Ad Homs Agains

  • Deborah
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 27, 2006
      Well, congratulations Dottie, I see you got suspended for Ad homs over
      in the WC.

      I'm giggling, because in spite of Pete's amazing level of rudeness and
      abuse...he got a free pass. Poor guy. What a lot of negative energy he
      is piling up in this life. And nobody over there will call him on it,
      or try to help him calm down. Very sad, actually. End of giggling.
      Deborah
    • Tarjei Straume
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 27, 2006
        Deborah wrote:

        >Well, congratulations Dottie, I see you got suspended for Ad homs
        >over in the WC.

        The referee gave her a week on the bench. After that, she's invited
        to crawl back on her hands and knees with promises to "mend her ways"
        - some sort of New Year resolution, I suppose....

        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 27, 2006
          I'm sorta not the crawl back on my knees type of gal.
          Oh well. d

          http://mail.yahoo.com
          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 27, 2006
            Hi Friends,

            I just bought a book, well, jeez, I guess I've bought
            about 20 or so in the last week. I just don't get that
            sometimes. Anyhow, a real treasure I have is a book by
            Paramahansa Yoganada by the name of The Second Coming
            of Christ: The Resurrection of the Christ Within You.
            A real treasure. There are two volumes and the titles
            of the chapters are just really very aligned with
            anthroposophical study.

            I've related before that when I was working to bring
            about 30 homeless kids up to BigBear for an outdoor
            challenge course a few years back I had come into
            contact with his organization. They were the first
            ones to offer a great big smile and lots of support. I
            went to pick up a few donations and as I walked into
            the door I happened to look to the right and there was
            this, I don't know, maybe ten foot or more or so,
            painting of this amazing beautiful teacher of man. It
            was in this unique orange that you see on some of his
            pictures. I burst immediately into tears. I didn't
            know then why that had occurred. It was really a
            strange thing as I had only read one of his works and
            bam there I was just about down on my knees.

            When I look at the date he is born I begin to
            understand a little bit more: January 5, 1893. Today I
            had a beautiful recollection of the Maid of O'rleans
            when looking at his picture. Incredibly beautiful that
            spirit that works with those great teachers that come
            in towards that part of the year.

            He shares on page 297 Volume 1 or II:

            "Christ did not see people in terms of their race,
            creed, or social position. He saw the Divine in all.
            It is ego consciousness that prejudically
            discriminates among God's children, creating
            boundaries of exclusivity. Thus the ordinary human
            beings relates to and identifies with his family
            first; then his neighbors, or persons of his own caste
            or social position, or members of his own religion;
            then his race; and finally his nation. There his
            consciousness stops - his ego imprisoned in concentric
            barriers, cribbed in an isolated corner of its insular
            world, cut off from the universality that Jesus and
            the great ones lived by: 'God hath made of one blood
            of all nations."

            I am humbled to think of he and Rudolf Steiner living
            at the same time: one made it to America just as the
            other one was poisoned a few years later, never to
            make it to America as hoped for.

            I'm happy to be reading this beautiful mans work. He
            wasn't just a teacher for those who look to the great
            Indian teachings, no He is one who rose to the highest
            of his ability and found the Christ, yea, found the
            Christ. Incredible.

            All good things,

            http://mail.yahoo.com
          • Frank Smith
            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 3, 2007
              I like to take credit for correct prophesies and
              forget about the false ones. I prophesized some time
              back that Dottie would last in the WC until New Years,
              not beyond.
              Frank

              --- Deborah <doybia@...> wrote:

              > Well, congratulations Dottie, I see you got
              > suspended for Ad homs over
              > in the WC.
              >
              > I'm giggling, because in spite of Pete's amazing
              > level of rudeness and
              > abuse...he got a free pass. Poor guy. What a lot of
              > negative energy he
              > is piling up in this life. And nobody over there
              > will call him on it,
              > or try to help him calm down. Very sad, actually.
              > End of giggling.
              > Deborah

              Frank Thomas Smith
              http://SouthernCrossReview.org

              http://mail.yahoo.com
              Message 6 of 6 , Jan 3, 2007
                Frank:
                I prophesized some time
                > back that Dottie would last in the WC until New
                > Years, not beyond.

                Frank, I was oh so worried to open this post beings I
                had written something about being on my knees:) I
                thought, man, don't go there Frank don't go there ~
                funny ey:)

                Happy New Year to you my friend!

                p.s. when I wrote that response originally I was going
                to try and reword after I looked at it as I thought,
                oh no, no, Frank is going to have a field day with
                this one:)

                p.s.s and how long is your! skinny cigar smoking butt
                gonna listen to Pete slobber on and on and on? huh, huh?

                http://mail.yahoo.com