Re: The Philosophy Of Freedom Study Course

  • philosophyoffreedom
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 27, 2006
      JoAnn,

      Thanks for the tip on how to draw more traffic to www.philosophyoffreedom.com  and the Free Philosophy Of Freedom Study Course.  I am trying to get the word out so those interested will register  at the site  for the weekly email.  The purpose is to  encourage the study and discussion of  Steiner's  core  book of Anthroposophy. A weekly email goes out followed by a discussion.

      It is a non-profit debt incurring volunteer project by myself , those who participate, and the technical work donated by my son, a computer science major. My effort is to come up with some articles and material from my own 15 years of study to get a conversation going.

      I get emails from people who say the activity at the web site has increased their interest to work through the book. I think it is important that The Philosophy of Freedom have an online presence. There are many thousands who want to learn about Steiner but have few options. If experienced readers will help the inexperienced readers it will work well. So I hope those who have experience with the book will join the weekly discussion to support those who have less.

      Warm Regards,
      Tom

      --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, Jo Ann Schwartz <sr_joanna@...> wrote:

      > --- philosophyoffreedom wrote:
      > > Wishing each of you a fruitful new year. I would like to share an
      > > article I wrote to introduce The Philosophy of Freedom Study
      Course , a
      .