Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Ad Homs Agains

  • Frank Smith
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 3, 2007
      I like to take credit for correct prophesies and
      forget about the false ones. I prophesized some time
      back that Dottie would last in the WC until New Years,
      not beyond.
      Frank

      --- Deborah <doybia@...> wrote:

      > Well, congratulations Dottie, I see you got
      > suspended for Ad homs over
      > in the WC.
      >
      > I'm giggling, because in spite of Pete's amazing
      > level of rudeness and
      > abuse...he got a free pass. Poor guy. What a lot of
      > negative energy he
      > is piling up in this life. And nobody over there
      > will call him on it,
      > or try to help him calm down. Very sad, actually.
      > End of giggling.
      > Deborah

      Frank Thomas Smith
      http://SouthernCrossReview.org

      http://mail.yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 3, 2007
        Frank:
        I prophesized some time
        > back that Dottie would last in the WC until New
        > Years, not beyond.

        Frank, I was oh so worried to open this post beings I
        had written something about being on my knees:) I
        thought, man, don't go there Frank don't go there ~
        funny ey:)

        Happy New Year to you my friend!

        p.s. when I wrote that response originally I was going
        to try and reword after I looked at it as I thought,
        oh no, no, Frank is going to have a field day with
        this one:)

        p.s.s and how long is your! skinny cigar smoking butt
        gonna listen to Pete slobber on and on and on? huh, huh?

        http://mail.yahoo.com