Main Stream Media News.

      Ah but what is poor, poor frank afraid of? So far Gannon was correct
      and fun on top of it. Main Stream media which you seem to worship
      never said much about what the hell was that guy doing in the wee
      hours of the night, doing sleep overs at the White House. How do you
      know Ann Coulter isn't really a guy?

      Daily Kos, like the rest of the world really wonders if troop death
      counts are accurate. Daily Kos didn't reject the insights from TBR
      then. Insider information knows that Intell and German govt as well
      as France warned of attacks on the west in 9/11. A frustrated
      Washington old queen couldn't help herself if she wanted to get back
      into the limelight and pull out of her ass the gossip in the
      hallways. For friends, Oh yes, the gossip in the hallways is so much
      keener and sharper and less watered down than the current disgusting
      and useless Main Stream Media.

      Frank is lucky he is in retirement and acting like a retired secret
      agent of the old school cold wars. Insight is priceless if you wade
      through it and still ascertain, that aside from the daily follies,
      Steiner was right about the surge of 1998 and all solid Anthros can
      find the thread where these facts have tipped the energy of the 21st
      century again into the court of chaos and the Ahrimanic forces. Just
      as the key note of the 20th century was the rise of the Etheric
      Christ and instead we are living with the Dawn of the Ahrimanic
      nuclear Sun. Anthros and others have to learn the details of why Dr.
      Steiner's work was forced to retreat to Dornach Hill...There is
      history and there is the fable of who shot JFK. There was no magic
      bullet, no matter which presidents were paid off to fake it.

      Israel, Britain and the U.S. are the axis of evil and Oil and the
      full chaos of the middle east is following up on the murder of
      hundreds of thousands of Islamic innocents so that we can drive our
      cars and go to our malls, eat fast food and listen to the drivel of
      MSM. We are smiling, unthinking and driving on rivers of blood. 1914
      was the rise of Jew slaughter and when Sorath comes to town again,
      slaughter of the Islamic and Arab nations, are all BAD! ILL! SICK!
      REPREHENSIBLE! But the news remains, humanity must maintain a bead
      on the rise of the Etheric Christ being.

      THINK THE FOLLOWING STORY IS TRUE OR FALSE

      Brace yourself. James Cameron, the man who brought you 'The Titanic'
      is back with another blockbuster. This time, the ship he's sinking
      is Christianity.

      In a new documentary, Producer Cameron and his director, Simcha
      Jacobovici, make the starting claim that Jesus wasn't resurrected --
      the cornerstone of Christian faith-- and that his burial cave was
      discovered near Jerusalem. And, get this, Jesus sired a son with
      Mary Magdelene.

      No, it's not a re-make of "The Da Vinci Codes'. It's supposed to be
      true.

      Let's go back 27 years, when Israeli construction workers were
      gouging out the foundations for a new building in the industrial
      park in the Talpiyot, a Jerusalem suburb. of Jerusalem. The earth
      gave way, revealing a 2,000 year old cave with 10 stone caskets.
      Archologists were summoned, and the stone caskets carted away for
      examination. It took 20 years for experts to decipher the names on
      the ten tombs. They were: Jesua, son of Joseph, Mary, Mary, Mathew,
      Jofa and Judah, son of Jesua.
      Israel's prominent archeologist Professor Amos Kloner didn't
      associate the crypt with the New Testament Jesus. His father, after
      all, was a humble carpenter who couldn't afford a luxury crypt for
      his family. And all were common Jewish names.

      There was also this little inconvenience that a few miles away, in
      the old city of Jerusalem, Christians for centuries had been
      worshipping the empty tomb of Christ at the Church of the Holy
      Sepulcher. Christ's resurrection, after all, is the main foundation
      of the faith, proof that a boy born to a carpenter's wife in a
      manger is the Son of God.

      But film-makers Cameron and Jacobovici claim to have amassed
      evidence through DNA tests, archeological evidence and Biblical
      studies, that the 10 coffins belong to Jesus and his family.

      Ever the showman, (Why does this remind me of the impresario in
      another movie,"King Kong", whose hubris blinds him to the dangers of
      an angry and very large ape?) Cameron is holding a New York press
      conference on Monday at which he will reveal three coffins,
      supposedly those of Jesus of Nazareth, his mother Mary and Mary
      Magdalene. News about the film, which will be shown soon on
      Discovery Channel, Britain's Channel 4, Canada's Vision, and
      Israel's Channel 8, has been a hot blog topic in the Middle East
      (check out a personal favorite: Israelity Bites) Here in the Holy
      Land, Biblical Archeology is a dangerous profession. This 90-minute
      documentary is bound to outrage Christians and stir up a titanic
      debate between believers and skeptics. Stay tuned. "
    • write3chairs
      Message 121 of 121 , Mar 8, 2007
        Tarjei wrote:

        > I've found the old email, but half of it is missing -
        > it was on an old CD in a different format for Eudora,
        > and it's barely readable. (I can see that I brought
        > up the subject on the old "Spiritual Science" list in
        > January 1999, which I recall brought on quite a stir with
        > Bobby Matherne.) And the irony of it all is that the
        > text disappears in the middle of this thing about
        > Jung and Steiner, so I'll share what I have and add
        > from memory. I'll be happy to contact Waage for a
        > replay, but he may be out of town and out of country,
        > because he hasn't been answering lately.

