Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Test --- Please Ignore

  • Frank Smith
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 1, 2006
      --- Tarjei Straume <straume@...> wrote:

      > Jo Ann wrote:
      >
      > >Well, I asked you to ignore, so why do you expect a
      > message?? <G>
      >
      > I'm ignoring, Joann, believe me - I'm just linking
      > my own test to
      > yours to make things easier.

      Me too. I mean who would be dumb enough to open a post
      that says: Please ignore.
      Sincerely,
      Anonymous

      Frank Thomas Smith
      http://SouthernCrossReview.org

      (http://www.yahoo.com/preview)
    • sr_joanna
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 1, 2006
        Anonymous wrote:

        > Me too. I mean who would be dumb enough to open a post
        > that says: Please ignore.

        Gee, here I was hopin' one of youse wise guys could tell me!

        Sincerely,
        A lass with a lack...
      • Tarjei Straume
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 1, 2006
          Come to think of it, I thought "Please Ignore" was primarily
          addressed to Yahoo and NSA, indicating "No interesting words here,
          it's only a test."

          Tarjei