Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] new video download

  • Cheeseandsalsa@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2006
      I couldn't get this either.  Odd. AOL just acts like it doesn't exist.

      "The genuine practitioners of the love of and the search for wisdom will be but a small remnant... Those who belong to this small class have tasted how sweet and blessed a possession of philosophy is." Plato, The Commonwealth IV
    • Tarjei Straume
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 1, 2006
        Like I said in my follow-up, the audio part is messed up. So bad, in
        fact, that you can just forget it. The server for archive.org is off
        and on, maybe due to traffic. You'll always get in a few hours later.
        Most of the files are good, but some, like this one
        (World_Cant_Wait_NYC_2006-10-02) isn't worth downloading because you
        only get 5 per cent of the audio, which means you miss the whole thing.

        Tarjei