        Okay, cool!

> [...]
        > many years there, made his name as reporter in Norway
        > because he's an expert on Russia and Russian literature,
        > and then he's also an anthro and he flipped when I
        > mentioned Belyj, whom he found very exciting, so he
        > told me a lot of stuff - such as the guy (Belyj) wrote
        > eight autobiographies, including his book about Steiner
        > and Blok, and one of those had been published in 1992:
        > "Geheime Aufzeichnungen. Erinnerungen an das Leben
        > im Umkreis Rudolf Steiners".
        >
        > This book is a strange rendition of some sort of psychotic
        > breakdown that happened to Belyj while he was in Dornach -
        > and Waage says this book "was written ten years later with
        > a little eerie absolute faith in the reality of something
        > that must have been hallucinations and distorted perceptions
        > (about anthroposophical spies who climb the trees outside
        > his window, for instance.) I myself am waiting for the
        > publication of a three volume cultural history that Belyj
        > wrote, and that are lying in the archives in Moscow.
        > One gets kind of full of his autobiographies after a while."
        >
        > Waage then talks about Magnus Ljunggren's doctoral thesis,
        > a study about Belyj he recommends, this study is about Belyj
        > and Steiner, but because Ljunggren is a convinced Freudian,
        > he views the entire relationship as a wish by Belyj for a
        > homo-erotic fructification of Steiner(!). The book still has
        > lots of important information. In 1994 another book by
        > Ljunggren had been published about a friend and later
        > polemical opponent of Belyj, namely Emil Medtner:
        > "The Russian Mephisto". Big parts of this book are about
        > Belyj and Steiner, and then there is what Waage calls
        > "the raisin inside the sausage": Namely that while Belyj
        > had found his teacher in Steiner, Medtner had found his
        > teacher in Jung. And here the old 1996 email text breaks,
        > so what I recall is that when Belyj and Medtner were
        > friends, Belyj would fill Medtner with anthroposophy and
        > make an anthro out of him more or less, perhaps by bringing
        > him along to Steiner's lectures. And then later, when
        > Medtner became Jung's patient and pupil or whatever and
        > went into psychotherapy with him, he gave him all this
        > anthro-babble he had picked up from Belyj, or perhaps some
        > of it directly from Steiner when attending his lectures.
        > So there he is, Medtner on Jung's couch (I guess) with
        > his eyes closed being instructed to talk about his childhood
        > (I guess) and he gives him anthro-babble - the cosmology
        > and the full package. And Jung writes all this down,
        > fascinated, and he develops his theory of dreams and
        > symbols and such, indirectly inflence by Steiner through
        > Belyj and Medtner!
        >
        > That's all I've got on this. This is basement stuff, man,
        > because it's so rumorous sort of, and it's something I bet
        > the Hole Dwellers would like to get their teeth into some
        > of it, so I hope I haven't been one of the hens in that
        > feather story but simply repeated faithfully what I've heard :)

        Thank you for this, Tarjei.

        > Frank wrote:
        >
        > Jung never mentioned Steiner in his writings (as far as I
        > know) and didn't even accept the possibility of reincarnation
        > until nearly the end of his life (Dreams, Memories, Reflections.)

        That's very interesting, too. Frank, today I've been reading from
        hypnotherapist Michael Newton's book, "Life Between Lives." A few
        things came to my attention. One of them is something he calls
        Atlantis Attraction, which involves conscious thoughts that interfere
        with the subconscious unfolding of details about lives lived in the
        past. In this case, a client might have learned a great deal about a
        particular period in history, "a conscious attraction to certain well-
        known events and familiar myths." He says that when these attractive
        aspects of the past drive memory and distort recall, the need to
        disengage conscious thought interference arises. He does this by
        asking the client to pause (while under hypnosis) to review his or
        her memories, to verify location. This can push away the conscious
        thoughts and open the channel to the unconscious. He says faulty
        reporting also arises out of something he calls Famous Person
        Syndrome. He tells about three Marilyn Monroe cases he had; in one of
        these, the client came to realize she was not a reincarned Marilyn
        but instead a housekeeper for the actress.

        And here is something else interesting: "In life between lives
        regression, the good news is that once in the spirit world the
        conscious mind does not seem to interfere to any great degree with
        the superconscious except when reviewing past life incarnations."

        A little later on, he says: "Truths may initially be clouded by
        desired fantasies, strong belief systems, repressed fears, or simply
        unhappiness with a current life the client thinks is dull."

        Then: "Memories that you suspect are faulty through conscious
        misconceptions can be handled by gentle challenging of critical
        questioning." (The words "conscious misconceptions" stand out here.)

        And just one more thing, he emphasizes the need to do something that
        reminds me of the idea of reframing, or "thickening" a too-thin
        story: "Moving back and forth in various time frames while going over
        the same ground is effective."

        I don't know, you may or may not find this of value. For some reason,
        I'm fascinated by these ideas.

        Cheers from the couch,
        Jennifer