Akashic Records

    Message 1 of 16 , Feb 5, 2007
      I am wondering if anyone can speak to an experience of 'seeing' not reading, the akashic records? Something occurred to me last night and as I got silent straight up something began to show itself in this singular place I found myself in my thinking but in the cosmic sphere itself. Well, I say cosmic sphere when I guess it really is the etheric realm in a way. I say that as this is the place I have had a few experiences while contemplating or asking a hard question of my actions or deeds or need to knows.

      Yesterday was one year of myself being hit by a car and flipped upside down. And I seemed to have woken up on the wrong side of the bed. And I didn't realize it straight up. While responding to Christopher I found myself wondering why I was being such a tiger and why my jaw was set the way it was. It didn't occur to me until I bit my nieces head off that it was the date of the accident.

      The whole days actions which found me with Eleazar whose last name happenes to be Cyrius having this indepth conversation about doubles and twins. And he can see the beings filling the space up between Lucifer and the Christ. He says it ain't no empty space there, its' all filled up.' And I realized he was right. Going home and getting into my contemplation I realized that I had to get really singular and that I was having a hard time reconciling my tight feelings and thinkings. And in that space of getting singular with myself something started to show itself to me which I recognize from other times. And although the other times I was reluctant to state that it was the akashic records I have to wonder if it was/is. Hence my question if there is anyone who has had an experience that I might be able to review mine up against, including the color it reveals itself in. I don't think I ever read anything by Dr. Steiner that speaks of the color or the surrounding of how it shows itself.

      If anyone can email either here or off list I would appreciate the dialogue.

      All good things,