RE: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Quiz: Do YOU Want the Terrorists to Win?

  • Mike T
    Message 1 of 20 , Dec 4, 2006
      HArdly an even handed analysis - if you don't come out supporting Bush, then
      the analysis is all damnation. However the fact that so many of the
      questions had answer choices that one would call truthful, must mean that
      the pro Bush quiz masters must have an inkling of the reality. I scored 68%
      and I am a terrorist sympathiser according to the quiz, and the CIA and FBI
      are now tapping my phone and internet traffic. God love America.
      Mike T

      >From: Jo Ann Schwartz <sr_joanna@...>
      >To: Anthroposophy Tomorrow <anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com>
      >Subject: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Quiz: Do YOU Want the Terrorists to Win?
      >Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2006 13:19:37 -0800 (PST)
      >
      >Guess how my results came out...
      >
      > http://www.gotoquiz.com/do_you_want_the_terrorists_to_win
      >
      >Maybe we should make up a quiz for the WC/Waldorf divide....
      >
      >Merrily,
      >JoAnn
      >

      >~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~
      >I am not willing to give up my constitutional rights
      >just because I have nothing to hide."

      Advertisement: Meet Sexy Singles Today @ Lavalife - Click here
      http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Flavalife9%2Eninemsn%2Ecom%2Eau%2Fclickthru%2Fclickthru%2Eact%3Fid%3Dninemsn%26context%3Dan99%26locale%3Den%5FAU%26a%3D23769&_t=754951090&_r=endtext_lavalife_dec_meet&_m=EXT
    • Mike helsher
      Message 2 of 20 , Dec 4, 2006
        --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, Jo Ann Schwartz
        <sr_joanna@...> wrote:

        > Guess how my results came out...
        >
        > http://www.gotoquiz.com/do_you_want_the_terrorists_to_win
        >
        > Maybe we should make up a quiz for the WC/Waldorf divide....
        >
        > Merrily,
        > JoAnn

        I scored 100%....:) this is how they rated me:

        "You are a terrorist-loving, Bush-bashing, "blame America first"-
        crowd traitor. You are in league with evil-doers who hate our
        freedoms. By all counts you are a liberal, and as such cleary desire
        the terrorists to succeed and impose their harsh theocratic
        restrictions on us all. You are fit to be hung for treason! Luckily
        George Bush is tapping your internet connection and is now aware of
        your thought-crime. Have a nice day.... in Guantanamo!"

        I thought today of standing on a busy street corner with a big sign
        that has in Huge letters on one side..."FREEDUM!"..and on the other
        side in big letters... "TERRER!". I'll just stand there and spin it
        around every few seconds, and watch the confused faces of those who
        are afraid to think. And when someone asks me what it means I'll just
        say..."Weapons of mass destruction!". And if their still confused
        i'll just say "emotionally potent oversimplifications".

        Imagine a world with non-disposable people in which EVERYONE MATTERS!

        Now think of "the school of americas" (under a new name now, for wag
        the dog purposes) and it's brand of terrifying freedum.

        Maybe we should nationalize all of Steven Kings books and distribute
        them to the american public. Then we'll have "free terror"! and we
        won't have to pay billions and billions and billions of dollars to be
        afraid anymore.

        with warm freedum and terrer...

        Mike

        > ~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~
        > I am not willing to give up my constitutional rights
        > just because I have nothing to hide."

      • Tarjei Straume
        Message 3 of 20 , Dec 4, 2006
          This quiz was a piece of cake. I think I got all the answers right.

          Here's my result:

          Your 'Do You Want the Terrorists to Win' Score: 0%

          Congratulations, Patriot! Wave your flag proudly, stand tall, and
          bask in the glory of George Bush's America. The terrorists will never
          win so long as there is a sufficient number of people like you out
          there. Never question, never doubt. You are on the right side.
          America's side. God's side. Rush Limbaugh has told you so. Rah rah, go Bush!!

          At 02:47 05.12.2006, you wrote:

          >--- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, Jo Ann Schwartz
          ><sr_joanna@...> wrote:
          > >
          > > Guess how my results came out...
          > >
          > > http://www.gotoquiz.com/do_you_want_the_terrorists_to_win
          > >
          > > Maybe we should make up a quiz for the WC/Waldorf divide....
          > >
          > > Merrily,
          > > JoAnn
          >
          >I scored 100%....:) this is how they rated me:
          >
          >"You are a terrorist-loving, Bush-bashing, "blame America first"-
          >crowd traitor. You are in league with evil-doers who hate our
          >freedoms. By all counts you are a liberal, and as such cleary desire
          >the terrorists to succeed and impose their harsh theocratic
          >restrictions on us all. You are fit to be hung for treason! Luckily
          >George Bush is tapping your internet connection and is now aware of
          >your thought-crime. Have a nice day.... in Guantanamo!"
        • Frank Smith
          Message 4 of 20 , Dec 5, 2006
            > >I scored 100%....:) this is how they rated me:

            Anyone who scores 100% on ANY test is not to be
            trusted.
            f.

