Quiz: Do YOU Want the Terrorists to Win?

  • Jo Ann Schwartz
    Message 1 of 20 , Dec 4, 2006
      Guess how my results came out...

      http://www.gotoquiz.com/do_you_want_the_terrorists_to_win

      Maybe we should make up a quiz for the WC/Waldorf divide....

      Merrily,
      JoAnn

      ~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~
      I am not willing to give up my constitutional rights
      just because I have nothing to hide."
    • Mike T
      Message 2 of 20 , Dec 4, 2006
        HArdly an even handed analysis - if you don't come out supporting Bush, then
        the analysis is all damnation. However the fact that so many of the
        questions had answer choices that one would call truthful, must mean that
        the pro Bush quiz masters must have an inkling of the reality. I scored 68%
        and I am a terrorist sympathiser according to the quiz, and the CIA and FBI
        are now tapping my phone and internet traffic. God love America.
        Mike T

        >From: Jo Ann Schwartz <sr_joanna@...>
        >To: Anthroposophy Tomorrow <anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com>
        >Subject: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Quiz: Do YOU Want the Terrorists to Win?
        >Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2006 13:19:37 -0800 (PST)
        >
        >Guess how my results came out...
        >
        > http://www.gotoquiz.com/do_you_want_the_terrorists_to_win
        >
        >Maybe we should make up a quiz for the WC/Waldorf divide....
        >
        >Merrily,
        >JoAnn
        >

        >~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~
        >I am not willing to give up my constitutional rights
        >just because I have nothing to hide."

        Advertisement: Meet Sexy Singles Today @ Lavalife - Click here
        http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Flavalife9%2Eninemsn%2Ecom%2Eau%2Fclickthru%2Fclickthru%2Eact%3Fid%3Dninemsn%26context%3Dan99%26locale%3Den%5FAU%26a%3D23769&_t=754951090&_r=endtext_lavalife_dec_meet&_m=EXT
      • Mike helsher
        Message 3 of 20 , Dec 4, 2006
          --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, Jo Ann Schwartz
          <sr_joanna@...> wrote:

          > Guess how my results came out...
          >
          > http://www.gotoquiz.com/do_you_want_the_terrorists_to_win
          >
          > Maybe we should make up a quiz for the WC/Waldorf divide....
          >
          > Merrily,
          > JoAnn

          I scored 100%....:) this is how they rated me:

          "You are a terrorist-loving, Bush-bashing, "blame America first"-
          crowd traitor. You are in league with evil-doers who hate our
          freedoms. By all counts you are a liberal, and as such cleary desire
          the terrorists to succeed and impose their harsh theocratic
          restrictions on us all. You are fit to be hung for treason! Luckily
          George Bush is tapping your internet connection and is now aware of
          your thought-crime. Have a nice day.... in Guantanamo!"

          I thought today of standing on a busy street corner with a big sign
          that has in Huge letters on one side..."FREEDUM!"..and on the other
          side in big letters... "TERRER!". I'll just stand there and spin it
          around every few seconds, and watch the confused faces of those who
          are afraid to think. And when someone asks me what it means I'll just
          say..."Weapons of mass destruction!". And if their still confused
          i'll just say "emotionally potent oversimplifications".

          Imagine a world with non-disposable people in which EVERYONE MATTERS!

          Now think of "the school of americas" (under a new name now, for wag
          the dog purposes) and it's brand of terrifying freedum.

          Maybe we should nationalize all of Steven Kings books and distribute
          them to the american public. Then we'll have "free terror"! and we
          won't have to pay billions and billions and billions of dollars to be
          afraid anymore.

          with warm freedum and terrer...

          Mike

          > ~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~
          > I am not willing to give up my constitutional rights
          > just because I have nothing to hide."

        • Tarjei Straume
          Message 4 of 20 , Dec 4, 2006
            This quiz was a piece of cake. I think I got all the answers right.

            Here's my result:

            Your 'Do You Want the Terrorists to Win' Score: 0%

            Congratulations, Patriot! Wave your flag proudly, stand tall, and
            bask in the glory of George Bush's America. The terrorists will never
            win so long as there is a sufficient number of people like you out
            there. Never question, never doubt. You are on the right side.
            America's side. God's side. Rush Limbaugh has told you so. Rah rah, go Bush!!

