occult lodges and islam

  • Tarjei Straume
    Message 1 of 31 , Nov 4, 2003
      I've made a clumsy shot at writing a little bit about Islam and the occult
      lodges of the West:
      http://www.uncletaz.com/seclodg.html

      My knowledge of Islam itself is very limited; I am trying to follow the
      public debates. We're talking about a billion Muslims, and a religion I'm
      beginning to consider with an apprehension not dissimilar to what I
      associate with scientology, although the systems don't have much in common
      theologically or philosophically (except, perhaps, a common denominator in
      the Jesuit order, also found in Nazism - the key concepts being blind
      obedience and unconditional surrender). But what is very interesting is
      that the warriors, or terrorists, who may be sitting at the restaurant
      table next to you in any European city and you wouldn't have a clue,
      explain that the difference between "us" and "them" is that "we" love life,
      but "they" love death, and their highest goal is to die for Allah and thus
      get into his Paradise. So we have Christians, Agnostics, Buddhists,
      Atheists etc., i.e. non-Muslims, on the one side, who love life, and the
      true believers of Islam on the other, who love death and plan to die in
      battle against the infidels: The world for Islam.

      When I wrote this about six months ago, Al Qaida had just announced Norway
      as a target along with the United States, the United Kingdom, and
      Australia, with attacks soon-to-come. What is interesting is that Norway
      was the only non-English-speaking nation thus targeted, probably because of
      its close ties to the United States. According to Rudolf Steiner, the
      connection between Norway and the Western hemisphere was established as
      early as the third or fourth century AD - anyway, long before Leiv
      Eriksson's famous arrival in the year 1000.

      Anyway, the article related to Islam is very brief. The other article,
      which is about the Western lodges, is something I wrote in 1996 or '97,
      based upon "The Challenge of the Times", lecture III: "The Mechanistic,
      Eugenic, and Hygienic Aspects of the Future" (December 1, 1918, GA 186).
      When translating these articles, that were first written in Norwegian, into
      English, I blended them into one article at the URL above.

      The link between this lecture and current events is apparent from a quote
      that I'll give you below. In the lecture at hand, Steiner describes how the
      secret lodges of the English-speaking polulations of the West strive to
      manipulate the occult evolution of humanity by stealing the latent
      capacities of the Eastern peoples and at the same time by making sure that
      such occult capacities among Eastern peoples are thwarted. There is little
      doubt, if we take Steiner's words about initiates and secret lodges in
      earnest, that such lodges and their initiates are involved in the present
      explosive drama between Islam and the West, with Israel in the middle. And
      I have considered the idea that Eastern lodges may be invloved, thus
      launching an assault against the dominant position of the Western powers.
      But on the other hand, this doesn't make sense, because antipathy and
      hatred against the West among the Eastern peoples acts as a hindrance for
      their evolution, and the Eastern lodges would logically be striving for the
      opposite: the hindrance of Western occult progress to the benefit of the
      East. For this reason, it is most probably the Western lodges that are the
      architects of Islamic hatred and extremism. I believe this is sensed
      subconsciously by the Eastern peoples, which is why they blame Israel and
      the West even for the WTC attack, although Eastern Muslims were sitting in
      the very cockpits! They sense that the West is to blame for it all, but the
      West doesn't know about their very own secret lodges.

      And now for the real fire, from RS himself:

      For example, in the case of the people of the Central countries and the
      Eastern lands it is an important hindrance to the evolution of these
      capacities, especially their evolution in a knowing way, when strong
      antipathies against the people of the Western countries are active within
      them. Then these things cannot be viewed objectively. This is a hindrance
      in the evolution of these capacities. But the potentiality of developing
      another occult capacity is also even strenghtened in a certain way if it is
      developed out of a certain instinct of hatred. This is a strange
      phenomenon. We often ask ourselves, and we are dealing here with something
      that must be considered quite objectively, why such senseless abuse has
      been practiced in the Western countries. This also comes out of the
      instinct leading toward these capacities. For what constitutes the
      profoundest impelling forces in Western occultism is fostered by nothing
      more powerfully than by the development of feelings that are untrue but are
      sensed as in some way holy, and that can represent the people of the East
      and especially those of the Central countries as barbarians. the
      potentialities of material occultism, for example, are fostered by the
      attitude of mine constituting the so-called crusading temperament in
      America. This consists in the feeling that America is called to spread over
      the whole earth freedom and justice and I know not what other beautiful
      things. Of course, the people there believe that. What I am saying here has
      nothing to do with fault finding. The people believe that they are engaged
      in a crusade, but this belief in something false constitutes a support
      working in a certain direction. If a person should consciously make an
      untrue statement, he would not have this support. For this reason, what is
      now happening is tremendously helpful on the one side and a hindrance on
      the other in the development of those capacities that we must assert to be
      still latent at the present time in the case of most individuals who bear
      within themselves the will toward evolution in the future and are destined
      to influence profoundly the social structure of humanity.