            Frank Thomas Smith
            http://SouthernCrossReview.org

            http://new.mail.yahoo.com
          • Diana Winters
            Message 5 of 20 , Dec 5, 2006

              >Anyone who scores 100% on ANY test is not to be trusted.
              f.

              Frank Thomas Smith
              http://SouthernCros sReview.org

              Haven’t had that experience eh Frank.

              Diana

            • Frank Smith
              Message 6 of 20 , Dec 6, 2006
                --- Diana Winters <diana.winters@...> wrote:

                > >Anyone who scores 100% on ANY test is not to be
                > trusted.
                > f.

                > Haven't had that experience eh Frank.
                > Diana

                Not yet. That's why you should trust me - eh Diana?

                http://mail.yahoo.com
              • Mike helsher
                Message 7 of 20 , Dec 6, 2006
                  --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, Frank Smith
                  <eltrigal78@...> wrote:

                  > > >I scored 100%....:) this is how they rated me:
                  > > >

                  > Anyone who scores 100% on ANY test is not to be
                  > trusted.
                  > f.
                  >

                  > Frank Thomas Smith
                  > http://SouthernCrossReview.org

                  Ya well, bases on my exp. 98% of all OLD MEN should not be trusted
                  either!

                  [Mike sticks tounge out and face farts in Franks general direction]

                  Mike

                  > http://new.mail.yahoo.com

                • Keith McLean
                  Message 8 of 20 , Dec 6, 2006
                    I'm not an American, but I took the quiz too. Here are my results:

                    "Your 'Do You Want the Terrorists to Win' Score: 83%"

                    In other words, apparently so. ;)))

                    Regards,

                    Keith

                    Message 9 of 20 , Dec 6, 2006
                      Mike:

                      " I scored 100%....:) this is how they rated me:

                      "You are a terrorist-loving, Bush-bashing, "blame America first"-
                      crowd traitor. You are in league with evil-doers who hate our
                      freedoms. By all counts you are a liberal, and as such cleary desire
                      the terrorists to succeed and impose their harsh theocratic
                      restrictions on us all. You are fit to be hung for treason! Luckily
                      George Bush is tapping your internet connection and is now aware of
                      your thought-crime. Have a nice day.... in Guantanamo!""

                      This is how I was described:

                      "Your 'Do You Want the Terrorists to Win' Score: 83%

                      You are a terrorist-loving scoundrel who hates our dear leader and the values he defends. There are few redeeming qualities about you. You most likely celebrated when the evil-doers hit us on 9/11, then opposed the Iraq war when we tried to pay them back. You hurt us at every step and cause troops to die in the field by questioning Bush's decisions. You are most likely a lost cause, doomed to be a brainwashed victim of free thought and liberalism forever. No dose of Ann Coulter's prose can save you now."

                      :)))

                      So. not quite as bad as you, but up there. :)

                      Regards,

                      Keith

                      <sr_joanna@...> wrote:

                      > Guess how my results came out...
                      >
                      > http://www.gotoquiz.com/do_you_want_the_terrorists_to_win
                      >
                      > Maybe we should make up a quiz for the WC/Waldorf divide....
                      >
                      > Merrily,
                      > JoAnn

                      I scored 100%....:) this is how they rated me:

                      "You are a terrorist-loving, Bush-bashing, "blame America first"-
                      crowd traitor. You are in league with evil-doers who hate our
                      freedoms. By all counts you are a liberal, and as such cleary desire
                      the terrorists to succeed and impose their harsh theocratic
                      restrictions on us all. You are fit to be hung for treason! Luckily
                      George Bush is tapping your internet connection and is now aware of
                      your thought-crime. Have a nice day.... in Guantanamo!"

                      I thought today of standing on a busy street corner with a big sign
                      that has in Huge letters on one side..."FREEDUM!"..and on the other
                      side in big letters... "TERRER!". I'll just stand there and spin it
                      around every few seconds, and watch the confused faces of those who
                      are afraid to think. And when someone asks me what it means I'll just
                      say..."Weapons of mass destruction!". And if their still confused
                      i'll just say "emotionally potent oversimplifications".

                      Imagine a world with non-disposable people in which EVERYONE MATTERS!