            At 02:47 05.12.2006, you wrote:

            >--- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, Jo Ann Schwartz
            ><sr_joanna@...> wrote:
            > >
            > > Guess how my results came out...
            > >
            > > http://www.gotoquiz.com/do_you_want_the_terrorists_to_win
            > >
            > > Maybe we should make up a quiz for the WC/Waldorf divide....
            > >
            > > Merrily,
            > > JoAnn
            >
            >I scored 100%....:) this is how they rated me:
            >
            >"You are a terrorist-loving, Bush-bashing, "blame America first"-
            >crowd traitor. You are in league with evil-doers who hate our
            >freedoms. By all counts you are a liberal, and as such cleary desire
            >the terrorists to succeed and impose their harsh theocratic
            >restrictions on us all. You are fit to be hung for treason! Luckily
            >George Bush is tapping your internet connection and is now aware of
            >your thought-crime. Have a nice day.... in Guantanamo!"
          • Frank Smith
            Message 5 of 20 , Dec 5, 2006
              > >I scored 100%....:) this is how they rated me:

              Anyone who scores 100% on ANY test is not to be
              trusted.
              f.

              Frank Thomas Smith
              http://SouthernCrossReview.org

              http://new.mail.yahoo.com
            • Diana Winters
              Message 6 of 20 , Dec 5, 2006

                >Anyone who scores 100% on ANY test is not to be trusted.
                f.

                Frank Thomas Smith
                http://SouthernCros sReview.org

                Haven’t had that experience eh Frank.

                Diana

              • Frank Smith
                Message 7 of 20 , Dec 6, 2006
                  --- Diana Winters <diana.winters@...> wrote:

                  > >Anyone who scores 100% on ANY test is not to be
                  > trusted.
                  > f.

                  > Haven't had that experience eh Frank.
                  > Diana

                  Not yet. That's why you should trust me - eh Diana?

                  http://mail.yahoo.com
                • Mike helsher
                  Message 8 of 20 , Dec 6, 2006
                    --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, Frank Smith
                    <eltrigal78@...> wrote:

                    > > >I scored 100%....:) this is how they rated me:
                    > > >

                    > Anyone who scores 100% on ANY test is not to be
                    > trusted.
                    > f.
                    >

                    > Frank Thomas Smith
                    > http://SouthernCrossReview.org

                    Ya well, bases on my exp. 98% of all OLD MEN should not be trusted
                    either!

                    [Mike sticks tounge out and face farts in Franks general direction]

                    Mike

                    > http://new.mail.yahoo.com

                  • Keith McLean
                    Message 9 of 20 , Dec 6, 2006
                      I'm not an American, but I took the quiz too. Here are my results:

                      "Your 'Do You Want the Terrorists to Win' Score: 83%"

                      In other words, apparently so. ;)))

                      Regards,

                      Keith

                      Message 10 of 20 , Dec 6, 2006
                        Mike:

                        " I scored 100%....:) this is how they rated me:

                        "You are a terrorist-loving, Bush-bashing, "blame America first"-
                        crowd traitor. You are in league with evil-doers who hate our
                        freedoms. By all counts you are a liberal, and as such cleary desire
                        the terrorists to succeed and impose their harsh theocratic
                        restrictions on us all. You are fit to be hung for treason! Luckily
                        George Bush is tapping your internet connection and is now aware of
                        your thought-crime. Have a nice day.... in Guantanamo!""

                        This is how I was described:

                        "Your 'Do You Want the Terrorists to Win' Score: 83%

                        You are a terrorist-loving scoundrel who hates our dear leader and the values he defends. There are few redeeming qualities about you. You most likely celebrated when the evil-doers hit us on 9/11, then opposed the Iraq war when we tried to pay them back. You hurt us at every step and cause troops to die in the field by questioning Bush's decisions. You are most likely a lost cause, doomed to be a brainwashed victim of free thought and liberalism forever. No dose of Ann Coulter's prose can save you now."

                        :)))

                        So. not quite as bad as you, but up there. :)

                        Regards,

                        Keith

                        <sr_joanna@...> wrote:

                        > Guess how my results came out...
                        >
                        > http://www.gotoquiz.com/do_you_want_the_terrorists_to_win
                        >
                        > Maybe we should make up a quiz for the WC/Waldorf divide....
                        >
                        > Merrily,
                        > JoAnn

                        I scored 100%....:) this is how they rated me:

                        "You are a terrorist-loving, Bush-bashing, "blame America first"-
                        crowd traitor. You are in league with evil-doers who hate our
                        freedoms. By all counts you are a liberal, and as such cleary desire
                        the terrorists to succeed and impose their harsh theocratic
                        restrictions on us all. You are fit to be hung for treason! Luckily
                        George Bush is tapping your internet connection and is now aware of
                        your thought-crime. Have a nice day.... in Guantanamo!"

                        I thought today of standing on a busy street corner with a big sign
                        that has in Huge letters on one side..."FREEDUM!"..and on the other
                        side in big letters... "TERRER!". I'll just stand there and spin it
                        around every few seconds, and watch the confused faces of those who
                        are afraid to think. And when someone asks me what it means I'll just
                        say..."Weapons of mass destruction!". And if their still confused
                        i'll just say "emotionally potent oversimplifications".