      Although this was said more than eighty years ago, it is not outdated if we
      take into consideration that we're talking about a kind of occult
      conspiracy whose aims and purposes reach 1500 to 2000 years into the future.

      I have received some very healthy and informative criticism with regard to
      the article in question. The Steiner-quotes do get longer and longer, and
      eventually the author (myself) essentially disappear. It may easily be felt
      that when these words by RS are quoted almost a hundred years later, they
      cannot stand for themselves. If Steiner is talking about something real, it
      must in some way be corroboratable.

      So there's a question of where we can find literature that corroborates
      Steiner's claims about such occult lodges of the West.

      So here are two books:

      Quigley, Carroll. The Anglo-American Establishment. New York: Books in
      Focus, 1981. 354 pages. Carroll Quigley (1910-1977) taught history at
      Georgetown's School of Foreign Service since 1941. This book was written in
      1949 and covers the Rhodes-Milner Round Table Groups, a secret
      Oxford-related cabal that had tremendous influence in British foreign
      policy from the time that Cecil Rhodes began funding it at the turn of the
      century. In 1919 the Council on Foreign Relations became the American
      branch of the Round Table. Quigley is better known for "Tragedy and Hope"
      (1966), which reaffirms his earlier suspicions (he says he had access to
      the Round Table's secret archives), but lacks the rich detail of the
      earlier work. Quigley basically agreed with the goals of these high-minded
      internationalists, but disliked their inherited wealth and power, their
      methods, and particularly their secrecy. Quigley became a darling of the
      anti-internationalist Right in the U.S., from Cleon Skousen (The Naked
      Capitalist, 1970) through Pat Robertson (The New World Order, 1991). Then
      to top it off, Bill Clinton mentioned Quigley as his mentor in his
      nomination acceptance speech on July 16, 1992. Clinton studied under
      Quigley at Georgetown in the middle 1960s, and then became a Rhodes Scholar
      at Oxford. Now he's a member of CFR, Trilateral Commission, and Bilderberg,
      and many of his appointees are from the same Rhodes-CFR-Trilateral circles.
      We don't know what this means, if anything. ISBN 0-916728-50-1 (from
      http://www.namebase.org/sources/TA.html)

      Here is a synopsis of the book:
      http://users.cyberone.com.au/myers/quigley.html

      Then there are the books by Sutton:
      http://skull-and-bones-books.com/americas_secret_establishment/about_the_book.html

      (The link to Membership of Yale's Skull and Bones Society does not work,
      the correct link is
      http://www.angelfire.com/az2/TruthPage/boneslist.html).

      Sutton is a weird guy. He hates Hegel and the rest of German idealistic
      philosophy, for example. He comes close to being an anarchist ("The state
      is a fiction sanctified by Hegel and his followers to CONTROL the individual"
      http://www.freedomdomain.com/secretsocieties/suttoninterview.html). He once
      wrote a book for the Hoover Institute. Not exactly a neutral historian!
      But he published a lot of interesting documents and asked a lot of
      interesting and tabu questions (like why the US financed the Soviet Union
      .. and Hitler).

      The subject is difficult, because there is almost no real historical
      scholarship except for a few weird outsiders. In that sense they have
      remained secret! We have to piece it together ourselves.

      It is not being claimed that the ilk of Cecil Rhodes and his cohorts may
      have been initiates. But who inspires such circles? These are the circles
      that truly wield the power. Behind them stand spiritual forces (and other
      circles) that work directly into these circles.

      Some of this stuff appears reminiscient of the background for the movie
      "Skulls", but both part 1 and part 2 miss the main point.

      George Bush Sr. was a member of such a group in his youth, and so were many
      other former presidents, who had similar affiliations. They get to them
      when their young and malleable. That's why it starts there. Remember the
      "new world order"? This is not something invented by Bush.

      Incidentally, someone just sent me a link to a webpage that may deserve a
      closer look:

      http://www.serendipity.li/wtc.htm

      Cheers,

      Tarjei
      http://uncletaz.com/
      Message 31 of 31 , Nov 14, 2003
        Hi Tarjei,

        In reading this book by Karen Armstrong I am getting a
        better 'feel' for Muhammed and what he endeavored to
        bring to his people.

