Fwd: FLUIDITY, December 30, sixth Holy Night, Anthro on the Net

  • TomBuoyed@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 30, 2006
      AOL Email

    • eurythmy
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 1, 2007
        seven swans a-swimming

        Miss Sara Truelove
        Somewhere, USA

        January 1

        Bill:

        Happy New Year...to some people. It hasn't been so happy with me. What's with you and those dumb birds? Seven swans a-swimming. What kind of practical joke is this? There's bird guana all over the house and they never stop squawking. I could not sleep all night and I'm a nervous wreck. You have gone too far, bird brain. STOP SENDING BIRDS. NO MORE BIRDS!! GOT IT?

        Sincerely,
        Sara