                        Imagine a world with non-disposable people in which EVERYONE MATTERS!

                        Now think of "the school of americas" (under a new name now, for wag
                        the dog purposes) and it's brand of terrifying freedum.

                        Maybe we should nationalize all of Steven Kings books and distribute
                        them to the american public. Then we'll have "free terror"! and we
                        won't have to pay billions and billions and billions of dollars to be
                        afraid anymore.

                        with warm freedum and terrer...

                        Mike

                        > ~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~
                        > I am not willing to give up my constitutional rights
                        > just because I have nothing to hide."

                      • kmlightseeker
                        Message 11 of 20 , Dec 6, 2006

                          Message 12 of 20 , Dec 6, 2006
                            Mike:

                            --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "Mike helsher"
                            <mhelsher@...> wrote:

                            > --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, Jo Ann Schwartz
                            > <sr_joanna@> wrote:
                            > >
                            > > Guess how my results came out...
                            > >
                            > > http://www.gotoquiz.com/do_you_want_the_terrorists_to_win
                            > >
                            > > Maybe we should make up a quiz for the WC/Waldorf divide....
                            > >
                            > > Merrily,
                            > > JoAnn
                            >
                            > I scored 100%....:) this is how they rated me:
                            >
                            > "You are a terrorist-loving, Bush-bashing, "blame America first"-
                            > crowd traitor. You are in league with evil-doers who hate our
                            > freedoms. By all counts you are a liberal, and as such cleary desire
                            > the terrorists to succeed and impose their harsh theocratic
                            > restrictions on us all. You are fit to be hung for treason! Luckily
                            > George Bush is tapping your internet connection and is now aware of
                            > your thought-crime. Have a nice day.... in Guantanamo!"
                            >

                            > I thought today of standing on a busy street corner with a big sign
                            > that has in Huge letters on one side..."FREEDUM!"..and on the other
                            > side in big letters... "TERRER!". I'll just stand there and spin it
                            > around every few seconds, and watch the confused faces of those who
                            > are afraid to think. And when someone asks me what it means I'll just
                            > say..."Weapons of mass destruction!". And if their still confused
                            > i'll just say "emotionally potent oversimplifications".
                            >
                            > Imagine a world with non-disposable people in which EVERYONE MATTERS!
                            >
                            > Now think of "the school of americas" (under a new name now, for wag
                            > the dog purposes) and it's brand of terrifying freedum.
                            >
                            > Maybe we should nationalize all of Steven Kings books and distribute
                            > them to the american public. Then we'll have "free terror"! and we
                            > won't have to pay billions and billions and billions of dollars to be
                            > afraid anymore.
                            >
                            > with warm freedum and terrer...
                            >

                            > Mike
                            >

                            > > ~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~
                            > > I am not willing to give up my constitutional rights
                            > > just because I have nothing to hide."

                          • mark newbold
                            Message 13 of 20 , Dec 6, 2006
                              89% and damn proud of it.

                              Message 14 of 20 , Dec 6, 2006
                                I'm surprised this "quiz" was taken so seriously.
                                I scored 0% trrrrst-sympathizing by thinking
                                outside my own box. Zero per cent! Maybe it's the
                                troll in me, I dunno - am I the only clown here?

                                Happiness Is A Warm Gun
                                Lennon/McCartney

                                She's not a girl who misses much
                                Do do do do do do
                                oh, yeah
                                She's well acquainted with
                                the touch of the velvet hand
                                Like a lizard on a window pain
                                The man in the crowd with the
                                multicolored mirror on his hobnail boots
                                Lying with his eyes while his
                                hands are busy working overtime
                                A soap impression of his wife which
                                he ate and donated to the National Trust

                                I need a fix cause I'm going down
                                Down to the bits that I left uptown
                                I need a fix cause I'm going down
                                Mother Superior jump the gun
                                Mother Superior jump the gun
                                Mother Superior jump the gun
                                Mother Superior jump the gun
                                Mother Superior jump the gun
                                Mother Superior jump the gun

                                Happiness is a warm gun
                                Happiness is a warm gun mama
                                When I hold you in my arms
                                and I feel my finger on you trigger
                                I know nobody can do no harm
                                Because Happiness is a warm gun mama
                                Happiness is a warm gun, yes it is
                                Happiness is a warm, yes it is, gun
                                Ah, don't you know that
                                Happiness is a warm gun mama

                                © 1968 Northern Songs. All Rights Reserved. International Copyright Secured.