                      Now think of "the school of americas" (under a new name now, for wag
                      the dog purposes) and it's brand of terrifying freedum.

                      Maybe we should nationalize all of Steven Kings books and distribute
                      them to the american public. Then we'll have "free terror"! and we
                      won't have to pay billions and billions and billions of dollars to be
                      afraid anymore.

                      with warm freedum and terrer...

                      Mike

                      > ~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~
                      > I am not willing to give up my constitutional rights
                      > just because I have nothing to hide."

                    • kmlightseeker
                      Message 10 of 20 , Dec 6, 2006

                        Message 11 of 20 , Dec 6, 2006
                          Mike:

                          --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "Mike helsher"
                          <mhelsher@...> wrote:

                          > --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, Jo Ann Schwartz
                          > <sr_joanna@> wrote:
                          > >
                          > > Guess how my results came out...
                          > >
                          > > http://www.gotoquiz.com/do_you_want_the_terrorists_to_win
                          > >
                          > > Maybe we should make up a quiz for the WC/Waldorf divide....
                          > >
                          > > Merrily,
                          > > JoAnn
                          >
                          > I scored 100%....:) this is how they rated me:
                          >
                          > "You are a terrorist-loving, Bush-bashing, "blame America first"-
                          > crowd traitor. You are in league with evil-doers who hate our
                          > freedoms. By all counts you are a liberal, and as such cleary desire
                          > the terrorists to succeed and impose their harsh theocratic
                          > restrictions on us all. You are fit to be hung for treason! Luckily
                          > George Bush is tapping your internet connection and is now aware of
                          > your thought-crime. Have a nice day.... in Guantanamo!"
                          >

                          > I thought today of standing on a busy street corner with a big sign
                          > that has in Huge letters on one side..."FREEDUM!"..and on the other
                          > side in big letters... "TERRER!". I'll just stand there and spin it
                          > around every few seconds, and watch the confused faces of those who
                          > are afraid to think. And when someone asks me what it means I'll just
                          > say..."Weapons of mass destruction!". And if their still confused
                          > i'll just say "emotionally potent oversimplifications".
                          >
                          > Imagine a world with non-disposable people in which EVERYONE MATTERS!
                          >
                          > Now think of "the school of americas" (under a new name now, for wag
                          > the dog purposes) and it's brand of terrifying freedum.
                          >
                          > Maybe we should nationalize all of Steven Kings books and distribute
                          > them to the american public. Then we'll have "free terror"! and we
                          > won't have to pay billions and billions and billions of dollars to be
                          > afraid anymore.
                          >
                          > with warm freedum and terrer...
                          >

                          > Mike
                          >

                          > > ~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~
                          > > I am not willing to give up my constitutional rights
                          > > just because I have nothing to hide."

                        • mark newbold
                          Message 12 of 20 , Dec 6, 2006
                            89% and damn proud of it.

                            Message 13 of 20 , Dec 6, 2006
                              I'm surprised this "quiz" was taken so seriously.
                              I scored 0% trrrrst-sympathizing by thinking
                              outside my own box. Zero per cent! Maybe it's the
                              troll in me, I dunno - am I the only clown here?

                              Happiness Is A Warm Gun
                              Lennon/McCartney

                              She's not a girl who misses much
                              Do do do do do do
                              oh, yeah
                              She's well acquainted with
                              the touch of the velvet hand
                              Like a lizard on a window pain
                              The man in the crowd with the
                              multicolored mirror on his hobnail boots
                              Lying with his eyes while his
                              hands are busy working overtime
                              A soap impression of his wife which
                              he ate and donated to the National Trust

                              I need a fix cause I'm going down
                              Down to the bits that I left uptown
                              I need a fix cause I'm going down
                              Mother Superior jump the gun
                              Mother Superior jump the gun
                              Mother Superior jump the gun
                              Mother Superior jump the gun
                              Mother Superior jump the gun
                              Mother Superior jump the gun

                              Happiness is a warm gun
                              Happiness is a warm gun mama
                              When I hold you in my arms
                              and I feel my finger on you trigger
                              I know nobody can do no harm
                              Because Happiness is a warm gun mama
                              Happiness is a warm gun, yes it is
                              Happiness is a warm, yes it is, gun
                              Ah, don't you know that
                              Happiness is a warm gun mama

                              © 1968 Northern Songs. All Rights Reserved. International Copyright Secured.

