Ahriman's Mystery (was: Killing)

  • Tarjei Straume
    Message 1 of 140 , Jan 1, 2007
      I wrote:

      >Hussein's attitude, defiance, curses, and stance at the hour of
      >death reminds me of how Ahriman Himself might behave if he - purely
      >hypothetically, of course, as a thought experiment - should end his
      >days in a similar manner after his soon-to-come incarnation.

      A chilling thought: Christ accomplished His Deed on Golgotha, by
      being executed. When good, progressive souls are murdered or
      executed, something good results from it: Gandhi, ML King, John
      Lennon, Christ Himself and the true Christian martyrs. But when souls
      dominated by the control and influence of fallen gods are murdered or
      executed, the opposite is the case. The Dark Lodges benefit
      tremendously from the energies of such souls after their deaths,
      especially when they die violently. So nothing good can possibly
      result from Saddam Hussein's execution.

      As Christ's adversary, the Cosmic Being Ahriman will incarnate in the
      near future in order to accomplish *his* Mystery. And in order to
      counter the Mystery of Golgotha, he may be planning to die through
      execution in order to maximize his power and influence following his
      physical death.

      Just a chilling thought.

      Tarjei
    • Gotthard K. Danae O'C.
      Message 140 of 140 , Jan 21, 2007
        Dottie,
        The Jesus son of a hure is Jesus ben Pandira, see the cycle about the Matthew Gospel by RS.
        Regards Gotthard in Melbourne AUS

        On 1/18/07, dottie zold <dottie_z@...> wrote:

        I was just wondering which lineage is the one that has
        the line of those called the Prostitute? Was that the
        Solomon line or the Nathan line?

        --
        Selma Lagerlöf (1859-1940), 1909 Nobel Literature Laureate:"[Rudolf Steiner] taught a number of things in which I have long believed, among them that it is no longer possible in our time to offer a religion full of unsubstantiated miracles, but rather that religion must be a science which can be proven. It is no longer a question of belief, but of knowing. Further, we acquire knowledge of the spiritual world through steady, conscious, systematic thinking ... In years to come, his teachings will be proclaimed from the pulpits"

        Rudolf Steiner: Only truth can bring us security in the development of our individual forces.
        Whoever is tortured from doubts, his forces are paralysed.
        In a world, enigmatic to one self, one can find no aim for one's working.
                Motto of 'Philosophy of Spiritual Activity' 1894, Appendix II 1918