Re: War and its aftermath...

  • Mike helsher
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 2, 2007
      Ee-gadds. My typos are starting to annoy even me...:)

      this paragraph should have read:

      "The WC oxy-morons will take the words on paper about what Rudolf
      Steiner wrote about "jewery" and Pledge it, and themselves, to the god
      of anti-semitism, in light of all that has come out of what the man
      actually stood for (the conscious human evolution out of the tralls of
      sectarian orthodoxy in just one thing that comes to mind). Sound
      familiar?"

      musing if I only had some typing skills...

      Mike