Calling Dr. Dugan, calling Dr. Dugan

    Message 1 of 14 , Nov 7, 2006
      Whew. You see, here's what the problem is: they all
      want to be the experts. And the only others who get to
      be right are those that agree with their science only!
      ideology.

      Dr. Dugan:

      "We had a long discussion of this a few years ago. If
      I recall correctly, the reason menarche has moved down
      in age is -- better nutrition!"

      Sponsored Link

      Talk more and pay less. Vonage can save you up to $300 a year on your phone bill.
      Message 2 of 14 , Nov 7, 2006
        Tadaaaa the infamous Peter Staudenmaier:

        http://www.einaudi.cornell.edu/Europe/funding/luigi.asp

        Message 3 of 14 , Nov 7, 2006
          http://www.einaudi.cornell.edu/Europe/funding/luigi.asp

          Interesting neck I would say. d

          Sponsored Link

          Get a free Motorola Razr! Today Only!
          Choose Cingular, Sprint, Verizon, Alltel, or T-Mobile.
          http://www.letstalk.com/inlink.htm?to=592913
        • Lennart Sundström
          Message 4 of 14 , Nov 8, 2006
            Congratulations! Dear Fellow Americans,

            Rumsfeld´s gone.
            Robert Gates to go.

            God bless America and sweet peacegreetings from the subways in the outskirts of the Empire,
            Lennart

            06-11-08 04.09, skrev dottie zold på dottie_z@... följande:

            http://www.einaudi.cornell.edu/Europe/funding/luigi.asp

            Interesting neck I would say. d

          • Tarjei Straume
            Message 5 of 14 , Nov 8, 2006
              Lennart wrote:

              >Dear Fellow Americans,
              >
              >Rumsfeld´s gone.
              >Robert Gates to go.
              >
              >God bless America and sweet peacegreetings from
              >the subways in the outskirts of the Empire,
              >Lennart

              God is blushing in embarrassment at all this
              awful "God bless" stuff, and I don't think America can take much more of it.

              Tarjei
            • Michael Howell
              Message 6 of 14 , Nov 9, 2006
                His eyes are too close together!
                Message 7 of 14 , Nov 9, 2006
                  Michael, one can see a thing in the future organ of
                  creation: throat chakra. It is my experience that
                  certain people all sides of the spectrum can be shown
                  what ails them in the throat chakra: for good or for
                  bad.

                  If we look at Mr. Staudenmaier's throat chakra, and
                  not meaning to, I mean it just jumps out just like a
                  few others, one can see something of startling
                  clarity. But I don't think of it as good or bad rather
                  I think of it as 'oh damn! look at that, look what he
                  has to deal with. I think we all have this test to
                  overcome that which moves within us propelling us one
                  way or the other. Our antipathies and our sympathies
                  in this lifetime can not be the guiding power, it must
                  come from our own inner freedom, our own kernal of the
                  I Am seed within earh of us.

                  My thoughts,
                  Dottie
                  > Tadaaaa the infamous Peter Staudenmaier:

                  http://www.einaudi.cornell.edu/Europe/funding/luigi.asp

                  > Sponsored Link
                  >
                  > Talk more and pay less. Vonage can save you up to
                  > $300 a year on your phone bill.
                  > Sign up now. http://www.vonage.com/startsavingnow/

                  http://new.mail.yahoo.com
                • Frank Smith
                  Message 8 of 14 , Nov 11, 2006
                    --- gaelman58 <gaelman58@...> wrote:

                    > Friends: I tend to enjoy the posts of Peter S.
                    > because I find some
                    > of the things he writes humorous. I certainly don't
                    > mean laughable
                    > in the sense of ridicule...I mean he's apparently
                    > earnest and wishes
                    > to be taken seriously. That would not, of course,
                    > be particular to
                    > him, would it?
                    >
                    > Consider these bits from the forwarded post:

                    (snip)
                    > "I loathe Stirner..."...probably in the same way
                    > that Frank loathes
                    > the seminal thinker and problem solver, George
                    > Steinbrunner.

                    He's wrong again. I LOVE Steinbrunner, because he
                    fucks up the Yankees spending loads of dough on the
                    most expensive players, forgetting that it's a team
                    that wins, not the payroll. Meanwhile the
                    Mets...well..wait till next year.

                    Frank

                    Frank Thomas Smith
                    http://SouthernCrossReview.org

                    http://new.mail.yahoo.com
                  • gaelman58
                    Message 9 of 14 , Nov 14, 2006
                      --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, Frank Smith
                      <eltrigal78@...> wrote:

                      > --- gaelman58 <gaelman58@...> wrote:
                      >
                      > > Friends: I tend to enjoy the posts of Peter S.
                      > > because I find some
                      > > of the things he writes humorous. I certainly don't
                      > > mean laughable
                      > > in the sense of ridicule...I mean he's apparently
                      > > earnest and wishes
                      > > to be taken seriously. That would not, of course,
                      > > be particular to
                      > > him, would it?
                      > >
                      > > Consider these bits from the forwarded post:
                      >
                      > (snip)
                      > > "I loathe Stirner..."...probably in the same way
                      > > that Frank loathes
                      > > the seminal thinker and problem solver, George
                      > > Steinbrunner.
                      >
                      > He's wrong again. I LOVE Steinbrunner, because he
                      > fucks up the Yankees spending loads of dough on the
                      > most expensive players, forgetting that it's a team
                      > that wins, not the payroll. Meanwhile the
                      > Mets...well..wait till next year.
                      >
                      > Frank
                      >

                      > Frank Thomas Smith
                      > http://SouthernCrossReview.org

                      > http://new.mail.yahoo.com

                      Well, Frank, I'm thinking credit ought be given where it's due...I
                      recall you've touted two teams here...the Mets and Detroit...both
                      made the Series...as for Steinbrunner, there are some who think he's
                      he's guilty of crimes against humanity owing to what he did to Yogi
                      Berra in the 80's...I'd be one of them.

                      As for the loather and loathee mentioned above...they have something
                      in common :)...according to things they've written they hold a
                      belief that's fairly common...that is, they believe that the mental
                      processes take place literally "in the head"...a dogma of
                      materialistic science, eh?...D.