Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Peter Staudenmaier ladies and gentlemen

    Message 1 of 14 , Nov 7, 2006
      http://www.einaudi.cornell.edu/Europe/funding/luigi.asp

      Interesting neck I would say. d

      Sponsored Link

      Get a free Motorola Razr! Today Only!
      Choose Cingular, Sprint, Verizon, Alltel, or T-Mobile.
      http://www.letstalk.com/inlink.htm?to=592913
    • Lennart Sundström
      Message 2 of 14 , Nov 8, 2006
        Congratulations! Dear Fellow Americans,

        Rumsfeld´s gone.
        Robert Gates to go.

        God bless America and sweet peacegreetings from the subways in the outskirts of the Empire,
        Lennart

        06-11-08 04.09, skrev dottie zold på dottie_z@... följande:

        http://www.einaudi.cornell.edu/Europe/funding/luigi.asp

        Interesting neck I would say. d

      • Tarjei Straume
        Message 3 of 14 , Nov 8, 2006
          Lennart wrote:

          >Dear Fellow Americans,
          >
          >Rumsfeld´s gone.
          >Robert Gates to go.
          >
          >God bless America and sweet peacegreetings from
          >the subways in the outskirts of the Empire,
          >Lennart

          God is blushing in embarrassment at all this
          awful "God bless" stuff, and I don't think America can take much more of it.

          Tarjei
        • Michael Howell
          Message 4 of 14 , Nov 9, 2006
            His eyes are too close together!
            Message 5 of 14 , Nov 9, 2006
              Michael, one can see a thing in the future organ of
              creation: throat chakra. It is my experience that
              certain people all sides of the spectrum can be shown
              what ails them in the throat chakra: for good or for
              bad.

              If we look at Mr. Staudenmaier's throat chakra, and
              not meaning to, I mean it just jumps out just like a
              few others, one can see something of startling
              clarity. But I don't think of it as good or bad rather
              I think of it as 'oh damn! look at that, look what he
              has to deal with. I think we all have this test to
              overcome that which moves within us propelling us one
              way or the other. Our antipathies and our sympathies
              in this lifetime can not be the guiding power, it must
              come from our own inner freedom, our own kernal of the
              I Am seed within earh of us.

              My thoughts,
              Dottie
              > Tadaaaa the infamous Peter Staudenmaier:

              http://www.einaudi.cornell.edu/Europe/funding/luigi.asp

              > Sponsored Link
              >
              > Talk more and pay less. Vonage can save you up to
              > $300 a year on your phone bill.
              > Sign up now. http://www.vonage.com/startsavingnow/

              http://new.mail.yahoo.com
            • Frank Smith
              Message 6 of 14 , Nov 11, 2006
                --- gaelman58 <gaelman58@...> wrote:

                > Friends: I tend to enjoy the posts of Peter S.
                > because I find some
                > of the things he writes humorous. I certainly don't
                > mean laughable
                > in the sense of ridicule...I mean he's apparently
                > earnest and wishes
                > to be taken seriously. That would not, of course,
                > be particular to
                > him, would it?
                >
                > Consider these bits from the forwarded post:

                (snip)
                > "I loathe Stirner..."...probably in the same way
                > that Frank loathes
                > the seminal thinker and problem solver, George
                > Steinbrunner.

                He's wrong again. I LOVE Steinbrunner, because he
                fucks up the Yankees spending loads of dough on the
                most expensive players, forgetting that it's a team
                that wins, not the payroll. Meanwhile the
                Mets...well..wait till next year.

                Frank

                Frank Thomas Smith
                http://SouthernCrossReview.org

                http://new.mail.yahoo.com
              • gaelman58
                Message 7 of 14 , Nov 14, 2006
                  --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, Frank Smith
                  <eltrigal78@...> wrote:

                  > --- gaelman58 <gaelman58@...> wrote:
                  >
                  > > Friends: I tend to enjoy the posts of Peter S.
                  > > because I find some
                  > > of the things he writes humorous. I certainly don't
                  > > mean laughable
                  > > in the sense of ridicule...I mean he's apparently
                  > > earnest and wishes
                  > > to be taken seriously. That would not, of course,
                  > > be particular to
                  > > him, would it?
                  > >
                  > > Consider these bits from the forwarded post:
                  >
                  > (snip)
                  > > "I loathe Stirner..."...probably in the same way
                  > > that Frank loathes
                  > > the seminal thinker and problem solver, George
                  > > Steinbrunner.
                  >
                  > He's wrong again. I LOVE Steinbrunner, because he
                  > fucks up the Yankees spending loads of dough on the
                  > most expensive players, forgetting that it's a team
                  > that wins, not the payroll. Meanwhile the
                  > Mets...well..wait till next year.
                  >
                  > Frank
                  >

                  > Frank Thomas Smith
                  > http://SouthernCrossReview.org

                  > http://new.mail.yahoo.com

                  Well, Frank, I'm thinking credit ought be given where it's due...I
                  recall you've touted two teams here...the Mets and Detroit...both
                  made the Series...as for Steinbrunner, there are some who think he's
                  he's guilty of crimes against humanity owing to what he did to Yogi
                  Berra in the 80's...I'd be one of them.

                  As for the loather and loathee mentioned above...they have something
                  in common :)...according to things they've written they hold a
                  belief that's fairly common...that is, they believe that the mental
                  processes take place literally "in the head"...a dogma of
                  materialistic science, eh?...D.