Re: PeteK on me

  • Deborah
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 25, 2006
      We should all be very grateful that Pete has been so wacky on
      Wikipedia. If he were gaming there as he managed, for several months
      to game on that other board (to remain unnamed) we would be in much
      worse trouble. Currently Wikipedia seems to see him as at least 50%
      of the problem, possibly much more.

      Good work Sune. Thanks and Merry Christmas. I guess Christmas is
      over now in Sweden. Well, Happy New Year then!

      Deborah

      --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "Mike helsher"