Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Test --- Please Ignore

  • Tarjei Straume
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 1, 2006
      Jo Ann wrote:

      >Well, I asked you to ignore, so why do you expect a message?? <G>

      I'm ignoring, Joann, believe me - I'm just linking my own test to
      yours to make things easier. I think my last post disappeared because
      Yahoo may have forwarded it to NSA, or NSA may have intercepted and
      "borrowed" it. I said Bush thinks he's wise and brave because he used
      to eat the hearts of his victims for bravery and their brains for
      wisdom when he was a cannibal in his former incarnation. Plus, I've
      mentioned national security measures lately such as extraordinary
      renditions, black prisons, and ghost detainees. I say, let's keep them busy.

      Tarjei
    • Frank Smith
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 1, 2006
        --- Tarjei Straume <straume@...> wrote:

        > Jo Ann wrote:
        >
        > >Well, I asked you to ignore, so why do you expect a
        > message?? <G>
        >
        > I'm ignoring, Joann, believe me - I'm just linking
        > my own test to
        > yours to make things easier.

        Me too. I mean who would be dumb enough to open a post
        that says: Please ignore.
        Sincerely,
        Anonymous

        Frank Thomas Smith
        http://SouthernCrossReview.org

        (http://www.yahoo.com/preview)
      • sr_joanna
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 1, 2006
          Anonymous wrote:

          > Me too. I mean who would be dumb enough to open a post
          > that says: Please ignore.

          Gee, here I was hopin' one of youse wise guys could tell me!

          Sincerely,
          A lass with a lack...
        • Tarjei Straume
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 1, 2006
            Come to think of it, I thought "Please Ignore" was primarily
            addressed to Yahoo and NSA, indicating "No interesting words here,
            it's only a test."

            Tarjei