Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Ms. Winters the Pessimist

  • Tarjei Straume
    Message 1 of 14 , Nov 6, 2006
      Very keen observation, Dottie. Bull's eye. Diana has made very clear
      her strong animosity against everything spiritual, including
      religions. The idea that childhood and magic are connected is, of
      course, abhorrent to her. If any children feel drawn to magic,
      through their own creativity or through the literature of C. S.
      Lewis, Lewis Carroll, Joanne "Jo" Rowling (Harry Potter), plus
      innumerable Hollywood movies for children, featuring magic,
      witchcraft, fantasy, imagination, anthros or anthro-infected
      predators are behind it, steeped as they are in medieval
      pseudo-science, quackery, magic, and such deadly poisons that corrupt
      the souls of the young, except they have no souls, of course, nobody does.

      I just came across something interesting. There's been some editing
      wars lately at Wikipedia over various articles related to Steiner and
      anthroposophy. Well guess what, the Wikipedia article about Harry
      Potter has been subject to vandalism lately:

      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harry_Potter

      "Because of recent vandalism or other disruption, editing of this
      article by unregistered or newly registered users is currently disabled."

      So the vandals are not only targeting anthroposophy, but Joanne "Jo"
      Rowling's authorship as well. What's next? Will these vandals also
      attack the works of C. S. Lewis, Lewis Carroll, and others? I seem to
      recall that the Grimm Brothers' fairy tales are high up on diana's
      target list, and so are Norwegian fairy tales, especially with the
      hero chopping heads off trolls and all that. Apparently, hatred
      against magic comes primarily from Christian fundamentalists at the
      radical right, the rapture people. And those are the very people
      Diana and her fellow Hole-rodents have gone to bed with in their
      battle against anthroposophy, which they perceive to be the root of
      all magic, quackery, and similar evil, although there's no such thing
      as evil, of course, just like nobody has a soul.

      Well, even if nobody has a soul and there's no such thing as magic,
      no gods, no discarnate spirits or anything like that, we're still
      left with the indisputable fact that the Unthinkable Facility, the
      Unplumbed Toilet and its Abyss, the portal into utter darkness
      guarded by Asuric beings in the shape of meat-eating (ass-biting)
      rats, is very real indeed, and everything spewed from that place proves it.

      Tarjei

      Message 2 of 14 , Nov 7, 2006
        Whew. You see, here's what the problem is: they all
        want to be the experts. And the only others who get to
        be right are those that agree with their science only!
        ideology.

        Dr. Dugan:

        "We had a long discussion of this a few years ago. If
        I recall correctly, the reason menarche has moved down
        in age is -- better nutrition!"

        Sponsored Link

        Talk more and pay less. Vonage can save you up to $300 a year on your phone bill.
        Message 3 of 14 , Nov 7, 2006
          Tadaaaa the infamous Peter Staudenmaier:

          http://www.einaudi.cornell.edu/Europe/funding/luigi.asp

          Message 4 of 14 , Nov 7, 2006
            http://www.einaudi.cornell.edu/Europe/funding/luigi.asp

            Interesting neck I would say. d

            Sponsored Link

            Get a free Motorola Razr! Today Only!
            Choose Cingular, Sprint, Verizon, Alltel, or T-Mobile.
            http://www.letstalk.com/inlink.htm?to=592913
          • Lennart Sundström
            Message 5 of 14 , Nov 8, 2006
              Congratulations! Dear Fellow Americans,

              Rumsfeld´s gone.
              Robert Gates to go.

              God bless America and sweet peacegreetings from the subways in the outskirts of the Empire,
              Lennart

              Message 6 of 14 , Nov 8, 2006
                Lennart wrote:

                >Dear Fellow Americans,
                >
                >Rumsfeld´s gone.
                >Robert Gates to go.
                >
                >God bless America and sweet peacegreetings from
                >the subways in the outskirts of the Empire,
                >Lennart

                God is blushing in embarrassment at all this
                awful "God bless" stuff, and I don't think America can take much more of it.

