RE: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] STEINER'S KRISHNAMURTI??

  • Mike T
    Message 1 of 41 , Feb 3, 2007
      Christopher,
      I believe that the Theosophical Society were trying to say that Krishnamurti
      was the second coming of Christ, (Not the Maitreya Buddha), to which Rudolf
      Steiner responded by way of lectures on the true understanding of this
      event. His sense of Truth would not allow him to go along with a lie; latter
      Krisnamurti himself refuted the Theosophical Society notion that he was the
      second coming.
      Mike T

      >From: "Christopher" <vindexeuropa@...>
      >To: anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] STEINER'S KRISHNAMURTI??
      >Date: Sun, 04 Feb 2007 06:14:39 -0000
      >
      >I posted this elsewhere, but I would like to think what you think as
      >well.
      >

      >The most disturbing thing I ever read about Steiner was from a short
      >lecture given in 1946 at the Threefold Community in NY state. I
      >always thought Steiner was the rational one during the Krishnamurti
      >fiasco of the Theosophical Society. From what I understood, Steiner
      >completely rejected Theosophical attempts to pass a boy off as the
      >reincarnation of Maitreya. However, then I discovered this little gem:
      >

      >"The threefold social order of Rudolf Steiner is particularly a
      >preparatory work to bring about a future incarnation of Manes. I once
      >discussed with Rudolf Steiner the question of when would be the
      >proper time for the application of etheric forces for technical uses.
      >He said that this would be when the threefold order is established.
      >He said that Manes could not find a suitable body yet, that all the
      >forces he would be able to bring to an incarnation would be destroyed
      >by modern education. Therefore he said that Waldorf education needed
      >first to come into being and that the threefold social order must
      >also come into being.
      >Therefore I would see it as our immediate task to bring about this
      >threefold order first through thought and then through action, so
      >that Manes can incarnate. By karma, Manes' incarnation would be due
      >by the end of the century. Whether this will be possible I do not
      >know, but if the threefold social order and Waldorf education were
      >established he could incarnate. I see it as our task to make the
      >preparations so that he can incarnate again."
      >
      >Ehrenfried Pfeiffer
      >THE TASK OF THE ARCHANGEL MICHAEL
      >1946
      >

      >And to confirm this, I also quote Bernard Lievegoed from his THE
      >BATTLE OF THE SOUL ( 1993 ):
      >

      >"Rudolf Steiner once said to Pfeiffer that he had started the Waldorf
      >school and the threefold social order to make the incarnation of Manu
      >and his helpers possible. Let us hope there are enough active
      >anthroposophists to accomplish what Manu needs for his development.
      >And let us hope anthroposophists will recognize him once he is here."
      >

      >My question is this: How many people who are involved in Waldorf
      >education, whether they be teachers, parents, students, etc, are
      >aware that the grand purpose of Waldorf is to create a culture
      >conducive to the incarnation of a spirit being named Manes/Manu??

      Join the millions of Australians using Live Search. Try live.com.au
      http://ninemsn.com.au/share/redir/adTrack.asp?mode=click&clientID=740&referral=million&URL=http://live.com.au
    • Gotthard K. Danae O'C.
      Message 41 of 41 , Feb 5, 2007
        Chris on vindexeurope:

        "Alas, what we do in life echoes in eternity!"

        Male
        35 years old
        NEW JERSEY
        United States

        Last Login: 5/02/2007

        Hi Chris!
        Is it disturbing that you don't know more about your research question? and that this movement has a lot  interesting aspects, but unfortunately is by default so ugly to the individual via the path of initiation, ...

        So, sadly, the abuses of language by the Sirs of this camp, which were certainly more then lapsi calamae, are not to be, because they do it by purpose. But is ignorance not also purposeful?

        Please research where you find things said about Manu/Manes and you will be in the eye of the storm. You ask a lot if we should do research for your own research, except, you were desperate. Yu will come to the question "What ails thee" rather then telling a forum

        Chris , you wrote
        "The mostdisturbing thing I ever read about Steiner was (...)My question is this: How many people who are involved in Waldorfeducation, whether they be teachers,parents, students, etc, are aware ..."

        Don't get me wrong: Disturbing is the right word. I am disturbed by somebodies feelings, who doesn't know any further out of ignorance how to research. There are methods, and they are clearly out there.

        Fencesitting,
        Goatheard