Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] new video download

  • Tarjei Straume
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2006
      Like I said in my follow-up, the audio part is messed up. So bad, in
      fact, that you can just forget it. The server for archive.org is off
      and on, maybe due to traffic. You'll always get in a few hours later.
      Most of the files are good, but some, like this one
      (World_Cant_Wait_NYC_2006-10-02) isn't worth downloading because you
      only get 5 per cent of the audio, which means you miss the whole thing.

      Tarjei