Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Election Letter

  • Jo Ann Schwartz
    Message 1 of 91 , Nov 5, 2006
      Querido Editor,

      Thank you. My heartfelt endorsement of your plea.

      besos,
      Pepita JoAnna

      *****Cheney delenda est!*****
    • eurythmy
      Message 91 of 91 , Dec 5, 2006
        Dear Dottie,
        You may be interested in this linking of the circle and point with the circle and cross both linked to the goddess's intelligence.
        Many of your themes.
        Paradoxically it comes from Val discussing Steiner and the Jews, in the other place, as one says in the House of Common in England about the House of Lords.
        Kind Regards,
        Franky