thoughts about the hole

  • Tarjei Straume
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 10, 2006
      Those who not only peek into the Abyss once in a while out of
      curiosity, but take up temporary residence there in order to interact
      with its endemic creatures, have developed what Rudolf Steiner calls
      "positive longing for the Devil". He cites Martin Luther throwing the
      ink bottle at the Devil and other classic examples. This "positive
      longing for the Devil" is a spiritually strengthening experience, and
      for this reason, the Unthinkable Facility definitely serves a higher
      purpose, just like the Fallen Gods themselves do.

      Others around here may have nightmares about the Hole. In that case,
      all you need to do is plug it. Just plug the leak into your own sanctuary:

      The Beatles:

      "Fixing A Hole"

      I'm fixing a hole where the rain gets in
      And stops my mind from wandering
      Where it will go

      I'm filling the cracks that ran through the door
      And kept my mind from wandering
      Where it will go

      And it really doesn't matter if
      I'm wrong I'm right
      Where I belong I'm right
      Where I belong
      See the people standing there
      Who disagree and never win
      And wonder why they don't get in my door

      I'm painting my room in the colourful way
      And when my mind is wandering
      There I will go
      Ooh ooh ooh ah ah
      Hey, hey, hey, hey

      And it really doesn't matter if
      I'm wrong I'm right
      Where I belong I'm right
      Where I belong
      Silly people run around
      They worry me and never ask me
      Why they don't get past my door

      I'm taking the time for a number of things
      That weren't important yesterday
      And I still go
      Ooh ooh ooh ah ah

      I'm fixing a hole where the rain gets in
      Stops my mind from wandering
      Where it will go oh
      Where it will go oh

      I'm fixing a hole where the rain gets in
      And stops my mind from wandering
      Wher it will go (fade out)

      (Lennon/McCartney)