Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Chipping chunks from the Ego

  • Tarjei Straume
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 1, 2006
      I wrote:

      >On the other hand, Steiner did say that the Asuras, of whom he said
      >too little btw, that they take away a part of the human "I" forever,

      This was back when we were discussing Georg Unger's lectures on
      nuclear energy and the occult atom, where he pointed out that Rudolf
      Steiner had some sort of gag order from the spiritual world with
      regard to the Asuras, and for this reason he said very little about
      them and at least on one occasion stopped himself from talking about
      the Asuras, saying something like "Oh no, I cannot speak of these things..."

      But he did say a few things about the Asuras, and one of these was
      that they take a bite out of a person's "I" which is never recovered.
      And Joel freaked out when I mentioned this with quivers and shudders
      and asked who had given me authority to mention the Asuras, and if I
      had met one of them. Whereupon I concluded at that time that Joel
      himself must have been bitten by one such, and later on we were led
      to believe that Joel had indeed been bitten in the butt in the middle
      of the night during a thunderstorm when trying to take a dump at the
      Unthinkable Facility, the Hole, the Abyss, where Asuras roam in the
      shape of rats.

      In hindsight, I don't think Joel was ever bitten by an Asura, and
      I've apologized to him for this suspicion I believe, but my theory is
      that Joel has probebly seen one, met one, dodged one, and that this
      meeting or close call took place at the Unthinkable Facility as
      described above. My reason for thinking it was a close call rather
      than an actual bite is that Joel seems to have his "I" intact, but
      his freeaky fear of Asuras being mentioned at all indicates that an
      episode of this kind has taken place.

      There can be no doubt, however, that people have been bitten by
      asuric rats in the Hole, and one such victim is obviously Diana,
      which explains her behavior and mental shortcomings. I bet she has a
      scar to prove it, but Asuras are very clever and if you deny their
      existence, you'll never know what hit you.

      Cheers,

      Tarjei
    • Tarjei Straume
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 1, 2006
        I wrote:

        >In hindsight, I don't think Joel was ever bitten by an Asura, and
        >I've apologized to him for this suspicion I believe, but my theory
        >is that Joel has probebly seen one, met one, dodged one, and that
        >this meeting or close call took place at the Unthinkable Facility as
        >described above. My reason for thinking it was a close call rather
        >than an actual bite is that Joel seems to have his "I" intact, but
        >his freeaky fear of Asuras being mentioned at all indicates that an
        >episode of this kind has taken place.

        I have a new theory about this, namely that Joel has acquired
        initiation, or at least a considerable degree of clairvoyance, of
        which he is not yet authorized to speak. And the same powers that
        gave Rudolf Steiner his gag order with regard to Asuras, have warned
        Joel too - perhaps the Asuras themselves. It's like when the mafia or
        the CIA tell you to keep your trap shut about something you've seen
        or heard, or else! So when Joel challenged my authority to mention
        the Asuras, he was thinking that my knowledge of them might have been
        based upon a direct encounter too, and that I was violating a gag
        order, and not upon Steiner's lectures, which Joel denounces as
        sources and wishes to ban from discussion groups. It's all supposed
        to be empirical and nothing but empirical, which indicate very
        strongly that Joel's fear of anyone mentioning the Asuras is based
        upon a frightening gag order he received from them by clairvoyant
        means. Joel is a seer, but he is not allowed to elaborate on this yet.

        My theory.

        Cheers,