Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] PeteKairaiskosTranslation

  • Frank Smith
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 11, 2006
      --- eurythmy <eurythmy@...> wrote:

      > Dear Pete,
      > You wrote your amiable translation of the soul
      > calendar in Spring. .
      > This week refers to the fruits of the spring.
      > Would you be so kind to translate it?
      > Can you comment if translating something that, if
      > vaguely, relate to the time when you did your first
      > translation has been easier or more difficult, or if
      > it shed some thoughts on your first translation? Any
      > other comment welcome.
      > Your original translation is below and this week's
      > ones are beneath it.
      > Kind regards,
      > Franky

      Right on, Franky. Pete hit the nail on the head with
      this line:

      "And my ideas, while rather dim,
      divulge the true essence of my being"

      Frank

      Frank Thomas Smith
      http://SouthernCrossReview.org

      Sponsored Link

      Degrees online in as fast as 1 Yr - MBA, Bachelor's, Master's, Associate
      Click now to apply http://yahoo.degrees.info