The Black Madonna and Anthroposophia ~ Dennis Klocek

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 14, 2006
      Dear Friends,

      Dennis Klocek and Coros Institute will be hosting a
      weekend conference on The Black Madonna and
      Anthroposophia: Uniting Consciousness and Compassion,
      at Walker Creek Ranch on March 30 – Palm Sunday, April
      1st 2007.

      For those that have not been there I can say that I
      experienced it is an absolute haven away from the
      hustle and bustle of the city. The monies made by the
      ranch are put forth to allow school children from all
      over to learn about the environment and how to protect
      and nourish it. And the food was great:)

      I am attaching the flyer for those that would like
      more information. For those that attended the Los
      Angeles Anthroposophia conference that might be
      interested in going and are looking for a roommate or
      a ride, please contact me at Dottie@...
      and I will work to see how we can coordinate with
      others who will also be attending.

      Registration information is on the back of the flyer.
      Although space is not limited at this time, I will say
      that I think this is going to be a very large
      gathering and if one registers early on one can be
      assured of a dorm room closer to the meeting room.

      www.corosinstitute.org/MadonnaFlier.pdf

      All good things to you and yours,
      Dottie Zold

      http://new.mail.yahoo.com