                Tarjei
              • Michael Howell
                Message 7 of 14 , Nov 9, 2006
                  His eyes are too close together!
                  Message 8 of 14 , Nov 9, 2006
                    Michael, one can see a thing in the future organ of
                    creation: throat chakra. It is my experience that
                    certain people all sides of the spectrum can be shown
                    what ails them in the throat chakra: for good or for
                    bad.

                    If we look at Mr. Staudenmaier's throat chakra, and
                    not meaning to, I mean it just jumps out just like a
                    few others, one can see something of startling
                    clarity. But I don't think of it as good or bad rather
                    I think of it as 'oh damn! look at that, look what he
                    has to deal with. I think we all have this test to
                    overcome that which moves within us propelling us one
                    way or the other. Our antipathies and our sympathies
                    in this lifetime can not be the guiding power, it must
                    come from our own inner freedom, our own kernal of the
                    I Am seed within earh of us.

                    My thoughts,
                    Dottie
                    > Tadaaaa the infamous Peter Staudenmaier:

                    http://www.einaudi.cornell.edu/Europe/funding/luigi.asp

                    > Sponsored Link
                    >
                    > Talk more and pay less. Vonage can save you up to
                    > $300 a year on your phone bill.
                    > Sign up now. http://www.vonage.com/startsavingnow/

                    http://new.mail.yahoo.com
                  • Frank Smith
                    Message 9 of 14 , Nov 11, 2006
                      --- gaelman58 <gaelman58@...> wrote:

                      > Friends: I tend to enjoy the posts of Peter S.
                      > because I find some
                      > of the things he writes humorous. I certainly don't
                      > mean laughable
                      > in the sense of ridicule...I mean he's apparently
                      > earnest and wishes
                      > to be taken seriously. That would not, of course,
                      > be particular to
                      > him, would it?
                      >
                      > Consider these bits from the forwarded post:

                      (snip)
                      > "I loathe Stirner..."...probably in the same way
                      > that Frank loathes
                      > the seminal thinker and problem solver, George
                      > Steinbrunner.

                      He's wrong again. I LOVE Steinbrunner, because he
                      fucks up the Yankees spending loads of dough on the
                      most expensive players, forgetting that it's a team
                      that wins, not the payroll. Meanwhile the
                      Mets...well..wait till next year.

                      Frank

                      Frank Thomas Smith
                      http://SouthernCrossReview.org

                      http://new.mail.yahoo.com
                    • gaelman58
                      Message 10 of 14 , Nov 14, 2006
                        --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, Frank Smith
                        <eltrigal78@...> wrote:

                        > --- gaelman58 <gaelman58@...> wrote:
                        >
                        > > Friends: I tend to enjoy the posts of Peter S.
                        > > because I find some
                        > > of the things he writes humorous. I certainly don't
                        > > mean laughable
                        > > in the sense of ridicule...I mean he's apparently
                        > > earnest and wishes
                        > > to be taken seriously. That would not, of course,
                        > > be particular to
                        > > him, would it?
                        > >
                        > > Consider these bits from the forwarded post:
                        >
                        > (snip)
                        > > "I loathe Stirner..."...probably in the same way
                        > > that Frank loathes
                        > > the seminal thinker and problem solver, George
                        > > Steinbrunner.
                        >
                        > He's wrong again. I LOVE Steinbrunner, because he
                        > fucks up the Yankees spending loads of dough on the
                        > most expensive players, forgetting that it's a team
                        > that wins, not the payroll. Meanwhile the
                        > Mets...well..wait till next year.
                        >
                        > Frank
                        >

                        > Frank Thomas Smith
                        > http://SouthernCrossReview.org

                        > http://new.mail.yahoo.com

                        Well, Frank, I'm thinking credit ought be given where it's due...I
                        recall you've touted two teams here...the Mets and Detroit...both
                        made the Series...as for Steinbrunner, there are some who think he's
                        he's guilty of crimes against humanity owing to what he did to Yogi
                        Berra in the 80's...I'd be one of them.

                        As for the loather and loathee mentioned above...they have something
                        in common :)...according to things they've written they hold a
                        belief that's fairly common...that is, they believe that the mental
                        processes take place literally "in the head"...a dogma of
                        materialistic science, eh?...D.