                              My mother, drunk or sober,

                              Tarjei
                            • Frank Smith
                              Message 14 of 20 , Dec 6, 2006
                                --- Mike helsher <mhelsher@...> wrote:

                                > Ya well, bases on my exp. 98% of all OLD MEN should
                                > not be trusted
                                > either!
                                >
                                > [Mike sticks tounge out and face farts in Franks
                                > general direction]

                                TO: Sophia (urgent!)
                                Madame: I recommend an ad hom literacy rule. After 18
                                warnings, anyone (nothing personal Mike) who continues
                                to misspell and generally abuse any language, is to be
                                booted into the hellish basement permanently.
                                Frank

                                Message 15 of 20 , Dec 6, 2006
                                  You forgot to explain the background for this, Frank:

                                  Over in the Hole, where anthro-warrior veterans Frank and Dottie are
                                  doing their tenth or fifteenth tours of combat duty (Operation
                                  Spiritual Freedom), the moderator recently accused Dottie of ad
                                  hominin' Peter by writing "Pete" instead. According to Mr. Dugan,
                                  this was a deliberate insult by Dottie the Devious, whose typos,
                                  accidental in appearance only, are always filled with malice and
                                  anthro-voodoo. Nobody fools Mr. Dugan, who is an expert on all such
                                  occult anthro-mischief!

                                  Tarjei

                                  Message 16 of 20 , Dec 6, 2006
                                    <eltrigal78@...> wrote:

                                    > --- Mike helsher <mhelsher@...> wrote:
                                    >

                                    > > Ya well, bases on my exp. 98% of all OLD MEN should
                                    > > not be trusted
                                    > > either!
                                    > >
                                    > > [Mike sticks tounge out and face farts in Franks
                                    > > general direction]
                                    > >

                                    > TO: Sophia (urgent!)
                                    > Madame: I recommend an ad hom literacy rule. After 18
                                    > warnings, anyone (nothing personal Mike) who continues
                                    > to misspell and generally abuse any language, is to be
                                    > booted into the hellish basement permanently.
                                    > Frank
                                    >
                                    > Frank Thomas Smith
                                    > http://SouthernCrossReview.org

                                    Well, I take EVERYTHING personally! espisialy mI sad belling! Maybee
                                    I took to literally In the POF the Idae that to much akidemic
                                    educashon cud be a blok to finding the Holy intuitive moment!

                                    Yes yes, a bad grammarer and speller I am! And, a mean old man, you
                                    are. But you mag always ahs nice Boobs, so reasonably cool, you might
                                    be, even if you are old and mean.

                                    mIKE
                                  • Frank Smith
                                    Message 17 of 20 , Dec 7, 2006
                                      --- Tarjei Straume <straume@...> wrote:

                                      > You forgot to explain the background for this,
                                      > Frank:
                                      >
                                      > Over in the Hole, where anthro-warrior veterans
                                      > Frank and Dottie are
                                      > doing their tenth or fifteenth tours of combat duty
                                      > (Operation
                                      > Spiritual Freedom), the moderator recently accused
                                      > Dottie of ad
                                      > hominin' Peter by writing "Pete" instead. According
                                      > to Mr. Dugan,
                                      > this was a deliberate insult by Dottie the Devious,
                                      > whose typos,
                                      > accidental in appearance only, are always filled
                                      > with malice and
                                      > anthro-voodoo. Nobody fools Mr. Dugan, who is an
                                      > expert on all such
                                      > occult anthro-mischief!

                                      Of course Dottie should have a special exemption from
                                      this new rule. We all know that her *apparent*
                                      spelling mishaps are nothing less than literary
                                      anthro-innovations - like James Joyce, et al.
                                      Frank

                                      Frank Thomas Smith
                                      http://SouthernCrossReview.org

                                      Yahoo! Music Unlimited
                                      Access over 1 million songs.
                                      http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited
                                      Message 18 of 20 , Dec 7, 2006
                                        Frank:
                                        > Of course Dottie should have a special exemption
                                        > from
                                        > this new rule. We all know that her *apparent*
                                        > spelling mishaps are nothing less than literary
                                        > anthro-innovations - like James Joyce, et al.

                                        I'll take that:O but hey I have been so much better.
                                        I mean how often do you see 'their instead of they're
                                        or there? Huhhhh. d

                                      • free2bfizzy28
                                        Message 19 of 20 , Dec 8, 2006
                                          <straume@...> wrote:

                                          > I'm surprised this "quiz" was taken so seriously.
                                          > I scored 0% trrrrst-sympathizing by thinking
                                          > outside my own box. Zero per cent! Maybe it's the
                                          > troll in me, I dunno - am I the only clown here?

                                          And God said to Noah, "Build an ark and place in it two of every kind
                                          of balloon animal."

                                          The Clown Bible