Re: would you believe?

  • Tarjei Straume
    Message 1 of 16 , Dec 26, 2006
      Dottie wrote:

      >I was just thinking about why Peter is sticking with his point of
      >view with the Philosophy of Freedom.

      PS has always had an obsessive habit of projecting his confusions on
      everybody else, and on this particular topic, he's totally out to
      lunch, and this becomes increasingly evident the more those
      discussions in the Hole continue.

      One may wonder, of course, why he chooses to defend tooth and nail a
      totally untenable position like that, and one of the reasons may be
      that he is a self-proclaimed anarchist of the left. Recognizing that
      this would put him in company with Rudolf Steiner and many prominent
      anarchists of his day, PS needs a device to divorce the right-wing,
      pan-Germanist, fascist, racist, anti-Semitic, kooky, nationalistic,
      hawkish Steiner he is attacking from his left-wing, egalitarian,
      anarchist roots. He needs to throw him out of his own camp so other
      anarchists will listen to Staudenmaier instead of Steiner. Steiner's
      presence among anarchists is an impediment to his agenda.

      It would be wise, I think, for anthroposophists to recognize this,
      and to realize that by knocking and despising anarchism and refusing
      to recognize Steiner the Anarchist (including the recognition of the
      Threefolding as a path toward anarchic freedom), they are in fact
      helping the likes of Peter Staudenmaier.

      Seasonal greetings,