Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: 3-fold middle east (was: Killing)

    Message 1 of 140 , Jan 3, 2007
      Frank:
      Sounds utopic, right? Any
      > questions?
      > Happy New Year!

      Yeah, how come we live in two different countries:)

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Gotthard K. Danae O'C.
      Message 140 of 140 , Jan 21, 2007
        Dottie,
        The Jesus son of a hure is Jesus ben Pandira, see the cycle about the Matthew Gospel by RS.
        Regards Gotthard in Melbourne AUS

        On 1/18/07, dottie zold <dottie_z@...> wrote:

        I was just wondering which lineage is the one that has
        the line of those called the Prostitute? Was that the
        Solomon line or the Nathan line?

        --
        Selma Lagerlöf (1859-1940), 1909 Nobel Literature Laureate:"[Rudolf Steiner] taught a number of things in which I have long believed, among them that it is no longer possible in our time to offer a religion full of unsubstantiated miracles, but rather that religion must be a science which can be proven. It is no longer a question of belief, but of knowing. Further, we acquire knowledge of the spiritual world through steady, conscious, systematic thinking ... In years to come, his teachings will be proclaimed from the pulpits"

        Rudolf Steiner: Only truth can bring us security in the development of our individual forces.
        Whoever is tortured from doubts, his forces are paralysed.
        In a world, enigmatic to one self, one can find no aim for one's working.
                Motto of 'Philosophy of Spiritual Activity' 1894, Appendix II 1918