        One of the things that strikes me is that its path was
        similar to that of Judiasm: in order to get to one God
        they had to take down the 'daughters of God'. That was
        the missing piece for Muhammed on the way to
        monotheism as it was for the Jews.

        Interestingly as well is that what he was working on
        was a change of consciousness from family blood ties
        to spirit ties that outgrow the familial bounds
        similar to Jesus' concepts in a way.

        I find that Muhammed was very much inspired by the
        story of Mary and Jesus. There is a reference to them
        early on that actually insinuates to the exoteric way
        of reading her being a virgin. However when reading it
        from an esoteric level the 'veil' being lifted is
        clearly understood.

        Well, what I am coming to is that Muhammed seems to
        have brought a religion that centered on surrendering
        (islam) ones total self to God. And the way to show
        that was through letting go of worldly goods and
        giving to the poor and taking care of them. But what
        strikes me is this absolute 'feel' I have about the
        self (nafas) getting its house in order. So, in a way
        although it is one religion it seems to be made up of
        singular people on a quest for God. Although they call
        themselves Muslims as one their quest is really each
        one by themselves. It kind of reminds me a wee bit of
        Self Realization Fellowship by Paramahansa Yogananda.
        It has that sense of righting oneself before God.
        Almost like he took the Christ revelation and and then
        became one of the men that achieved a self
        revelation. Almost reminds me of the snake.

        At one point the book speaks of 'exciting' the hatred
        of the Jews. It is pretty apparant that they were
        considered 'trash' among the peoples in that region.
        And it seems they truly never recovered even unto this
        day their own sense of worth. Almost as if they are
        always in the place of having to defend their honor.
        And not really only their own but that of their
        Prophet as well. They know he is not what the Western
        world says and they are always fighting some uphill
        battle in their minds.

        One last thing before I go. I find it extremely
        interesting that the Satanic Versus as related by
        Rushdie actually speak to two lines where Muhammed
        gave credence to the 'daughters of God'. He then tried
        to and actually did take the versus back and claimed
        that they were slaves just as the everyday people
        were, and that one could not look to them for guidance
        or help.

        Well, maybe this is the last piece before I go:) They
        have the most remarkable references to Satan that I
        have ever seen. To them their was no original sin.
        Muhammed believed that this was all a part of Gods
        plan. That in the end Satan will be the last to be
        saved but he will be. Also he states that it is Satan
        who loved God the most. I think of Lucifer here.

        Anyway, the more I read of this Muhammed the more I
        come to understand how he was able to achieve what he
        did in such a short time. He truly had his face on God
        and inspired others to do the same.

        Tarjei you wrote:
        > This point of yours was actually corroborated by
        > Rudolf Steiner when he
        > said that Arabic materialism was blunted by the
        > emergence of Islam. So RS
        > implies that this religion was a progressive force
        > when it was introduced
        > in the 7th century. Apparently, the destructive
        > forces inherent in
        > "Arabism" and connected with 666, Sorath and so on,
        > has hijacked this
        > religious stream because it has outlived its alotted
        > era long ago.

        Tarjei
        > Specific manifestations of egoism. When a young man
        > kills men, women, and
        > children at random by blowing himself to pieces with
        > them in the firm
        > belief that he will be rewarded with 70 virgins in
        > Paradise for such a
        > deed, we're not only talking about merciless egoism,
        > but a specific variety
        > of it, probably exclusively found among Muslims.

        Dottie

        Yeah, this thing with the virgins bothers me a bit. I
        think it is ridiculing them and this is not what
        Muhammed had in mind physically. When I sink into the
        Koran I will see what that means. In the mean time I
        am going to speak to my friend about this.

        I am not so sure it is found exclusively among Muslims
        but I do not know how to make the argument. What comes
        to mind are the 'fundies' of the world. We have people
        here in the states killing doctors who perform
        abortions in recent years. And I believe it will only
        get worse as the right gets more power in regards to
        other segments of society as well. We are about to
        face the 'gay rights to marriage issue' and this is a
        powder keg waiting to go. And they believe they are
        doing what God would want them to do. Its pretty
        gross.
        And I wonder what is the difference regarding the ego
        of having 70 virgins versus doing an evil thing for
        Gods grace?

        Thanks,
        dottie

        p.s. I know I am not the best one to converse on this
        subject however I would like to say it has inspired me
        to become more knowledgable regarding a group of
        people who are going to light the world on fire.

        http://antispam.yahoo.com/whatsnewfree