Peter Staudenmaier ladies and gentlemen

    Message 1 of 14 , Nov 7, 2006
      Tadaaaa the infamous Peter Staudenmaier:

      http://www.einaudi.cornell.edu/Europe/funding/luigi.asp

      Sponsored Link

      Talk more and pay less. Vonage can save you up to $300 a year on your phone bill.
      Message 2 of 14 , Nov 7, 2006
        http://www.einaudi.cornell.edu/Europe/funding/luigi.asp

        Interesting neck I would say. d

        Sponsored Link

        Get a free Motorola Razr! Today Only!
        Choose Cingular, Sprint, Verizon, Alltel, or T-Mobile.
        http://www.letstalk.com/inlink.htm?to=592913
      • Lennart Sundström
        Message 3 of 14 , Nov 8, 2006
          Congratulations! Dear Fellow Americans,

          Rumsfeld´s gone.
          Robert Gates to go.

          God bless America and sweet peacegreetings from the subways in the outskirts of the Empire,
          Lennart

          06-11-08 04.09, skrev dottie zold på dottie_z@... följande:

          http://www.einaudi.cornell.edu/Europe/funding/luigi.asp

          Interesting neck I would say. d

        • Tarjei Straume
          Message 4 of 14 , Nov 8, 2006
            Lennart wrote:

            >Dear Fellow Americans,
            >
            >Rumsfeld´s gone.
            >Robert Gates to go.
            >
            >God bless America and sweet peacegreetings from
            >the subways in the outskirts of the Empire,
            >Lennart

            God is blushing in embarrassment at all this
            awful "God bless" stuff, and I don't think America can take much more of it.

            Tarjei
          • Michael Howell
            Message 5 of 14 , Nov 9, 2006
              His eyes are too close together!
              Message 6 of 14 , Nov 9, 2006
                Michael, one can see a thing in the future organ of
                creation: throat chakra. It is my experience that
                certain people all sides of the spectrum can be shown
                what ails them in the throat chakra: for good or for
                bad.

                If we look at Mr. Staudenmaier's throat chakra, and
                not meaning to, I mean it just jumps out just like a
                few others, one can see something of startling
                clarity. But I don't think of it as good or bad rather
                I think of it as 'oh damn! look at that, look what he
                has to deal with. I think we all have this test to
                overcome that which moves within us propelling us one
                way or the other. Our antipathies and our sympathies
                in this lifetime can not be the guiding power, it must
                come from our own inner freedom, our own kernal of the
                I Am seed within earh of us.

                My thoughts,
                Dottie
                > Tadaaaa the infamous Peter Staudenmaier:

                http://www.einaudi.cornell.edu/Europe/funding/luigi.asp

                > Sponsored Link
                >
                > Talk more and pay less. Vonage can save you up to
                > $300 a year on your phone bill.
                > Sign up now. http://www.vonage.com/startsavingnow/

                http://new.mail.yahoo.com
              • Frank Smith
                Message 7 of 14 , Nov 11, 2006
                  --- gaelman58 <gaelman58@...> wrote:

                  > Friends: I tend to enjoy the posts of Peter S.
                  > because I find some
                  > of the things he writes humorous. I certainly don't
                  > mean laughable
                  > in the sense of ridicule...I mean he's apparently
                  > earnest and wishes
                  > to be taken seriously. That would not, of course,
                  > be particular to
                  > him, would it?
                  >
                  > Consider these bits from the forwarded post:

                  (snip)
                  > "I loathe Stirner..."...probably in the same way
                  > that Frank loathes
                  > the seminal thinker and problem solver, George
                  > Steinbrunner.

                  He's wrong again. I LOVE Steinbrunner, because he
                  fucks up the Yankees spending loads of dough on the
                  most expensive players, forgetting that it's a team
                  that wins, not the payroll. Meanwhile the
                  Mets...well..wait till next year.

                  Frank

                  Frank Thomas Smith
                  http://SouthernCrossReview.org

                  http://new.mail.yahoo.com
                • gaelman58
                  Message 8 of 14 , Nov 14, 2006
                    --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, Frank Smith
                    <eltrigal78@...> wrote:

                    > --- gaelman58 <gaelman58@...> wrote:
                    >
                    > > Friends: I tend to enjoy the posts of Peter S.
                    > > because I find some
                    > > of the things he writes humorous. I certainly don't
                    > > mean laughable
                    > > in the sense of ridicule...I mean he's apparently
                    > > earnest and wishes
                    > > to be taken seriously. That would not, of course,
                    > > be particular to
                    > > him, would it?
                    > >
                    > > Consider these bits from the forwarded post:
                    >
                    > (snip)
                    > > "I loathe Stirner..."...probably in the same way
                    > > that Frank loathes
                    > > the seminal thinker and problem solver, George
                    > > Steinbrunner.
                    >
                    > He's wrong again. I LOVE Steinbrunner, because he
                    > fucks up the Yankees spending loads of dough on the
                    > most expensive players, forgetting that it's a team
                    > that wins, not the payroll. Meanwhile the
                    > Mets...well..wait till next year.
                    >
                    > Frank
                    >

                    > Frank Thomas Smith
                    > http://SouthernCrossReview.org

                    > http://new.mail.yahoo.com

                    Well, Frank, I'm thinking credit ought be given where it's due...I
                    recall you've touted two teams here...the Mets and Detroit...both
                    made the Series...as for Steinbrunner, there are some who think he's
                    he's guilty of crimes against humanity owing to what he did to Yogi
                    Berra in the 80's...I'd be one of them.

                    As for the loather and loathee mentioned above...they have something
                    in common :)...according to things they've written they hold a
                    belief that's fairly common...that is, they believe that the mental
                    processes take place literally "in the head"...a dogma of
                    materialistic science, eh?...D.