Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: Love Your Enemies

    Message 1 of 27 , Jan 22, 2007
      Hi Frank,

      In my understanding Kali is for the initiates and kind
      of goes right in line with Ereshegal, Innana's
      earthly/helly sister. We all have to meet her: some
      conscious and most unconscious. She stands as that
      test for initiates to pass from this world of
      understanding to the next, kind of like the Guardian
      in a way.

      I find her to be way misunderstood in the world and
      also in the anthro world. She seems to be a part of
      the iniatiatic path as far as I can tell and for the
      good. If you can get past that fear or what you see or
      what you think a thing you are onto the gateway.

      The destroying part would be the myth that we are
      soley physical human beings and separate from God and
      one another.

      All good things,
      Dottie

      The fish are biting.