Philosophy of Freedom Writers

  • philosophyoffreedom
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 20, 2007
      Dear Anthroposophists,

      I know there are many on this web site experienced with Rudolf Steiner's Philosophy of Freedom and who have formed interesting views related to the book. Our  readers  would be interested in reading your thoughts on the subject. Stop by and post a journal entry or repost something already written.

      Many have registered at philosophyoffreedom.com  to do the free online Study Course on Rudolf Steiner's The Philosophy of Freedom (also known as Intuitive Thinking As A spiritual Path). If you are interested or know others who would be interested in a study of this book please inform them.

      The introductory study course is an aid for basic reading comprehension of the book. You can work at your own pace. The first two chapters contain 22 match-up quizzes to test reading comprehension. Each section studied has a place to post questions and comments which will be responded too by others on the web site.

      Also at philosophyoffreedom.com  is a study group and regular postings of journals written on themes found in the book. This is a non-profit web site run by volunteers. It is an effort to inform the world about the philosophy of Rudolf Steiner.

      Warm Regards,
      Tom Last