Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] To Whom It May Concern

  • Sophia
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 3, 2006
      Dear "petergregory",

      you wrote:

      >I posted this message yesterday but it didn't show up on the list.
      >Perhaps the moderators thought it was not Anthroposophically
      >orientated. I believe it is, although the subject matter might
      >appear to be political.

      Please be advised that the moderator's station, or the bridge if you
      like, is not always manned, so the group is often running on
      autopilot. Because it is necessary to have all new subscribers on
      moderated status for a few days due to the spam scourge, patience is
      requested. You are now on unmoderated status.

      This inconvenience can be avoided by AT veterans if they simply
      change their subscription status to "no email" or "web only" at
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/anthroposophy_tomorrow/join instead of
      unsubbing when they leave, which entails that they have to beg the
      moderator for re-admission each time they return. Even if you've
      changed your email and Yahoo profile since last time you were here,
      all you need to do is log in with the old ID and update the new info.

      For the record: Nothing is off-topic at Anthroposophy Tomorrow with
      the sole exceptions of list management and spam/list abuse, so
      there's no topical censorship here. The group is on autopilot, and
      I'm off to the Bahamas :)

      Faithfully,

      Sophia (moderator)
      http://www.geocities.com/anarchosophia/