Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] propaganda

  • Tarjei Straume
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 21, 2007
      Frank, you wrote:

      >A problem with propaganda is that it involves disinformation. I was
      >involved a bit in that during the cold war days,

      That's it, Frank! The AT Disinformation Office is yours! Why didn't
      you tell us this before?

      >and I found that the disinformants often started to believe their
      >own bullshit.

      That's why we need a disinformant who is immune to such a disease.
      And the only person strong enough, able enough, brave enough, and
      wise and clever as a fox at the same time, that's you, Frank! Don't
      ask what Anthroposophy Tomorrow can do for you, but what you can do
      for Anthroposophy Tomorrow!

      >As to the Love Ministry: I assume it will employ A_T-speak, aka
      >anthro-babble?

      Good idea. We need to develop some codes in disguise. Something like
      if you write, "The Doctor privately mentioned that...." we know
      you're about to propose a piece of disinformation for the Hole-moles.
      And "I love the Doctor" means "Anthro-Mission Accomplished" and so
      on. You'll think of something much better, of course, something that
      won't be recognized by enemy agents.

      >In that case I'd prefer to be a mere consultant.

      Consultant is excellent.