Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] readers' alert

  • eurythmy
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 30, 2006
      Dear Robert,
      I love these lectures too.
      First two with wonder, reverence, comprehension and surrender, the vowels A/E/I/U, made a deep impression on me at the time. There he speaks of soul moods for the philosopher.

      Also when he speaks of the blood, centre/periphery, and the butterfly.

      They were one of the favourite lectures of Jesse Darrel (all the middle part on influence of Lucifer and Ahriman),a great Waldorf teacher at the first school in England , he changed part of the curriculum and introduced in it The King of Ireland Son a great Saga story by a friend of Cecil Harwood, founder of Michael Hall, all were friends of Barfield.

      Greetings,
      Franky
      PS Yes I was jesting about Harry Potter, just about snakes and all.