Re: Brunnen von Christus

  • brunnenvchr
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 9, 2006
      Dear Tarjei,

      To answer your question: yes, as are many others. Most all questions
      anyone could have (excepting AT members?) are likely already asked and
      answered on the following page:

      http://www.geocities.com/steinerreturns/questions.html

      These questions were asked by longtime Dornach resident and Goetheanum
      participant Gotthard Killian, a musician who now resides in Melbourne,
      Australia. This Interview, and the Review of "Southwest Journey" were
      published recently in the Australian Journal of Anthroposophy. The
      Review is fully available for reading on the Studio Editions internet
      site.

      "Brunnen von Christus" is a sort of interim name, and means "Fountain
      of Christ," or Bodhisattva.

      Anthroposophists believe in the spiritual world, yes? Well, guess who
      is very active there and generally accessible? Was it necessary to
      learn it from me?

      I'm very uneasy with this subject on a public forum (much less this
      one!) and would encourage anyone interested to write to the email
      address given: brunnenvchr, and I'll be happy to respond.

      Many thanks for including this post on your forum, and I'll let your
      members know when the new internet site is up and running.

      Warmest regards,

      Martha