                                My mother, drunk or sober,

                                Tarjei
                              • Frank Smith
                                Message 15 of 20 , Dec 6, 2006
                                  --- Mike helsher <mhelsher@...> wrote:

                                  > Ya well, bases on my exp. 98% of all OLD MEN should
                                  > not be trusted
                                  > either!
                                  >
                                  > [Mike sticks tounge out and face farts in Franks
                                  > general direction]

                                  TO: Sophia (urgent!)
                                  Madame: I recommend an ad hom literacy rule. After 18
                                  warnings, anyone (nothing personal Mike) who continues
                                  to misspell and generally abuse any language, is to be
                                  booted into the hellish basement permanently.
                                  Frank

                                  Message 16 of 20 , Dec 6, 2006
                                    You forgot to explain the background for this, Frank:

                                    Over in the Hole, where anthro-warrior veterans Frank and Dottie are
                                    doing their tenth or fifteenth tours of combat duty (Operation
                                    Spiritual Freedom), the moderator recently accused Dottie of ad
                                    hominin' Peter by writing "Pete" instead. According to Mr. Dugan,
                                    this was a deliberate insult by Dottie the Devious, whose typos,
                                    accidental in appearance only, are always filled with malice and
                                    anthro-voodoo. Nobody fools Mr. Dugan, who is an expert on all such
                                    occult anthro-mischief!

                                    Tarjei

                                    Message 17 of 20 , Dec 6, 2006
                                      <eltrigal78@...> wrote:

                                      > --- Mike helsher <mhelsher@...> wrote:
                                      >

                                      > > Ya well, bases on my exp. 98% of all OLD MEN should
                                      > > not be trusted
                                      > > either!
                                      > >
                                      > > [Mike sticks tounge out and face farts in Franks
                                      > > general direction]
                                      > >

                                      > TO: Sophia (urgent!)
                                      > Madame: I recommend an ad hom literacy rule. After 18
                                      > warnings, anyone (nothing personal Mike) who continues
                                      > to misspell and generally abuse any language, is to be
                                      > booted into the hellish basement permanently.
                                      > Frank
                                      >
                                      > Frank Thomas Smith
                                      > http://SouthernCrossReview.org

                                      Well, I take EVERYTHING personally! espisialy mI sad belling! Maybee
                                      I took to literally In the POF the Idae that to much akidemic
                                      educashon cud be a blok to finding the Holy intuitive moment!

                                      Yes yes, a bad grammarer and speller I am! And, a mean old man, you
                                      are. But you mag always ahs nice Boobs, so reasonably cool, you might
                                      be, even if you are old and mean.

                                      mIKE
                                    • Frank Smith
                                      Message 18 of 20 , Dec 7, 2006
                                        --- Tarjei Straume <straume@...> wrote:

                                        > You forgot to explain the background for this,
                                        > Frank:
                                        >
                                        > Over in the Hole, where anthro-warrior veterans
                                        > Frank and Dottie are
                                        > doing their tenth or fifteenth tours of combat duty
                                        > (Operation
                                        > Spiritual Freedom), the moderator recently accused
                                        > Dottie of ad
                                        > hominin' Peter by writing "Pete" instead. According
                                        > to Mr. Dugan,
                                        > this was a deliberate insult by Dottie the Devious,
                                        > whose typos,
                                        > accidental in appearance only, are always filled
                                        > with malice and
                                        > anthro-voodoo. Nobody fools Mr. Dugan, who is an
                                        > expert on all such
                                        > occult anthro-mischief!

                                        Of course Dottie should have a special exemption from
                                        this new rule. We all know that her *apparent*
                                        spelling mishaps are nothing less than literary
                                        anthro-innovations - like James Joyce, et al.
                                        Frank

                                        Frank Thomas Smith
                                        http://SouthernCrossReview.org

                                        Yahoo! Music Unlimited
                                        Access over 1 million songs.
                                        http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited
                                        Message 19 of 20 , Dec 7, 2006
                                          Frank:
                                          > Of course Dottie should have a special exemption
                                          > from
                                          > this new rule. We all know that her *apparent*
                                          > spelling mishaps are nothing less than literary
                                          > anthro-innovations - like James Joyce, et al.

                                          I'll take that:O but hey I have been so much better.
                                          I mean how often do you see 'their instead of they're
                                          or there? Huhhhh. d

                                        • free2bfizzy28
                                          Message 20 of 20 , Dec 8, 2006
                                            <straume@...> wrote:

                                            > I'm surprised this "quiz" was taken so seriously.
                                            > I scored 0% trrrrst-sympathizing by thinking
                                            > outside my own box. Zero per cent! Maybe it's the
                                            > troll in me, I dunno - am I the only clown here?

                                            And God said to Noah, "Build an ark and place in it two of every kind
                                            of balloon animal."

                                            The Clown Bible